US Racial Demographics

What do y'all think about the changing demographics of the US?

Video breaking down US racial demographics:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhFA7pRz8Pg

Attached: Replacement.png (310x490, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/03/14/the-us-will-become-minority-white-in-2045-census-projects/
ifstudies.org/blog/baby-bust-fertility-is-declining-the-most-among-minority-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Attached: us legal immigration.png (1000x600, 38K)

>>Tfw you’re dreading the day you’ll become a minority in your own country
>>Tfw there’s a POC coalition emerging to exact revenge on white america for the horrors of historical racism and oppression
>>Tfw the plan would work flawlessly if it wasn’t that a couple decades earlier POC started purity spiralling calling all mutts white. Anyone who looks vaguely white is accused of having white privilege and harassed. Mutts start considering themselves white as whites are less intolerant of them.
>>Tfw you are a minority but thanks to a tens of millions of mutts who now think they’re white you still have control of your life’s
>>Tfw blacks would’ve won if they weren’t so racist and stupid.
Tfw Utah Chinese dress girl is white, iced Poseidon is white, Anglos are simply upper class whites.

Attached: AB33BD57-E64C-4331-A6EA-DEAF13ACAB48.jpg (928x523, 73K)

The threshold of being "White" in the US is way too low, for sure. Jews, mixed-race people, 50% European people, and others are thought of as White because people are lazy when categorizing people.

Also, in the US census, Middle Eastern people don't have a category, so they are basically forced to label themselves as White.

Attached: letafat.jpg (960x540, 93K)

Yep, it’ll be an uglier country but at least whites won’t be shoahed and we get to keep most of our stuff.

“”””””white”””””” people (including Hispanics) are increasing in population. If you ask me, the whiter spics will assimilate into the “white” group while the nonwhite spics will assimilate into the “black” group

According to Jow Forums we’re actually like 49 percent white because Jews and Middle Easterners are white according to these surveys

Nah we’re like -5% max. Yeah that’ll happen and a bunch of people in between of course. That’s just how it is.

it's a lie, it's much worse than they want you to believe

Nigger includes Turkey in Europe lmao excludes real histocal European countries what a nigger Turk I can smell the roach

In the video, White Hispanics seem to be separated from the White population. I always see the "White" population cited at being around 250 million, but that includes 50 million "White Hispanics". But the White population in the video is cited as being around 200 million, which would excludes "White Hispanic".

And yes, I'm all for making more categories on the census, like Middle Eastern, Ashkenazi/Sephardic Jews, etc.

Attached: Man With Courage.jpg (2000x1125, 176K)

Lol the figures get pushed up every year. Newest research shows white minority by 2045

brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/03/14/the-us-will-become-minority-white-in-2045-census-projects/

Most likely. But I can't see Whites being less than 50-55% of the US pop at the moment., if you exclude illegal immigrants.

Attached: basset.jpg (250x380, 28K)

Hispanics can't be white, because their will always be some nigger and indio genetics in them.

>Whites spend all day complaining about niggers
>Go out of their way to stop niggers from breeding
>Get overtaken by spics and chinks
Sasuga

Attached: 1355019337158.png (852x371, 418K)

There are, however, Hispanics who only have Native American and European DNA. If the European DNA is an overwhelming majority in a person, then they would probably be considered a "White Hispanic".

Attached: White Hispanic.jpg (474x670, 39K)

Huh? The niggers keep themselves in check, literally everyone knows its the spics taking population

I've seen the projections fluctuate, but the White majority seems to disappear between 2045 and 2055.

If trends continue. So have at least 3 kids and support reducing legal immigration.

Attached: Not Breaking the Law.jpg (887x576, 113K)

His Amerindian ancestry is easily noticable with his eyes. I rather have 6% black White South Africans then 75% European mestizo subhumans who claim to be white.

Attached: 123123123.jpg (632x754, 75K)

>Invaders are okay if they come here legally
So by that logic if the Mongols came into countries by legally entering. It's considered okay? Spics aren't comparable to Irish and Italians. The latter despite being criticized did their best to integrate.

Attached: 1506202689127.jpg (947x943, 390K)

I can't wait until the dysfunction of our future multiracial society causes the whole house of cards to collapse.

I would agree with you there, White South African who /may/ have minuscule African DNA >>>>> 75% European 25% Native person

Attached: White South African.jpg (474x695, 41K)

I bet you'd love to count us, Jew-counter. But we won't let you. We've seen Jew-counting before. You motherfuckers. How much persecution do we have to take? I'm just glad my Bubbe isn't around to see Jew-counting raise its ugly head again.

The fall of Rome.
Also most likely the eruption of N.W.O

Idk where you got me supporting legal immigration. I guess from the meme, but that was unrelated to the text. End immigration or only let in

Attached: Racial Demographics.png (310x490, 11K)

>the figures get pushed up every year
Because, its a democratic fantasy, much like le bloo wave. But white America is rising and even the democrats will have to deal with this if they want to survive.

Non-hispanic whites make up the majority of all births now and minority birth rates are in a state of demographic collapse. The states that voted for Trump were missing less of their predicted population than the ones who voted for Clinton. It's not inconcievable to assume that if the same election was held in 2020 or 2024 that Trump could have won the popular vote too

ifstudies.org/blog/baby-bust-fertility-is-declining-the-most-among-minority-women

The problem is that even if we halt immigration when the boomers start dying off the numbers will still go down.
Mass deportations or balkanization.

Exactly. Pic is related (from the video) in that the Hispanics would still be 23-24% of the population.

Mass deportations of the illegals + white couples need to have at least 3 children. Both are needed, equally as much.

Attached: DemographicFuture.png (581x460, 160K)

The 2008 Recession KILLED the fertility rates of Blacks and Hispanics, and not so much for Whites.

Fertility Rates:

Whites: -0.16
2007: 1.75
2015: 1.91

Blacks: -0.28
2007: 2.14
2015: 1.86

Hispanics: -0.72
2007: 2.84
2015: 2.12

Well, that makes sense, what little black wealth that existed got hammered by the subprime scams and whites had a lower unemployment rate and were more likely to have better paying jobs in the first place

Elon's grandparents are American, English, and Canadian. He's 0% nigger.

I imagine nearly all of the White South Africans are like that, since I except that miscegenation was viewed as very bad in South Africa even to today.