User, you kept calling Trudeau a pussy but so far he's the only politician out there showing Trump his place

user, you kept calling Trudeau a pussy but so far he's the only politician out there showing Trump his place.

While China, the EU, Mexico, Japan and all the other countries responded in a mild manner to Trump's tariffs and bullying, Trudeau exploded with an all out trade war against him.

Attached: mtp_clip_trudeauobama_180602.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVshw0CY-Hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better watch out amerimutts

Attached: Screenshot_20180602-153624.jpg (1080x1243, 462K)

I am barely aware that Canada exists, I don't believe I have used a product from there in a long time, I think it was a pint of some shitty blended whisky I bought that was on sale. I'll be fine with no Canuck goods.

Imagine wasting all those good genes by being a flaming homo.
This guy was born with
>good name because of his father
>tall
>women find him attractive
>white

Attached: 1526428897423.jpg (400x449, 16K)

> Trudeau
> Literal sóyboy
> Entire country getting cucked
> Praised by plebbit
Neck yourself

Full House digits confirm.
It's all so tiresome...

how long before trudeau cries on camera again?

Attached: 1522525115073.jpg (750x500, 137K)

A hat needs a head to be relevant but not a head a hat...

Attached: 1524964004325m.jpg (1024x824, 95K)

he sure is smart

Attached: dumbleafs.jpg (478x640, 38K)

>Argentina
I seriously do not expect anyone in that place (on tourist or citizen) to understand a damn thing about trade.

>he's the only politician out there showing Trump his place.
How? Crying like a bitch?

He approved tariffs to imports that will hurt Republican states, he also called Trump's words insulting and said further tariffs will be put in place soon.

He can say goodbye to the Canadian economy

>called Trump's words insulting
Well expect to hear about Trudeaoux accident anytime soon now.

Attached: trump-curse-1209.jpg (640x1736, 276K)

Well of course, since Canada is American hat. Tariffs are totally undesirable for them, since Canada is very heavily dependent on USA, unlike China, EU, Mexico or Japan.

Attached: Canada imports exports 2016.jpg (4466x2795, 821K)

Canada and Mexico are the enemy of the united. They prove this by surrounding us on both boarders.
prove me wrong

Attached: 1526966274104.jpg (960x720, 242K)

Canada can cut their supply of electric power, fresh water and oil to the U.S. and that alone could cause another great depression.

post tariff survival tips

Attached: 1527964045925.png (921x2544, 666K)

Putting tariffs on consumer products as retaliation is retarded and when the price of these goods jumps 10% we will be the ones paying for it.

And that trade war will result in his doom.

Yes of course you will be the one paying for it, surely not Americans.

>Trudeau exploded with an all out trade war against him.
Fierce!

Wow you must be fucking retarded. Trudeau was the first moron to take the bait. Watch what happens dumbfuck and learn.

You sir are an epic stupid motherfucker. You should really kill yourself.

They only wish it could

If I could switch places with him I would and make Canada great. They might be some of the worst posters on this board but don't deserve this kind of hell.

>white

Attached: 1523496823707.jpg (250x240, 11K)

We need a wall on our southern border. We have shit neighbours.

lol

You need a nuke

The EU ambassador said that they are analyzing the situation at the WTO and counter tariffs might take effect by the end of June. Not sure about China.

A whole month to go. Maybe by the end of July we can have a laugh at lost jobs in the US. Still on time for November though.

Sorry snowflake. Go find yourself a safe space.

Make them pay for it

Where will you buy canoes, hockey sticks and maple syrup user?

It's more about raw materials, the things you don't see. Can't be Made in America if you have nothing to make it with

>wasting those genes
well he's had 3 blue eyed blonde haired children, and holds the most powerful position in our country, hardly a waste

Attached: 1514996721769.jpg (1050x700, 331K)

NY, VT and NH

A leaf

Nothing well help him win. I know life long NDP and LIBs who will be voting CON just because of this fuck.

Attached: 1496395282960.png (900x629, 637K)

the only thing canada imports is globalists and terrorists.
oh wait just terrorists

I like Canada and Canadians are good people. Please don't pick a fight with trump I have no doubt he will nuke your great country and most of the usa along with it given the opportunity to do so.

I wish all liberals would just move to Canada. It sounds like it's the perfect place for them.

B-but surely it won't be as good as quality right...?

>Trudeau exploded with righteous indignation

Attached: explosive.gif (448x251, 3.07M)

>all out trade war
the fire rises burgers

Attached: 1524620385118.png (1158x638, 1.12M)

what a sad pussy

Attached: glass jaw justin.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

>has three children
and all of them will grow up thinking their father was a faggot if they aren't liberals already. he had all the chips on his side and decided to waste it all on being a homo.

Attached: 1527359597600.png (463x348, 250K)

Trudeau is doing to do to kim campbell levels of destruction to the liberal party.

Only their women have figured out a good use for hockey sticks recently.

to add on to this post. do canadians think he will win the next election?

He is such a tough guy... I was going to vote for someone else, but now I see how chad like trudeau the 2nd really is.

I can only hope that he lets his wife fuck castro's son so that we may have another trudeau in office one day

Attached: ULTIMATECHAD.jpg (634x749, 64K)

BASED!

