NIGGER

NIGGER

Has anyone who’s non black here ever said it to a black person?

Blacks are obsessed with this word but I think it’s rarely used by whites so rare that on the few occasions it happens they flip out and record it.

Blacks routinely use racial slurs against whites with no consequences by the way

And for the mods here this is a political discussion about nigger don’t ban me I’ve been unjustly suspended before

Attached: 2A0EB8F3-5C6F-4954-9EAD-B778D764C15A.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-rR-5wClag
youtube.com/watch?v=7iKwCNyrCcE
youtube.com/watch?v=v6su0nuQ93g
youtube.com/watch?v=IDcyDWlh94Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My friend had a black cat he named Nigger.

In the Lovecraft story "The Rats in the Walls," the main character has a cat named Niggerman
I laugh every time

Anytime a black person uses the N-word white folks should understand that is a provocation. It's a passive aggressive taunt. The real reason they use that word so much is because white folks aren't allowed to say it. White folks will get fired and will be publicly shunned if they utter the sacred/profane word out loud. The word has indeed come full circle from an insult to black people to an equally divisive and racist taunt towards white people. I'm not sure what white folks can do about it just yet except to be very aware of it and obviously never break bread with nor do any favors for the type of black people who use that word.

You are correct.
Blacks flip their shit for a few of the reasons listed:
- They believe they are tougher so therefore get away with violence.
- They act violent when they out number you.
- They believe they are better than you so how dare you.
- They want more rights than you.

Other than that, if you are chad like me, you taunt them with nigger and all they will do at the most is maybe get lippy.

>with family on holidays
>sister's there with her kids
>niece and nephew playing with friends in basement
>watching news with family
>some smug nigger asking why there weren't more black jurors in this dindu's trial
>finally snap after hours of being subjected to this, "BECAUSE NIGGERS CAN'T BE OBJECTIVE YOU FUCKING BOON!!!"
>Pop and brother in law laugh
>Fat sister flips out, "Keep your voice down!"
>"We're in the middle of the woods, at home, in the deep south, who gives a shit?"
>Few minutes later one of nephew's friends come up
>Black kid
>Not sure if he heard me
>Keeps his eyes down, stuttering a bunch, looks like he's on the verge of tears
>"Uh, uhm, c-can I c-call my mama r-real quick? I-I need to c-call my mama..."
>tfw he definitely fucking heard me
>mom shows up shortly after
>doesn't come up to the house
>kid immediately goes to the car and leaves
>doesn't even say goodbye to my nephew just wants to get out of there
>nephew and fat sister staring daggers at me after that
I honestly felt pretty shitty about that at the time, but then I remembered as a niglet the possibility of him becoming a shitty person was almost 100% so I probably did him a favor by incentivizing him elevating himself above general niggery.

Yes, was in school, waiting on line to get a pencil from the teacher for finals, nigger cuts in front of me, whisper "nigger". He turns around and give me that wtf face niggers do with one eye open and head slanted. Nothing happened cause he was a skinny nigger who would later go on to be banned from going the military because he tested positive for weed at MEPS

Attached: 1511987706743.png (600x579, 257K)

I use the word just like any other. If I see a nigger I call him by that verb. Hasn't gotten me beaten up or anything yet. I got confronted once by some Liberal cuck asking me why I would say such a terrible thing. I simply replied that "it was the most horrific word I could think of and if the shoe fits, well..".

In Russian speaking countries all black people are called niggers by everyone

My buddy had a saying: "I'm not racist, but if you're mad I said nigger we can fight"

I say nigger every day to black people, ones i know & random street nigs. They don't do shit about it but make a bunch if noise, one gets to close to pop one in the chest with 200 grains of 10mm. They are just really mad that white people have choosen to replace them Hispanics. Soon nigger won't even be their word, we will use it on Hispanics and they will be left with nothing.

>Has anyone who’s non black here ever said it to a black person?

Yes. I was in a lilly-white affluent area in my Mercedes and I asked the nigger in the next car over (after he started talking the usual dindu nigger shit - I did not provoke Leroy from going full Bix Nood on me) what he thought his chances were of getting out of the town in one piece before my buddies in the local sheriff department pulled his black ass over.

This was about a year after Trayvon and I asked him if he had some skittles and watermelon drink.

Oh and the nigger threw a vague threat of violence my way, so I mentioned he must be really confident I didn't have a gun in my center console.

