NYC mayor vows to end testing because Asians score so well

insidehighered.com/admissions/article/2018/06/04/new-york-city-mayor-sets-new-debate-testing-admissions-and-diversity

The next big battle over affirmative action may not be in college admissions. On Friday, New York City mayor Bill de Blasio proposed abolishing the system used to admit students to three public high schools in his city that are among the best in the country: Bronx High School of Science, Brooklyn Technical School and Stuyvesant High School. The three schools (and several others in New York City) currently base admissions entirely on scores on a standardized test. That system results in student bodies that are largely Asian-American and that have very few black and Latino students, even though the latter groups make up two-thirds of the city's population.

Attached: 8F7B1C78-56EE-40A7-A555-F734BB7EB54E.jpg (620x400, 45K)

Yet another reason why being Asian sucks, no surprise there.

I literally worked my ass off with a perfect GPA, eight AP exam high scores, and near perfect ACT/SAT score as ASB president yet got no financial aid from the schools I got accepted to and rejected from the best schools just so some fucking nigger can get a free ride in Jamaican studies.

>have schools for especially talented people
>due to testing only above average intelligent people go there
>b-b-but m-muh diversity n shieeeeet
>send hood rats and MS13 beaners to them
>uhm why do our special gifted schools suddenly look like battlefields and why did the score drop to special ed levels?
>thats probably a secret that will never be solved

Any asian twinks want to move in with me?

Attached: 1521902102064.png (1531x1723, 1.01M)

but maybe the reason black people have low IQ is that they are from poor families that have suffered from slavery and racial discrimination in the past?

It's bullshit that Asians get 50 points deducted from their SAT's, while niggers get a free 200--on top of lower standards of admission. Then, they go on spouting "Black Excellence" memes.

Even the nogs from Rich families score worse than crackers from poor families
Someone post the stats plox

The annoying thing is, family values matter more than money. If you come from a wealth family, but have shitty ethics and come from a broken family, chances are any education you get will be squandered.

You need moral character to go with academic achievement. Problem is, everyone wants academic achievement or success without moral values.

Fuck. That.

Ah New York. I remember a few years back when a judge said you can't have a basic literacy test to join the fire department since orders will get shouted during a fire.

>Hurr durr

Values arise best with financial stability tho

Why is every American poster on this board a disgusting faggot?

>moral values.
i don't think you can instill it in people with programs. And being poor - you don't think about morals, and more think about money and how to get them. Only if you are rich, you can start thinking about morals of your actions, about values...

new york city cant be 2/3 black and latino and have a problem with to many asians since newyork is mostly a white place. like 90%+ white. its a retarded argument and they have almost no asians or latinos

if he wants newyork to be hit with a std outbreak fine but dont expect any one to cry for you

Not a big surprise. When facts are racist we just stop aggregating statistics. Crime stats are next.

Yes, and we all know that China has been a wealthy and prosperous utopia for the last two centuries, not at all comparable to the terrible suffering endured by Basketball Americans.

Why, Asians have no idea what it's like to suffer through civil war, colonialism, famine, servitude or discrimination at all! If they did, they would be smoking crack and murdering each other over $90 shoes too, because that's the only rational way to respond to this oppression.

>"I’d like to stop and say, I admire the many families who scrape and save to pay for test prep. They are trying in every way to support their children. But let’s ask ourselves: Why should families who can ill afford test prep have to spend their money on it? Why should families who can easily afford test prep have an advantage over those that cannot?"
de blasio is such a kike.

Attached: jagsguy.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

You got it backwards mate. Values are what creates financial stability and a work ethic. The people I've met who've come from nothing to achieve something are the ones who look around them and say 'I don't want this' not 'Give me stuff because my situation sucks'. One creates a growth mindset, the other a victim mentality.

