Trump has been a disaster for the USA. The entire world is laughing at us. It is one blunder after another...

Trump has been a disaster for the USA. The entire world is laughing at us. It is one blunder after another. Any other former Trump supporters also regretting their vote?

Attached: 7469C8A6-BC2F-4221-9DB4-C3EE1CDA539D.jpg (790x560, 63K)

>entire world is laughing at us
Who the fuck cares about the rest of the world. We are on top of the food chain.

Attached: premiumbait.png (625x626, 102K)

June 11th is the day shills commit mass suicide. Heads will explode trying to perform mental gymnastics of not only trying to find a way to make the Korea summit look bad while also trying to make the IG report look good

Attached: 6940E303-44E8-4AAD-9938-6C9ABB35E03A.jpg (333x382, 26K)

TWO SCOOPS TOO MANY

Tick tock

>We are on top of the food chain.
Data says we're on the bottom of the food chain. As Trump pointed out, we've nothing to lose but bad deals.

Attached: Trade War - we can't lose.jpg (1800x1240, 358K)

go for gold...

Attached: JumpAgainstTrump.jpg (450x668, 82K)

Jow Forums ditched trump the millisecond (((they))) turned him

Yes and we still have more money than them all. What does that tell you?

1) Data shows the US has the world's largest trade deficits and one of the worst trade deficits on a per capita basis.
2) We have very little to lose in a trade war.
3) You can't say how it's been a disaster other than the winners in world trade bitch they can't loot us anymore.
You should check your delusional disorder.

Attached: delusional-disorder-13-728.jpg (728x546, 178K)

>The entire world is laughing at us
Why do you give a fuck about irrelevant countries?

Attached: 1403998071173.jpg (1200x900, 594K)

I love Donald Trump

Attached: 84FC7390-657F-47A2-93AF-42000F3B0192.jpg (1024x688, 101K)

>Trump has been a disaster for the USA. The entire world is laughing at us. It is one blunder after another. Any other former Trump supporters also regretting their vote?
This is true, unfortunately. I regret voting for this fat, stupid fuck. He's stopped being funny and now he's going to destroy properly American businesses like Harley-Davidson with his stupid trade war.

Attached: Trump staff turnover March 2018.jpg (1007x700, 131K)

>Muh 'merica bucks!
We have "money" because the Jews made our dollar a reserve currency in their banking system.
Once other countries ditch that, we're fucked.
That you think it's important they let us hang ourselves with the country's credit card tells me you're not considering all the facts.

>one blunder after another
The art of the NK deal.
Kim Jong Un Wants Hotel With $6,000 Per Night Suite for Singapore Summit and U.S. May Pay For It

Attached: a mega bill.png (666x666, 709K)

>Meme fag
>pretends to have voted for Trump, because Trump fired criminals.
Drop your meme flag and show you're even eligible to vote.

Can never tell if the shills are genuinely stupid enough to think this is legit bait, or if someone is deliberately making the worst bait possible as part of some sort of bizarre joke
Obvious sage

North Korea has no Jew money to pay for a hotel, user.
Stop Jewing the thread.

I am regretting it very much. I love to post hudnreds of rare pepes and have had a lot of top lels but now I can't do it anymore this buffoon

Behind every meme flag is a Star of David

>Drop your meme flag and show you're even eligible to vote.
What's wrong with meme flags? They're a defining part of Jow Forums.

Attached: Trump supporters btfo flag retards.jpg (551x494, 59K)

>voted for trump

Attached: 1527239883760.jpg (251x201, 13K)

supar powerful north korea absolutely wiping the floor with lowly weak usa, weak country bow to north korea strength, outwitted by kim, stupid trump

i dont like him anymore either

I'm extremely disappointed with him and any illusion of him being /ourguy/ were grounded with the 2017 Syria strike. But fuck no, I don't regret voting for him over Clinton.

>Meeting will cost hundreds of thousands if not Millions like all high level meetings between National leaders
>OMG $6000 a night hotel room bill
This is literally the best Libcuck can come up with.
Why are Libtards so absolutely retarded?

How?

trump is an idiot INDEED!

he killed assad and many gaza children dont u know

hail victory

>$6k*~8 days = $48k
chump change

Is this real? Fucking L such savagery

yes brother 1488

the political cartoon is unironic, the opinion epressed in the OP is not uncommon among democrats.

Attached: 5FA8CC63-807B-4DE8-9C67-9D38FC7DF415.jpg (255x255, 12K)

...we got enough ignorant irrelevancy here.
pic related:

Attached: DesObY4V4AEqUI.png (666x886, 1.35M)

I try to tell myself my vote didn’t make a difference but I still have such regret for having voted for cheetolini. My heart physically hurts when I think about it

Haha good one.