Just talking shit to uppity niggers.

Attached: NIGGER.jpg (750x536, 25K)

i don't live near nogs and if i did i wouldn't associate with them

use nigger all the time tho to make sure nieces and nephews know about "white flight" and prepare

Attached: UPRTljZ.jpg (530x970, 155K)

although cats with black fur ( and green eyes ) are considered as Aryans

( cats with black fur are more like SS Men with a black uniform )

yes

I call my neighbors do nigger every morning. You guys might ask why I call him nigger and well... the dog is black and is dumb as fuck, I'm sure he has down's or something.

few days ago there was a niggerboy in the subway , he made trouble , he follwed me and my gf ; I had to apply anti nigger gas and I had to break his bones with one of my german tools. five minutes later he looked like a failed Mengele experiment

Yes, multiple times. Whenever a nigger calls me "cracker".

Attached: Niger-891x470.png (891x470, 96K)

>five minutes later he looked like a failed Mengele experiment

There are no failed Mengele experiments.

Only "happy accidents"

If at first you don't succeed....

When I was 11 to a little nigger. His big nigger friend picked me up by the throat. I realized black people dont like being called nigger. I legitimately didnt know what it meant.

we have special niggerbolice in my cuntry :

Attached: Einsatzfahrzeug.jpg (3008x2032, 1.61M)

most niggers in our towns believe to be invulnerable due to the lefties (((legislation ))) but sometimes - well prepared we simply interrupt dat TV set and dat electric thing in ze niggerghetto. much fun at the weekend to see the maximum ghetto chimpout when dat evil german elevator is affected wiz dat voodoo

It's a noun. The verb form would be nigging.

i play online videogames and hear it about every 10 seconds
so yeah they use it
>b-but you can tell their skin colour over the microphone
you think blacks can afford a good computer?

Attached: shrtshrthair_blu.png (640x480, 70K)

Got a story about the power of the word.
>tfw live in Kentucky
>there's a black majority town nearby that's been slowly pouring niggers in over the years
>almost entirely white in Kindergarten
>about half black by high school
>everybody fucking hates them and the school standards have gone down since they started showing up, state actually intervenes with teachers and advisors to increase school test scores
>old white liberal women go around and just tell niggers and football players the answers to their work
>teachers don't do anything about how they behave except call the principal to break up daily fights, meanwhile white kids are punished normally, upsetting everyone
>have really unstable autist friend
>in the lunchroom with my table, of course the races are self segregated
>nigger throws something at my autist friend
>fucking juts up, points directly at the nigger and says "YOU BETTER LEARN YOUR PLACE, BOY"
>all the blacks start hooping and hollering like apes, asking him what he means
>"I MEAN YOU BETTER WATCH YOURSELF YOU FUCKING NIGGER"
>immediate race war starts, my friend gets jumped at and I join in
>blacks just start attacking white kids and vice versa
>had to be at least 30 different boys fighting at once, chairs being thrown, absolute chaos
>in the chaos as the fight was winding down, managed to get away with autistic friend
>miraculously didn't get in trouble
>school begins to make black and white kids work together after that
>sparks tons of fights, especially after school when bands of white and black kids would brawl all over the city
>luckily graduated later that year

Basically, when you say nigger you say what everyone else is thinking and people stand with you when you do it. I've gotten in quite a few midnight coon fights while trying to walk to the store and I don't care about saying it. You need to not be scared to admit the truth about how you feel and who you are - you're fucking racist. Act like it and make it a good thing.

Another story, my Dad had a cat named nigger when he lived in Cinncinati during the "Civil Rights" period and lost it. He drove around in his Mustang just out the window say "Here nigger nigger nigger!" until he actually found it.

I'm White. I was with another White guy who screamed, "Hey, you fucking niggers! You think you're bad?" to a group of three nigs in a parking lot. They were about 40 yards away, and the guy started marching toward them at a fast pace. The nigs jumped in their car and took off. I was pretty happy they did.

No matter how hard they try Niggers will always be Niggers.

Attached: 872368476287347348.jpg (2000x1188, 392K)

I used to chill with a bunch of nigs because I played a lot of basketball. I'd always say nigga too them and none of them cared.

