TV IS NOT ALLOWED TO MENTION $700 Bn BAILOUTS DESTROYED CURRENCYS PURCHASING POWER

The TV can mention "immigrants taking jobs and commanding a lower wage" and "women entering the workplace made labor cheaper" but the TV can NEVER say that dumping 100s of billions in currency to bail out the banks destroys the purchasing power and makes affording life impossible for millennials and GenZ.

Speaking down the banking system is completely taboo.

Attached: BOOMER WAGES ADJUSTED FOR INFLATION 1.jpg (1967x1564, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/business/banking/cba-to-pay-700m-to-resolve-austrac-case/news-story/0ea4dcac837bc93996f68df1137b9eb4
sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/the-fed-audit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

checked
because the greedy fucks running the media are part of the problem.
It's global kakistocracy and it's going to take organizing against it on a global scale to be rid of the Black Nobility and their army of golems

When the holocaust actually happens this time, it's going to be and absolute gas

Attached: Trump1.jpg (320x297, 51K)

they have a plan for the next crash
not even the crash will save us
they have a pliant and supplicant population prepared for total martial law
>microchips
>no currency
>anti-freedom
dystopia

the only hope is the undercurrent of intellectual counterculture, as in any revolution, can keep humanity alive

quit iphone
quit chemical drugs
quit tv
emancipate yourselves from mental slavery

Attached: 1373325669429.jpg (720x374, 198K)

Good advice

Can I get a 4k Version of this pape?

hundreds of billions pales in comparison to the trillions stuffed into wall street as QE that wasnt removed

FUCKING JEWS

I want to be known as the Butcher of Bakersfield.

My dad, a baby boomer, started his construction job at min wage, and he retired at $25. Jews are the absolute worst.

Anecdotally, the more Fox News my dad watches, the more stupid shit he angerily parrots at everyone (even kids).

Your picture is interesting.

I sure hope Crypto was invented for good. We're entering into a digital cashless society one way or another. This is what the Banker's want total control. But will they get it.

You should have an intervention your dad is addicted to the fox news Jew.

The only thing they'll get is a controlled demolition.

Imagine how much stolen US wealth could be returned by the sacking of Israel following the arrest of every dual citizen at home.

What the hell are you talking about? I hear left wing pundits and entertainers talk shit about banks all the time. I don't disagree with you that banks and currency inflation have fucked us all royally, but the idea that it's some kind of taboo subject or that immigration complaints are somehow invalid because banks are the real enemy is just stupid. Currency is also worth less because we keep printing more and more of it to pay for, among other things, bank bailouts and social programs for the largely unskilled, unemployed immigrants swarming into the country.

>1972
>I was 14

WTF

Hearing about the inflation and wages from back in the "black and white" tv days that I already understand intensifies my cynicism stat 3x

What museum fid you go to to watch TV?

Thats what I was referring to. QE1 was 700 Bn (officially). I know its been a lot more since

They never mention the central banking money creation system. They go into all the minutia and stats and minor percentage changes and all that, but they will never mention purchasing power and the effects of bank bailouts

>I sure hope Crypto was invented for good
>Literally created by a Jew

You know about 10 years ago all I heard liberals saying was "they want to create a digital currency so they control money better, and by proxy you, while also having less overheads because physical money no longer needs created". Then I look at them last year when they embraced (((Bitcoin))), forgot everything they had previously said, tried to get more goys to invest in (((Bitcoin))) so the price would rise so they could sell what they had to make a profit, because they're (((Communists))).

Yep - crypto is a scam.

Digital currency is their endgame. Bitcoin is a test run or precursor. They will get us all into crypto by crashing the currency system and "reimbursing" us with the new "fed coin" crypto. That crypto wallet will be linked to our biometric IDs for "safety" and to stop ID fraud, and eventually that chip will have to be surgically implanted.