Get ready to pay a lot more for everything dumb Trumpkins. Like somehow tariffs will help the country.

Attached: 1497548779979.jpg (800x600, 113K)

>The entire world is laughing at us.
why do you cucked libshit faggots care what the rest of the world think? you dont seem to care what normal people think of you.

Attached: 1527977964280.jpg (1000x866, 162K)

>I try to tell myself my vote didn’t make a difference but I still have such regret for having voted for cheetolini. My heart physically hurts when I think about it
Agreed

Attached: Troompa loompa.gif (540x304, 1.97M)

Attached: DevBrGqUwAEZyja.jpg (868x644, 77K)

Jew rat replying to himself. Kek

Attached: Shilling.gif (500x364, 237K)

OH *SNAP*
this is going in muh rekt folder.

Attached: 72d.jpg (1040x828, 64K)

Didn’t he say that this is a tactic for convincing the world to do away with tariffs entirely?
>Hurt economy a little from making silly tariffs
>World realizes that tariffs are counterproductive
>Then Trump says, “You know what would be really great? No tariffs at all.”
>World agrees
>New age of economic prosperity
It just might work. Or, maybe not. We’ll see if the madman does it again.

I think the whole “trade deficit” is a big misconception. If we buy a $100 of copper from China, did we just lose $100? Of course not, because we got the copper. Understand my argument?

there's also an effect of trump elections waking up huge masses of american people.

no matter how fast (((they))) manipulated him and his team into the dark, the international jewry is still shook up by this random display of freedom.

>destroys US economy with tariffs to teach world tariffs are a bad idea
Uhh thanks trump

The fire rises, user.

Best POTUS Israel ever had.

Attached: TrimpChabad.jpg (832x644, 432K)

He unironically is, but he also got lionized into memetic godhood here to the point anyone criticizing him will be seen as a troll because magapedes cant see the world in anything in stark black and white. They are desperate to see a hero in him and think screaming memes loud enough will make a difference.

Reminder to sage...
Also the left cant into le maymays

Attached: 716.jpg (500x375, 22K)

oh look its sweden or something

Attached: 1525297319776.png (464x376, 208K)

I lost hope for America after I saw pic related
>just

Attached: no hope for Mutts.jpg (749x960, 94K)

Attached: trump memes.png (596x756, 263K)

memeflags suck.

otherwise i like your posts but you seem like an outsider. no redditors are welcome here.

Attached: tillerson.png (500x432, 255K)

Attached: momijinazi.jpg (1000x600, 148K)

>World realizes that tariffs are counterproductive
everyone already knows that. Except Trump, because he's a complete and utter fucking moron.

Attached: altlite.png (1814x680, 1.43M)

>everyone already knows that. Except Trump, because he's a complete and utter fucking moron.
checked. true.

>Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought?

Attached: goddamnedsteam.jpg (700x936, 239K)

>altright
>implying it exists

Attached: 1526950039075.jpg (480x480, 46K)

i dont care about what other countries think of us but i wont vote for him again. i do regret it but it has nothing to do with the shit most people on here care about: race, religion, etc.

yeah, maybe it doesn't exist any more. they just turned back into neocons as soon as trump decided to support __every single incumbent congressman__ for the 2018 midterms

Attached: magadubya.jpg (400x404, 65K)

There are tariffs everywhere. What are you talking about?

>any more

Attached: 1527484505470.gif (200x147, 276K)

>The entire world is laughing at us
Okay

god i hate replying to snapfags but christ, you realize it's a terrible meme right? fucking shrek?

Attached: nomoresnap.jpg (800x529, 220K)

Oh man global economics and diplomacy is as simple as $100 in copper :^)

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot communist traitor. I hope you hang sick faggot.

and those countries barely have business with another country if they use tariffs. You can't put tariffs on China because you import such a shitload of stuff from China that you can't get anywhere else. You are forcing consumers and import companies to spend way more for the same shit, that's all it does because obviously China is going to straight up impose their own. It's beyond stupid. It's also damaging for the image of the US as a trusted trade partner.

Attached: magobesetear.jpg (920x900, 93K)

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot communist traitor.

this.

americans, and moreso magapedes, don't understand economics. trump is just being an isolationist asshole to pander to his base but doesn't realize he will hurt them more than help them by promoting isolationism (because he doesn't understand economics at all and refuses to listen to anybody, since he's such a "genius" businessman)

Attached: spence.jpg (1024x576, 249K)

>disaster
Not for Israel

>god I hate replying to (((altright)))fags but christ, you realize it's a terrible meme right? fucking (((altright)))?

Attached: yep.jpg (684x546, 76K)