BASED Duterte. He is /our guy/ LOL. FUCK THE UN

‘Go to hell,’ Duterte tells UN official over judicial criticism.
Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte has once again outraged his critics after telling a UN human rights expert “to go to hell”
over claims that the leader was involved in the ousting of a Supreme Court judge.
UN official Diego Garcia-Sayan criticized Duterte after the president labelled Maria Lourdes Sereno, the Philippines chief justice,
his “enemy” over her refusal to vote for a number of his government’s proposals.
Sereno was later removed from office by majority vote in the Supreme Court. Speaking on Friday, Garcia-Sayan said the president’s actions
sent a “clear message to all judges of the Philippines: In the so-called 'war on drugs,' you're either with me or against me.”

In a televised address to reporters in the capital Manila on Sunday, Duterte dismissed the remarks,
saying the human rights expert should not meddle in the country’s domestic affairs.
“Tell him (Garcia-Sayan) not to interfere with the affairs of my country. He can go to hell,” he said. “He is not a special person and I do not recognize his rapporteur title.”

rt.com/news/428589-duterte-un-human-rights-expert/

Attached: Rodrigo Duterte holds a sniper rifle.jpg (1024x576, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder if Duterte know about the JQ or has mentioned it publically

Attached: smokey-best.jpg (955x633, 203K)

(((leftist rights)))

Attached: 1498680106619.webm (734x370, 3M)

BEAUTIFUL.
Duterte has big pair of balls.
I have the most respect for him.

Attached: THUMBS-UP.jpg (1024x576, 130K)

duterte is amazing

YES HE IS !!!
The controversial leader, who came to power on the back of his promise to eradicate his country’s illegal drug trade,
is infamous for making fiery statements at UN officials.
In April, he labelled UN Human Rights Commissioner Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein a “son of a whore” after he claimed the Filipino strongman was in need of “psychiatric evaluation.”

Later that same month, Duterte threatened to arrest a prosecutor with the International Criminal Court, arguing that she had no right to conduct investigations in the country.
The prosecutor had been looking into allegations of crimes against humanity as the Philippines continues to wage its bloody war on drugs.

When he was mayor of Davos City, he made the place livable again. Seriously, law abiding people were afraid to walk the streets during he day because of the criminals and the drugs. They'\re gone now.

"Police say they have killed over 4,100 people in anti-drug operations since July 2016.
However, human rights groups allege the number is at least three times higher."

he saved at least 8200 lives though
massive respect to Duterte

>massive respect to Duterte
100% AGREE.

Attached: THUMB=UP.jpg (945x768, 65K)

ABSOLUTELY BASED

he needs to move to mexico when he's done with his country

He literally said he will not let the Philippines become Mexico. He knew what a shithole Mexico already was

>(((un)))

good kill the jews

bump

He is trying to avoid the Philippines becoming the Mexico of Asia. Fortunately, he is achieving his goal.

Is that a PSG-1?

fucking based

Bump
Baste Duterte

Attached: duterte.jpg (640x484, 118K)

KYS

>muh humun rites
>stfu fgt

aahahahahah
cUckN BTFO

how can one man be so based

Attached: mostBasedManinTHEWORLD.jpg (736x736, 73K)

Absolutely based.

This is what we need in Mexico, but as usual they're all about free gibs

trumps looks against like Duerte like a Rat

Attached: 1509993915381.png (932x683, 44K)

Nigger detected

After Duterte run, it be embarrassing for Mexico and spic countries to not follow suit. They probably won't and will remain asking for gibs.