This is bullshit. Some of the happiest people I've met have been poor. Being poor doesn't mean jack sick. If you think that somehow only if you have more stuff, you'll become a better person and can focus on other things, you got it wrong. This is why America keeps throwing money at urban schools with no results. Its parents and familes that are the problem.

good
I hope all these faggot are institutions fall to pieces and people stop sending their children to get jewed out of money and culturally enriched by commie teachers
they should be getting trade jobs anyway, that's the real way to get a decent job and make a good living

Pls don’t think one dipshit is all American posters sir

Niggas gonna nig, preventing chinks from getting a big, diploma! Can you smell that aroma? It's the new nigger nation; pulling an 187 on good education!

ok, so if being poor my family wouldn't even have money on books, toys, videogames for our kid and the only entertainment in my child life would be to hang out with kids on the street, where he would be tought bad shit - i think my kid would grow into a facking jackass. But if i have a money to buy my kid encyclopedia every two months, if i have the money to buy him a spaceship toy, if i have the money for the TV where National geographic would be played, if i have money for good nutrition, if i have money for a good school where he wouldn't be studying how to fight in the coridors of the school for his launch, then he could grow up to be some gay ass scientist. i know that as a father first i have to have the desire of buying him this shit, but if i have the desire but don't have money - what fucking gives.

Nope, look at the situation with blacks 60 years ago, which was 100 years after the end of slavery. They were in a much better position with better education, intact families, and regular employment for young blacks. And this in an era where discrimination was much worse.

It is the welfare state that has destroyed the black community, not any 'legacy of slavery'

It's the same argument in Brazil. Recently affirmative action was put in place by using the argument that the way we abolished slavery was wrong because we just threw slaves on the street instead of giving them houses, jobs and money. That is, reparations in general. Hence, slaves on the street would have no chance of getting a good job and education so they resort to robbery as they don't have enough qualifications to have a good job and buy their own stuff.

>mfw I voted for Nigblasio shortly before moving out of (((NYC))) because I knew he'd destroy it

Attached: AURUM.png (996x868, 705K)

Jews have been oppressed and enslaved for thousands if years, yet they are still the race with the highest IQ

> in my child life would be to hang out with kids on the street, where he would be tought bad shit
Don't let your kid hang out with bad kids. Be a responsible parent and educate your kid about why those kids aren't good influences.

> But if i have a money to buy my kid encyclopedia every two months
Why do you need to buy your kid an encyclopedia? Unless you're saying you're illiterate yourself, which you could then learn to read together.

>If I have money to buy my kid educational stuff
There is literally nothing stopping you from educating your kid about the world around you. That is what education is: learning about the world around you. The idea that you need money to understand the world around you is just strait up foolish. That's like saying the reason I'm dumb is because I don't have money. The reason my kid is dumb is because I don't have money. Give me free shit, so I can be smart. Where the fuck is the logic in that?

> if i have money for a good school where he wouldn't be studying how to fight in the coridors of the school for his launch

Home school your kid. Move in with your parents, or extended family.

>i know that as a father first i have to have the desire of buying him this shit, but if i have the desire but don't have mone

Again, blaming money for your kids education, when in fact you just sound like a shitty father, is the reason our schools suck.

The only thing I heard you say is:
>Give me money so my kid doesn't grow up to be dumb

>Asians get 50 points deducted from their SAT

This isn't universally true, though. In a lot of cases, asians are favored relative to whites.

This mayor is clearly more concerned with the fact that his pet dindus can't pass standardized tests which they can't read.

farmers from asia 1st gen -> 2nd/3rd gen doctors

I hate when the right uses this as an actual argument. So a few more POC attend college, what’s the big deal? This article right here is why the right is a joke. News flash white/Asian people if you don’t succeed in your life it’s your fault.

Or maybe the bell curve is real and Jews earned their way to the top.

Reminder, that the (((rich))) in NYC dont even go to these schools. The city pays for their kids to go to a private school. They *pay a (((doctor))) to diagnose their kids with autismo or assburgers, and because the shitty schools arent equipped for this, they city cuts them a check for 18k for special schooling.

Just go to the library if you're poor. Look at Chink immigrants, 1st generation poor as fuck but hardworking, next generation highly skilled doctors etc. Niggs gonna nig.

they're doing pretty well for themselves for being an alleged oppressed slave race.

>but maybe the reason black people have low IQ is that they are from poor families that have suffered from slavery and racial discrimination in the past?

Or, maybe Blacks are just proto-humans that should be classified as fauna instead of people.

Isn't Bronx supposed to be a shithole? I find it weird you'd set up a school full of nerds there.