Another story

>have a manlet uncle and a 6'8" uncle
>both used to be members of a skinhead clique in the 90s
>6'8" dude is huge UFC fighter, manlet likes to pick fights
>both go to a bar one night
>while they're leaving pack of dindus is eyeballing his car preparing to steal it
>manlet uncle yells at them to get away from it
>they start surrounding him and talking shit
>other uncle walks up behind the dindus and puts his arms on their shoulders and says "What's up my niggers?" with a hard r
>dindus start apologizing and run away

Glad I have alpha figures in my family to look up to.

>Somehow I was let into a fraternity many years ago.
>Had a policy if we couldn't pick a good nickname for a pledge, we would pull two words out of a hat.
>I was in my edgy /b/ phase. Put in a slip of paper that said "Nigger"

>Drawing starts and confused fraternity President reads out "Lobster Nigger"

>Half of the frat laughs, other half starts witch hunt to find out who out it in.
>Too much of a coward to own up to it.

The best way to do it is to find some nignog that's already chimping out (not hard to do) and ask them something like "what's wrong? did someone call you a nigger?"

yes

You weren't wrong tho

I will never forget the day i turned on don lemon at 8 pm, prime time during the 2016 elections, ready to tune into how CNN was spinning everything

And instead was greeted by don lemon holding a GIANT sign That said N I G G E R , saying "does this offend you? Hm? What if i said it? Nigger. NIGGER."

I still feel like i dreamt it. Was this real? Please pol, tell me it was real.

No in the US (I'm from africa) I've called American blacks "affies" before(a common term among white zimbabweans). I've never gone as far to call one a floppy but I'm waiting for the time to come where I meet a particularly ignorant one to do so.

I've also told blacks we call them "tsvina ganda" in zimbabwe and going as far as it means "countryman" when it in fact translates quite literally to shitskin.

Attached: 0d2f97840e9f47a7b9814da5d45a7f005d23adc27ca4c1d5c258ab24c56984ee.png (680x750, 458K)

Why does that license plate say " OFF FUCK"

License plate on that car is Off Fuck.

Attached: F685380F-31F0-450D-A734-D807EEF11770.jpg (287x288, 25K)

I called a nigger "subhuman trash" yesterday when he was messing with me, after I pushed him and got ready to fight. He backed off quickly and looked confused and angry.

Large area in Africa used to be called Niggerland. They don’t like being reminded that they are niggers except they do it all the time.

Attached: FD0152B9-2936-4638-B465-26F6DA6237C0.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

Every third post by some white beta male on here has the n word.

Black here, got called a nigger twice in life by a whitey. Once in Boston 2011. Once in Frisco 2013. And a horrendously ugly Jew mouthed it to me once. Usually the whiteys go indirect and sing that song from The Lion King or make clicking sounds with the mouth. As in like haha you're from Africa. I'm always like yeah.

And pigs'll be pigs. Ain't that right pigskin?

Sorry someone called you that because I’m sure you don’t like being called nigger like I don’t like being called cracker wish respect was a two way street

Doesn't even bother me desu it's like oh petty ass whiteys wow nothing new

That just sounds adorable. Try and use an animal that isn't one of the cleanest and most intelligent in the kingdom next time...

Never used it. I narrowed down my black acquaintances to just 1 though, and I have 0.00% interest in dealing with any new blacks. Like a social boycott. The 1 guy that was grandfathered in as “acceptable” is always on the chopping block too.

Holy shit I didn't realize you were so cool

I was born in 1977, and I’ve always lived in Baltimore City. Well, back in the 1980s, the city was very segregated. And in the late 80s, we had a bunch of Nazi skin heads in my neighborhood. They were much older than me, I was about 10 years old, but I still hung out with them, they were ages 16 to mid 20s. Well, one time about 6 niggers ride their bikes through our neighborhood, the niggers were probably around 15 or 16 years old, idk, I just know they were older than me. I was with 2 other kids my own age (10 or 11), and I screamed out “nigger”, because I knew they wouldn’t stop their bikes in this white neighborhood and do anything. Well, I was wrong, they all stopped and came at me, and that was the dumbest thing they could have ever done. Neighbors ran off their porches and ran over to the niggers, and skinheads started running from out of nowhere, out of their houses, around the corner, everywhere, and they beat the shit out of these negroes, doc martins to the head. Mouths stomped on curbs and everything. One smaller nigger ran before the stomping and climbed a fence and ran through a nearby graveyard, and he got chased and eventually caught, they literally beat the nigger to near death. NOBODY got in trouble, I don’t even remember seeing any cops ever come. Never seen those niggers or any other niggers for years after that. That same neighborhood is nigger-infested now though, of course.

