Why aren't millennial women interested in having children?

Why aren't millennial women interested in having children?

Attached: A6E887B8-49AB-4E5B-BA21-3EA0522B252D-1258-000004C2BE2D00E4.jpg (650x325, 31K)

They are. They just know it's a lost cause to reproduce with fags like you.

Because their still 12.

You dumb. Millenials include people who are now in their 30s.

they are. it's just they start too late with it

Attached: 1526671115087.png (500x522, 141K)

Theyll get around to it, but just for now they want to live their lives and have fun first.
> travelling around Europe getting drunk
> going out with their catty sassy gay friends
> shopping and drinking coffee all day
> blowing random guys in nightclub bathrooms
> cuddles on the couch with their furbaby while binge watching 2 broke girls
> having their bff over for pizza, red wine and singing one direction songs until 3am
Suddenly they realise they're 33 and this shit doesn't wash anymore, trouble is they've lost their looks and can't score a proper long term partner now

Married white guy here.

Sucks to be white.

Until Trump gets rid of all the shitskin beaners then it'll be impossible to raise a kid.

Attached: 1528078583676.jpg (675x1024, 57K)

This. Also polygamy should be allowed.

Attached: 1522825600332.jpg (1068x1894, 503K)

They are.
>pic related, fapped to it 2 times today

Attached: 1528111248218.jpg (1080x1350, 134K)

Please post your beautiful girlfriend.

Because if I had a kid now they would be stuck in a shitty one bedroom flat which is hardly fair on them

I went to nineteen weddings this year, five already broke the news.

Maybe you don't have friends?

They're hedonistic and want to remain like children their whole lives, as well as avoid responsibility. Also they want to be "that crazy aunt who turns up drunk LOL" ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC. Lolzy thing is that they usually change thier minds by age 30 and get depressed because they're not as hot as they were at 20, and can't find anyone to date anymore LMAO

They are, you're just wearing goggles to see what you want to see. But, yes, there is a percentage that have no interest in having kids because that would mean:
a) less income to spend on themselves
b) less time to themselves
c) RESPONSIBILITY

They get a pet as a substitute for a child because it enables them to selectively shower it with attention whenever it suits them.

They are. They are just shamed by the media into prioritizing a career over family.

why do you keep posting adventure time pics?
btw, minerva is bae

why would pol encourage me to have children? i'm poor, mentally ill and living off the government. do you really want me raising kids

>this thread every day with the same pic and memeflag
sage

>group of white people who were isolated on a few islands for a thousand years after the apocalypse, and have become the most scientifically advanced nation in the planet
pretty appropriate for Jow Forums

>there are tax benefits for having kids
>single mother will be heavily rewarded
>having kids in general is very rewarding
>they cost nothing just food and time
>use public schools and loans for uni
Pretty much the only reason why young women don't want to have kids so young is their job. They want to have a carrier. A newborn takes 7 day a week of care. It cries. Shits. Needs attention and care. They don't want to do this. They want to work and have a life. When will you degenerate learn women aren't tools for your pleasure but human beings.

My ex had the baby rabies. We were 17 and she was an absolute degenerate, though. Wouldn't get a job, clean or cook so I knew she'd be an unsuitable mother.

Because there's little to no pros to having them, especially if you don't like children, and many cons. Not all women are interested in being mothers.

Whats the context of OPs pic

Faggotry

>work
>having a life

Wut?

Pretty much this. Except that even at 33 when they start trying to throw themselves at somebody they come with 20 grand in credit card debt and still expect to go to Las Vegas 3 times a year.

ye but am I missing a controversy here or is OP just avatarfagging?
I doubt a cartoon would have a pro natalist message in one of its episodes, at least not without some degenerate twist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: amzing.png (632x426, 407K)

the death of social cohesion throw centrialization, incresed meritocratic propaganda putting children below career, consumption culture and therefore increased sex partners, all of us a breed to be selfish by now and putting pleasure over happiness.

all pretty basic stuff desu

Fpbp

lots of them can't have kids because the hormone disruptors fucked their reproductive system and they cope by saying they never wanted them anyways.

Everything you said is correct, it's just that women don't ACTUALLY want all this, they don't know what they want, they are children, they listen to others when it comes to the decision what they want to do, or they do what their peers do.

When their emotions/desire to have kids becomes strong enough it is already too late.

fuck you are 100% communist no thanks

>More responsibility
vs
>Less responsibility
Gee whoever could get to the bottom of this mistery?

Attached: 1490034388193.png (176x173, 55K)

>t. roastie

>No argument
Feels great to be right.

Attached: 1508789209536.jpg (1280x960, 162K)

There's no objective reasoning to refute there.
>I DON'T LIKE RESPONSIBILITIES THEY GIVE ME FEELS
Was essentially your "argument".
K. Well either you're a bitch or a faggot then because myself and most men I know gladly take on extra responsibility in exchange for a sense of purpose.

>Why X happens
>Because Y
>Bawww ur a roastie :'(
Get raked

yes work and have a life, weekend of for laisure and have a life , working is having a life also cause its total social task after you finish job you can go drink a beer cause you are a adult and have life you finish job meet friends in some coffee joint or a bar , man you can even go to a museum or make physical tasks like ridding bike or go for a run

its called having a life , no saying if you dont do all this you dont have a life but saying that this is not life is not correct to

life is complex

>They cost nothing just food and time.
What about fucking school, clothes, health care and a lot of effort.

But kids make females biologically happy.

Honestly the young women (18-24) I've met don't seem to want careers but they have to work one because their husbands are dumbasses or losers who can't stop smoking pot or being losers. So the only way they'll ever afford a house is by combining income and saving for 10 years.

Of course I work really hard for a STEM degree and work internships every summer to insure I'll have a career where such a living situation will be unnecessary and my career can afford to make my wife a homemaker and SAHM. This comes with the drawback that I literally don't have the time to date and grow a giant social circle, and these business school dropout losers who keep bouncing between part time jobs have all the time in the world to date.

Logical mind vs instinct. Kids may make females instinctually happy in the long run but they have many short term goals while they are young and unburdened by responsibility.

Because they've been told their whole lives by feminists and the media that they can have it all: they can go to college, have a career, travel around the world, fuck every guy they come across, and still somehow settle down and raise a family later in life.

You've got an entire generation of women who are in for a rude fucking awakening when they hit their mid-to-late 30s and suddenly realize they're barren and nobody wants to marry a lifelong slut.