Checked

It´s funny how they think merit shouldn´t matter just because there´s a shitton of latinos there, but who aren´t very good in school. Instead of telling the latinos to either improve or accept the situation, literally change test scores so it´s not based on if they are good at it or not.
Think of it. It´s irellevant if you are good enough, you should get in anyways because there´s not enough latinos enrolled. Maybe because they´re not good enough. This egalitarian nonsense has run amok.

Scores for the soft sciences admission are lower than they are for the US Military.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-13-12-10-17.png (2880x1440, 1.67M)

This guy gets it.

No they arent kike faggot

Attached: 1349711664145.jpg (644x644, 49K)

I mean, I'm all for niggers and spics not being able to go to school with the normal races, but it is a little strange that public schools are basing admissions on standardized tests.

Yes who cares if they dumb down the curriculum so the students who couldn't get in can pass. They are only teaching future doctors who may be in charge of whether you live or die someday.

cant we just move these poor persecuted "KEEDS" into jewish schools?

>few more POC attend college
Why do bernie bro leftist always think we have a bottomless pit of money and resources?

>So a few more POC attend college, what’s the big deal?

A few more negroids attend college at the expense of whites. Power is always a zero-sum game; 'empowering' nonwhites requires first taking that power from whites in order to give it to antiquated farm equipment.

More broadly, it's a social problem because it results in incompetent jungle animals being given positions of social responsibility for which they utterly unsuited. When they unsurprisingly fail entirely at their affirmative action jobs, it's all of society that suffers the consequences.

>fuck up the school system and community by endorsing acting like a retard.
>focus weaponized aspergers on the test to get in the school
tl;dr
everyones putting clocks in a briefcase getting awards in 7 yrs

there are plenty of good african american scientists but they didn't fall for the popular culture meme

honorary aryan

The city dumps massive amounts of resources into a single school in a shitty area. And then claims victory.
Likely they are spending 20-30k year on those kids.

>QUICK, COVER UP FOR NIGGERS BEFORE THEY CONNECT THE DOTS ON RACE AND IQ
>H-heh, see, goyim . . . th-they're j-just like you . .

Attached: 1528055344034.jpg (421x431, 21K)

Explain Africa

But in the real world, the ~5 point Ashkenazi IQ advantage (the 15 point claim is based on a cherry-picked study of university students) isn't nearly enough to explain their over-representation.

This is because they make tough decisions that poor white families won't. Filipinos will straight up migrate 4 families to the states, all live in one house, and mandate the careers for each child while the parents work to death.

Go fuck yourself, race denialist.

>Just go to the library if you're poor. Look at Chink immigrants, 1st generation poor as fuck but hardworking, next generation highly skilled doctors etc. Niggs gonna nig.
So much this. So much knowledge just by going to the public libraries you can teach yourself all kinds of stuff. Why do these idiots think libraries are there in the first place. Niggers and others, they don´t understand the concept. And claim they don´t have access to knowledge to improve themselves. Nonsense.
>I hate when the right uses this as an actual argument. So a few more POC attend college, what’s the big deal?
The big deal is that these people are not good enough to be there. So they are changing the system so they can be there anyways.
So much this, i really wish blacks had never been enslaved in the US, then they would see them behave EXACTLY THE SAME. Instead of constantly blame that stuff.
>It's bullshit that Asians get 50 points deducted from their SAT's, while niggers get a free 200--on top of lower standards of admission. Then, they go on spouting "Black Excellence" memes.
Yep. Total bullshit. WARNING TO YOU ASIANS. YOU THINK THEY JUST SHIT ON WHITEY. NO THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU NEXT. Or simultaneously, whichever.
>I literally worked my ass off with a perfect GPA, eight AP exam high scores, and near perfect ACT/SAT score as ASB president yet got no financial aid from the schools I got accepted to and rejected from the best schools just so some fucking nigger can get a free ride in Jamaican studies.
Yep. This egalitarian crap is bullshit. The moment you start moving away from merit/if you are good at it/can fullfill requirements. The moment you start moving away from that to some egalitarian bullshit where some retard gets lowered requirements so he has even playingfield with someone who bust their ass and do everything right and is really smart. That´s the moment society starts degrading by rewarding incompetence.

You are scum

Nepotism. Anything else is bullshit.