Mark of the beast system achieved

Attached: musingtrollingguide.jpg (479x481, 91K)

A bank in Australia today settled with the gov to pay a 700 million dollar fine today for ((money laundering)) by paying they won't get the info exposed on what the money was used for....coincidentally no tv shows want to talk about it indepth, nope just gay rights episode 5943 baka cucks

news.com.au/finance/business/banking/cba-to-pay-700m-to-resolve-austrac-case/news-story/0ea4dcac837bc93996f68df1137b9eb4

>Speaking down the banking system is completely taboo.
the most effective way for the public to manipulate foreign policy took advantage of this, they were called the weather underground and although a front for intelligence services it was a very effective tactic that works well to this day

>never mention purchasing power and the effects of bank bailouts
the hidden tax of inflation

You're wrong though
OAN has had segments dedicated to explaining why going off the gold standard fucked us

If these segments had any effect, there would be riots. Im sure they may have mentioned the gold standard, but they are not allowed to convey the importance and they definitely cant say the bailouts destroyed the purchasing power

>The TV can mention "immigrants taking jobs and commanding a lower wage"
> immigrants taking jobs...
HAHAHAHA, just. I honestly wish that was the case.

Attached: 39a.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

banks are jew
tv is jew

why would jew want to expose jew?

anti discrimination laws.

discrimination literally means, "to know or tell the difference between two things"

They are following the law to the letter.

19 bux? now that the spics are gone, you can make more then that swinging a hammer. sage

>I sure hope Crypto was invented for good.
haha no

And notice how fast this bit of news was erased from the media
I tried creating threads for a week here on it only to have it never see the light of day

Attached: 4E1515D3-ADC4-414C-A351-31DA365FE9BC.jpg (770x433, 77K)

It’s an obvious money scam.

It’s something likely only 4% have found a job right?

Spics are gone?? Where do you live?

Why hello fellow baker!

You can make more than $19 for unskilled work? I dont believe you

whats the news on equifax?

Depends on how you count. But it takes over 8 years before 50% of them (working age) at some point has had a taxable income and employment of 2 hours per week.
And in those 50% they include jobs like having gangs of 8 in burka picking bottles and other made up "jobs" paid by the government.
For Somalis it is 90% open unemployment.

except they can't control bitcoin retard. Also show me proof it was invented by a jew. Read up on the protocol. If we are going to have a cashless society, it's better to have a bitcoin cashless society (which has scarcity), instead of a fedcoin with a currency supply manipulated by jews.

>laboral dumping is not real, pls ignore the immigrants, they are just looking for a better life like you, they are not at fault at all

Simple economics, the more economically destitute migrants are, thus the more likey they are to work for a lower wage.

the bank bailout was small

Attached: Caure.png (1558x684, 125K)

oh hey i made the eric andre meme on the right
i feel special now

Good job user

Of course TV cannot bring up the (((banking cartel))). It's destroyed the world over.

>dumping 100s of billions in currency to bail out the banks destroys the purchasing power and makes affording life impossible for millennials and GenZ.

Literally 9/10 people have no idea what this sentence means or implies.

At the time there was a huge data breach of 140 million plus people. It was due to an exploitation that could have been avoided had the proper (and easy) steps been taken by their security chief.
Instead. The SS#s, Drivers license IDs, emails, addresses, etc were taken by god knows who. This information can be damaging to ones financial life if abused.
There was only a slap on the wrist to equifax. It’s security chief retired unpunished. I personally froze my credit reports with the big three credit score agencies.

Most fellow burgers didn’t do shit to secure themselves after this huge fuck up. Trump never discussed it. It’s un meme’able so this never gained any traction here.

Only time will tell how bad this will fuck up peoples lives in the following years.

By 2008, that item would have cost $17. Assuming all inflation since then was due to the bailouts, they're only responsible for a $17 to $19 jump. I don't know why 1972 is your baseline if your aim is to criticise the bailouts.

Also, I think the Fed audit revealed that the figure was $16 trillion, not $700 billion.

yeah - its the crux of basically everything

> why 1972
It was the year currency was de-linked to value. ie the year the gold standard ended so inflation went rampant after that.

>Fed audit
There was a Fed audit ?

>construction work, due to labor laws, now is restricted to men above 18
>it also pays ~$18-21/hr depending on what kind of work you do
>m-muh boomers

Bailout reparations now bank war now

>There was a Fed audit ?

By the GAO (Gov't Accountability Office) in 2011.
>sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/the-fed-audit

Don't blame the corporations, blame the dumbass government.