“1/2 start a witch hunt”

No one sells out white people like white people

There you go “petty whiteys” do I call you “blacky” you need to grow up a lot and stop acting like a, hmm if there was only a word to describe how you a t

Doggo in the Dambusters was called Nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=L-rR-5wClag

Attached: Capture.jpg (466x449, 29K)

In anger? No. In humor? All the time. I hear my black coworkers say “nigger”, with a hard R and not an A, all the time. Nobody hates blacks more than other blacks.

then little johnny woke up

Niggers never invented:

__ the wheel
__ farming
__ animal domestication
__ controlled use of fire
__ food preservation
__ anything else

>peanut putter

Attached: nigger sets himself on fire blame white technology.webm (368x656, 2.98M)

>the main character has a cat named Niggerman

Attached: F.jpg (604x483, 66K)

I did in 7th grade.h is name was Ronald Washington (on of the ten or so nogs in my middle school) and I'm not sure why but he had targeted me for harassment. Finally I said shut you you stupid n....r. The shine of superiority he felt by harassing an innocent person who cared nothing about him and never gave him a thought slipped from his face. He slunk back into his shell. That was a close one. I was and still am a big fag. I can't fight worth shit. I just wanted to be left alone. I guess I was easy pickins until I used the n word. I'm not proud of it. I don't enjoy being hurtful. But I was young and angry for being singled out even though I hadn't done anything to deserve it.

Niggers are not that trustworthy and their wisdom ... is nonexistent...

Attached: we tried having a half nigger president it didnt work.jpg (750x750, 76K)

>Ronald Washington

That used to be a nigger name, before the Dev'on't'ays and Trayvons.

>And Shaniquas

Attached: how do that make you feel.jpg (890x395, 45K)

Attached: aw yeah.jpg (750x608, 85K)

yeah it was the late 80s

My bunk mate in basic training was a fucking nightmare. Thought he always knew the best way to do everything, thought he was hot shit, and caused trouble for the entire platoon. One day he started trying to start drama in the lunch line for this nice mexican guy who could barely speak english and was never a problem and I had just had it with him. We started pushing and shoving and shouting at each other and I basically said "It's pieces of shit like you that keep the word nigger alive!" He butted heads but the bitch wouldn't swing. Our platoon leader broke it up before the drill sergeant came back and later that day I went back to the other black guys in the platoon to apologize for using the word. They were like "Nah man, dude was acting like a nigga, its all cool." Pretty chill

Trayvon became a saint name.

And the nigger was the bad guy in the whole thing.

Attached: poor guy the niggers will not leave him alone.jpg (1600x1200, 157K)

Nigger. Add "Internet 2018" to your reparations diary you banjo lipped pavement ape.

Attached: 1527550787165.jpg (400x466, 11K)

>Has anyone who’s non black here ever said it to a black person?

Attached: 1473259377907.jpg (415x460, 41K)

kys sodomite

Attached: antsonmyfloorbarry.jpg (625x311, 55K)

Attached: whay da jellies at.jpg (748x767, 69K)

Attached: niggers hate then niggers kill then niggers beg whites to come back and unfuck their niggatry.jpg (2465x795, 526K)

This is being slid hard:

Attached: nigger IQ is sad__and this is IN AMERICA__which means that blacks have some white in them which rais (677x446, 50K)

Im half arab/spanish and I used to a bunch of times around my black friend and his brother. I was using it with extreme malice and they both agreed with me. I couldnt think of a more hateful word so I used it to describe the nigger fucking white people at the restaraunt we were at. How uncaring, callous, and fake they all are. How they only believe in money and buy their happiness with overpriced drinks and ignore the perpetual bullshit, suffering and pain they all feed into.

HELP US RESEARCH THE UNCOVERED CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING CAMPS FOUND IN TUCSON. Linked to Rothschild, Soros and Clinton Foundation:
Fuck you and your slide threads.

>and they both agreed with me.

I think when niggers are among themselves they acknowledge that you cannot trust a nigger.

The lighter skinned niggers seem to be the most militant for some reason. Not all, probably, though.

No, idiot. And you've never been around a black friend in your life because you are a piece of shit no one likes.

Attached: nigger IQ is sad__and this is IN AMERICA__which means that blacks have some white in them which rais (677x446, 50K)

You seem upset.