School admissions in general in New York are a joke. I went to the strictest academic high school in the state. Got As and Bs. I was accepted to every college I applied to and even got some partial scholarships. However the scholarships weren’t enough to keep me outta student loan debt and I decided to go to a state college as a result.
Now my half Iranian half Colombian friend who went to a basic high school, cruised along with Bs and Cs, gets a full scholarship to vassar and a few other private schools because he is multiracial. Where’s the justice in that?

>Hello I'm bait please bite down on this hook

Attached: E8A16B3A-6E0A-4393-ACA3-F12B88DDEE63.png (1000x1413, 645K)

Its about making whites unable to get jobs so its easier to cage them in and genocide them thats the real point of this diversity in the school crap.

Time for some more nepotism hehe. We can’t have meritocracy can we?

>But in the real world, the ~5 point Ashkenazi IQ advantage (the 15 point claim is based on a cherry-picked study of university students) isn't nearly enough to explain their over-representation.
Not to mention that nepotistic jews on purpose get jews in that have lower scores into harvard and stuff like that, whites are the ones that score the highest but jews get highest enrollment eventhough they score much lower. They get accepted because kikes run it and nepotistically admit them. Patrick little talks about that constantly. Including what was it some jewess who are at the supreme court now, and when she was at harvard she hired what was it near 100% jew as staff. So much bullshit like that going on in the US, such an unbelievable corrupt mess that is. Americans really need to clean that up.

Asians are smarter than shitskins, it’s just a fact of life. Also they have strong work ethic, something sorely lacking amongst black and brown folks. They’re never going to have 2/3rds of a prestigious school be black and brown, at that point it would no longer be prestigious, just another failing inner city public school.

Hold up. Shouldn't the talk about end testing be about African Americans doing bad at it?

Racial makeup of the school is pic related btw

The actual racial makeup of the bronx is
>10.5% non-hispanic white
>43.3% black
>54.6% hispanic
>4.2% Asian
Adds up to over 100% because nogs from Spanish speaking countries are under Hispanic and black. Also note that Jews are included in the white statistic for that and pic related.

Attached: Capture.png (531x265, 11K)

Well, this is partly the cause.

Even with the retarded 15 point claim, there would stillbe more genius whites and Asians than Jews since there are so few Jews.

>Rich tiger parent immigrants pay for their kids to get into schools
>Reeeeeeeeee ASIANS ARE JUST SMARTER THAN NIGGERS!!!!

Stop being fucking racist Jow Forums. Test taking is a skill, just like any other skill. If you have the resources to perfect that skill, you'll get into these schools.

No its not.

Jews don’t actually have that high of an iq. Finns have the highest that I’ve seen reliably tested, albeit we also have the lowest standard deviation.

>ruining the education of Asians so niggers can pretend they're equal

>Hold up. Shouldn't the talk about end testing be about African Americans doing bad at it?
This is what they don´t want to admit. They don´t want to admit that these people just suck. And therefore do not qualify for admission or whatever. They want to make up all kinds of socio political reasons, and start lowering their requirements and all this bullshit. It´s all about them not admitting that these people suck. So to hell with merit. Who needs people who know what the hell they are doing. When you can just admit them and maybe graduate them anyways eventhough they´re clueless. Because they are a certain ethnicity that you feel empathy for. And then they go out in life and totally suck at their jobs. Or maybe can´t get a job because they suck ass. And society and businesses etc. gets hurt because of it. The last thing people need in the world is more stupid people. But that´s exactly what de blasio seems to want. More stupid people. Just give them less requirements so it looks like they are just as good as someone who actually knows how to do things.

They're doing bad at it because standardized tests are racially biased. They don't allow for non-standard English. So, if a student speaks Ebonics at home and that is all he knows, the child is inherently disadvantaged by these standardized tests which don't take into account for this community and cultural differences.

The only way forward is to reform the standardized tests to allow for cultural and community differences, or to abandon these tests altogether.

Non jewish whites are the most underpresented group in many ivy league universities, but then again ivy league is massively over rated.

That's why richest black people commit more crime than the poorest white people, right? It's just (((economic factors))) and nothing genetic, silly.

>They're doing bad at it because standardized tests are racially biased. They don't allow for non-standard English. So, if a student speaks Ebonics at home and that is all he knows, the child is inherently disadvantaged by these standardized tests
HAHAHAHA. STOP SPEAKING EBONICS NIGGERS. SPEAK ENGLISH. You´ve only been in america for over 300 years.

