As much as I hate to admit it, he has a point

As much as I hate to admit it, he has a point.

Attached: IMG_1732059A5463-1.jpg (1311x1432, 766K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ThFl4W0gSU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1509460816632.png (960x717, 835K)

What is the deal? Why do they crave white peoples respect when they do nothing to earn it.
>ahem, murder rate

Respect is earned, nigger.

Attached: 0C753689-696F-4B31-861F-EAAD5D70341F.jpg (709x571, 94K)

>thinking bosses respect anyone
You work for money. It's not meant to be fun or happy and thinking you deserve respect for something anyone with half a brain can do is retarded. If you want to be respected, you have to earn it

This

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>literal definition of virtue signalling
I hate this nigger

>it's never ever going to be good enough. Trump could give me a fucking blowjob in my living room and I'd condemn him for his infidelity

Attached: 1496379537743.png (860x704, 860K)

I love how they have to flip these successes. It’s so fun to watch. They know they’re lying. They literally want America to fail so they can blame Grloumphff. They must be very frustrated lol.

Attached: 9547C3BC-4523-4704-A3DD-CF0CCB1EF532.jpg (750x882, 74K)

For you high school summer fags this is what niggers do. They never want something that is concrete and can be defined by numbers or data. It’s always something “respeck” because no matter what it gives the ability to whine like the nigger they are. They learned this from the Jews.

Welcome to pol.

He is such a pathetic pandering retard.

What makes him think the average black deserves respect?

My question is what are they trying to hide about themselves that is so bad they are willing to stay at these networks and not just quit? Is every single talking head on TV a pedo?

What's fully American without boats full of niggers going back to fucking Africa?

Attached: lets hear it nigger.jpg (1282x1034, 208K)

Any elite has a high chance of being in on the pedo conspiracy.
If one falls, they all fall. One of them is going to crack and snitch on everyone. I can’t wait. Those kids will have their revenge.

Attached: 8C707319-2E6D-4A90-AD0A-08BF4AE1805F.jpg (750x734, 318K)

Sour grapes, the picture

>lemon
>bitter
>fruit

Weinstein did....Go look at the books he was holding.

>have no argument
>"b-but you don't respect me"
nope

Attached: osteria.jpg (1877x1743, 1004K)

Whats respect if i isnt earned?

nigger: saged

Attached: op7.jpg (640x637, 404K)

>1 post by this ID
>Newfags answer

Attached: AFC80388-2469-42AB-B9CC-BC902B5D5CAE.jpg (229x220, 18K)

He should know, he doesnt even respect himself
youtube.com/watch?v=0ThFl4W0gSU

Then let's help black people.

Attached: vote.png (612x792, 130K)

>We will have some many job openings that folks will be drowning in them like Don Lemon's sister. Believe me.

I have great respect for anyone black that keeps a job longer than 6 months. Its a trend i hope keeps up. Also look forward to families staying together and raising their kids right. Id love to live in america without and niggers running around.

Hahaha yes. Let's lose a strategic foothold and just make more niggers for the white woman to cuck white men with.

Niggers are always ungrateful, no surprise.

OH BOY, The usual liberal tactic it's never fucking enough for them EVER.

>I takes care of muh kids
>I gots a job
>I dindu nuffin
>I pays muh bills
>gibs me dat wypipo respect

Please describe our benefit?

Oh, and don't forget, we export oil now.

Attached: 490x-1.png (490x316, 57K)

>hay man wat good a job if u dont suk muh dik?

actually show up on time and do your fucking job without acting like a nigger then you get respect

fuck Don Lemon, and all niggers

Soon all of Europe and all the middle east will be full of fucking Muslims. How will the US keep a presence there then?

Drunken Don is, as usual, very confused.

Attached: ugbama.jpg (393x313, 12K)

Weird, I asked a Jew a question and he changed the subject. That's so irregular.

Attached: Kindle.jpg (640x427, 116K)