Attached: 1516578424249.gif (1280x640, 155K)

It's cause he is pathological in his hatred towards white men. He will be the only one standing up to Trump because her literally believes it to be his calling in life. He will get smacked down harder than anyone for his stupidity. Whoever the next PM is will reconcile his mistakes

no burger left unflipped

Attached: 1508569295497.jpg (700x525, 398K)

He is Castros son

Attached: 1525877013921.jpg (658x989, 154K)

Buy a Canadian alternative
Put down the Heinz and buy French's
They specifically targeted the sanctions to have the least amount of impact on Canadian consumers.

hmmm good point... just dont want to dilute those wonderful commie genes too much

Attached: CANADANOOOO.jpg (666x1234, 148K)

>but so far he's the only politician out there showing Trump his place.
So far he's only making sure my grocery bill increase more than it should.

Attached: 1516738588296.jpg (359x450, 38K)

>Can't make steel in America! No, no. The US was not the world's largest steel producer for decades. The US didn't cut back production in the name of "diplomacy" with shitholes like Canada.
>US has no oil. Nah, it's a myth that the US exports oil. The US absolutely can not produce all that they require. The US clearly isn't using the resources of others strategically. Canada has more strategic oil reserves than the US.
.... are you really this retarded?

> Trudeau exploded with an all out trade war against him.
No he didn't...Canada has 0 leverage vs the US vivavis trade issues...and the amount we sell to the US is about the size of a cockroach's ball sack, pubes included...
Trudeau is a cuck, and he's done absolutely nothing of value for anyone anywhere...

its because most of the rest of the wrold doesnt actually have much trade with america. even china doesnt. its just media propaganda that they do. 100% of economist know that america hasnt bought much from china or sold much to china in the last 10 years. every graph for trade globally with america shows it. durable goods declined in america and the durable goods report shows it under preforming relative to a recovery for years. it also undermines the amazon take over of the market place when there has been negative growth and sub par growth for durable goods consumption

as a result its agricultural products mostly that would make a difference. china can cut their steel sales to america and not even be affected much. mexico is to scared because of ice and canada cant survive without the situation they had last year. its simply self preservation on le weed mans part

on the day of the grill, traitors sizzle too

Attached: 1495367371382.png (573x538, 182K)

Literally the only issue where the numbers would be on his side if he cucked out, but he chooses the one time Canada will surely get fucked to play tough.

>implying

Attached: leafsgetwhattheydeserve.jpg (917x1024, 198K)

>and that alone could cause another great depression.
Yeah, for Canada you idiot.

Wait, why didn't he follow the Liberal agenda and keep zero tariffs and open borders? Is globalism's control over him fading?

What made him do something so uncharacteristic? He just abandoned the entire liberal agenda to piss off Trump and America.

Attached: 1526128443764.gif (500x500, 100K)

I like Canada but Trudeau is so passive it's embarrassing to see. If he had a full on invasion to Canada he would bend over and tell Canadians to let it happen. It's so sad.

Commie faggot Jew spawn of Castro.

Kek!

Trump hasn't even begun his bantz yet. This gunna be good.

Kissing ass and talking shit is what politicians do to get elected. If throwing Trump under the bus is important to Canadians then that's what a Candian politician would do.

Attached: 1516942483273.jpg (600x449, 71K)

The democratic way also including immigrants.

Day of the grill! Its finally upon us!

Attached: 1514928631829.jpg (700x525, 35K)

And the US could glass our entire country. Where are you going with this train of thought?

Unless Castro fucked his sister to produce the rest of his offspring, then he will not be any less diluted from being from the Cuban branch of the family

Standing up to Trump by screwing his own people with added taxes? Okay then, I guess.

Justin's adoptive father Pierre was a pure definition of a cuck. He was cuckold by Fidel Castro.

Attached: 1523880200710.png (1920x1471, 2.56M)

US has no corn though

Iowa would like a word with you.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 1.35M)

youtube.com/watch?v=oVshw0CY-Hc

Attached: Jus Tru Deu.jpg (253x293, 13K)

Mohamed, are you fucking serious? like 25% of the US is growing corn year round.

Wait.. I just.. fuck, you got me.

Attached: 1345209375229.gif (400x242, 1.99M)

US is the largest corn producer and exporter in the world. The Sven knows this.

xcus me

Attached: 1527737742959.jpg (660x660, 85K)

But we do grow enough food to literally end world hunger at the drop of a hat so that's nice

Isn't Trump speaking at the G7 next week?
That should definitely be a good one to watch.

The candian army is smaller than the NYPD.

Which leader's wife has a more realistic need for side dick though...politics aside.

Iowan here, can confirm we have plenty of corn.

Does Canada even have a military?

Attached: civ-5-washington.jpg (760x428, 72K)

Holy fuck only this guy got it
Bourbon is your finest export as far as I'm concerned. And everyone know you got corn. I mean you got so much corn that you totally incorrectly refer to maize as corn

Attached: PayTariff.png (727x661, 381K)

GIB

Trump is getting impeached after the midterms, anyway. Trudeau is playing a very smart game, he'll oppose Trump, people will see him as a fierce, fighting politician securing him his reelection bid and then he'll fix relations with the U.S. with whoever replaces Trump (not Pence since Pence is also balls deep in the collusion scandal.)

Like 2 ships and 10 dudes

I mean would you bother having an arym if you bordered the u.s and were allies?

Gibben

Attached: goroheresyouryou.gif (400x225, 1.58M)

Politics aside which leader is more likely to have a chastity contraption on while paying Omar khadr to fuck his wife?