Yes it is. Bad family background and poor nutrition obviously affect school performance. Of course poor whites also are affected.

I dont feel bad for them because these are the same retards who voted in De Blasio. Get fucked, Jew Yorkers.

Attached: georgecostanza_hligliuh.jpg (204x204, 13K)

Attached: by-the-numbers.png (1000x1413, 526K)

>mfw niggers argue that the tests are racially biased because asians speak and read and write english better than niggers do.

Attached: 1527644547178.jpg (251x201, 8K)

I think this is just a cover up for allowing nepotism. It really has nothing to do with blacks and hispanics.

Maybe niggers could just learn proper English. Also why the fuck are chinks who speak engrish as a second language still ut scoring nogs then?

But poor whites do even better than rich blacks. How do you explain that?

Attached: 55B0E786-AEC1-46F9-92DF-FBA5397F2A6B.png (322x326, 25K)

This issue here is that these magnet schools are publicly funded. So imagine paying for these schools via various taxes and then never having a chance to study in them because the test keeps you out.
The solution here is to let the free market provide more education options for people.

That's why the poorest white people commit less crime than the richest blacks and score better on IQ tests, right?

Actually, the real reasons are because teachers should allow for individual differences in language and understanding. The student should be able to express themselves in ways that they feel most comfortable with, even if this is no necessarily standard English. By allowing students to express themselves in ways they feel comfortable with, it can allow students and teachers to develop closer relationships, and incorporate community and cultural assets into the classroom to allow for a richer and deeper connection between students and their learning.

>This egalitarian crap is bullshit. The moment you start moving away from merit
Egalitarianism is about merit, you retard. It's about equality of opportunity.

Underrated.

That said, mainland Chinese are closer to honorary niggers in behavior than any other race. For anyone who doubts this, spend some time on /gif/ looking over their China threads.

Attached: IMG_4074.jpg (223x310, 44K)

These elites love it when we think they are incompetent, all the while they are executing a carefully laid out plan, Hillary got off scot-free because Comey argued in her defence that she was "incompetent", the bitch was using private email servers so they wouldn't go through government infrastructure where they are kept and can be audited by the feds, nevermind the fact that she was using it for classified information! Nevermind the fact that it was insecure and hacked by Russia!

Bitch knew damn well what she was doing, these people need to be held accountable for what they are doing to the country both in America aswel as in my own country.

Attached: COVER-Oerl-Bark-Hndeschtteln.jpg (2888x1616, 362K)

>I think this is just a cover up for allowing nepotism. It really has nothing to do with blacks and hispanics.
You are probably right. Whenever you don´t go by merit, there´s a high possibility of nepotism. Which jews love beause that´s how they put themselves in leadership positions, and education enrollment is a big part of that. Look at harvard that patrick little talks about, jews get shitty scores compared to whites and asians. But what was it over 60% of the admissions to harvard were jews with shitty scores compared to the whites and asians who were denied. Why. Because the staff etc. is fucking jewish to a large extent. That´s exactly how they do this shit. So they hate merit because if it was only based on merit they couldn´t really do it the same way.

I'm going through a teacher preparation course right now, and this is basically the most common reasoning and arguments now. It really is that by forcing disavantaged students to conform to standards, it is discrimination since they are not exposed to these standards at home. Basically, it is whitewashing and destroying culture.

But, yeah... why does this only really become a problem with blacks? Basically no other minority bitches and complains about so much of this.

At what point did I say there are no genetic differences? Although there is some limited evidence that once you control for all variables the performance differences between whites and blacks goes to zero. That is however irrelevant, as you can see from your own graph poor blacks perform worse than rich blacks. Therefore poor black performance is atleast partially explained by economic factors.

Asians need to go home to their countries. They are yellow jews.
The more non-white immigrants America took, the worse it has gone for the country. Almost a direct correlation.
Chinks, go home.

>Egalitarianism is about merit, you retard. It's about equality of opportunity.
No it clearly isn´t. This is about equality of outcome. Which is idealistic gobbledegook.

>tl:dr niggers should get an A+ for writing shieet nigga muh dik
Maybe they should actually learn to speak the language of a country they've been in for hundreds of years. Why do 2nd generation immigrants, of all races, not even just Asians, speak proper English better than niggers who've been here for 300 years?

See my other post.