Attached: kaepernick used to be a funny good guy then he found the nigger amidst his whiteness.jpg (5344x4008, 1.16M)

>Murderapolis MN
>HAVE to call them niggers and threaten them all the time or they'll think you're weak and attack you

>Murderapolis MN

Florida is worse.

They don't seem to have a lot of water skills, the black race.

3 Black girls drowned in a stolen car that one of them was driving,

Fleeing from police in a stolen car, in the dead of night, they drive right into a murky, alligator-infested St Petersburg, FL pond.

Gravity does not give the 3 teens extra privileges for being Black, so the car sinks down into the inky vegetation-choked waters..

Black protesters are blaming the police for not rescuing the 3 teens from a water wreck in the alligator infested Florida waters in the night.

tl;dr:

>3 teenage female dindus steal car
>run red light
>chased by cops
>drive into pond
>car sinks to bottom
>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

Blacks Upset As Hell, Irrationally Blame Police

youtube.com/watch?v=7iKwCNyrCcE

Attached: 3 black girls drown in stolen car blame white cops.jpg (487x507, 45K)

>Try and use an animal that isn't one of the cleanest and most intelligent in the kingdom next time...

Attached: 1403878019433.gif (1036x654, 182K)

BASED fellow 1977er

Sure, three negresses died.

But think of the CAR (yes, the car). It died too.

What did that car do to anyone?

Yet it was forced to die along with the negresses.

Forced to endure their clawing at its upholstery as they panicked in the darkness, as the night-cold water rose higher and higher.

Forced to hear the three negresses and their screams of terror and desperation and their pleas for help from some white man. Any white man.

The car was forced to feel the snouts of the hungry alligators bump against its metal skin as they sensed a potential meal of tenderized DINDU.

>Sadly, no one ever thinks of the car.

Attached: SHEBOON Lagoon forevermore.png (540x960, 317K)

>mfw your autist friend starts a race war
Good read.

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 27K)

Remember that EVERY Florida pond is an alligator pond. Yet the cops still went in after the teens in the stolen car.

youtube.com/watch?v=v6su0nuQ93g

>I hear them yelling I think

They tried to get the black teens out, but couldn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDcyDWlh94Y

Attached: gators can be this quiet when they are hunting their prey.jpg (2144x1424, 909K)

I did all the time living in shitty low income apartments in baton rouge.
Would end in a fight like 1/3 of the time but they would more often then not chimp out throw shit then stomp off

>They want more rights than you.

They are narcissistic and lazy and stupid, most of them

Attached: 1524447976257.jpg (602x915, 108K)

>Would end in a fight like 1/3 of the time but they would more often then not chimp out throw shit then stomp off

Should have challenged them all to an ocean swim for a bucket of chicken.

Attached: Blacks die one after the other trying to save their relative but a white man saves him eventually.pn (662x443, 120K)

I called a meter maid one
>Gave me a ticket, i was in the wrong and hes just doing his job
> got mad and was having a bad day due to my own poor decessions
> decided to call him a nigger
> drops his clip board and took a swing
> i beat the shit out of him
> he beat the shit out of me
> cops came, both of us go into booking
> I denied calling him a Nigger
> go to court
> thrown out

If you do it right you can get away with it but it has consequences

Attached: Screenshot_20180603-201151_Snapchat.jpg (1080x2220, 407K)

Fighting for the jews much?

this post is a lie

>except the pic, of course

Attached: comp you tuzzz.jpg (750x600, 41K)

mods are gay, what more can be said

>In Russian speaking countries all black people are called niggers by everyone

That must be some culture shock.

Attached: negress tries to justify TNB and it doesnt fly.jpg (480x853, 43K)

Your dad told you a funny joke story he didn't think you would believe and you believed it

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ

Attached: Must See Nigga Tree.jpg (1920x1080, 92K)

Back when my grandfather was in Communist Poland, when teaching about different races in science there would be a picture of a nigger in a palm tree labeled "Bambo".

I don’t live around niggers

I was driving to work and a black guy cut me off. I said "oh good one nigger. Not sure why you're in a hurry when you're not going to work or anything "

He heard me as both our windows were open and he looked pretty insulted and hurt. In retrospect I shouldn't have said it.

Inb4 cuck

Just call yourself a white-honkey unironically. It makes them know their race, shows confidence in your own, and is non punishable