Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnYNv_qlzP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They
Are
AFRAID.

White identity matters.

since when did slide threads come from australia

Day of the rope when? Peace is no longer an option.

I'll slide these thongs down your gob you fucking cunt.

I like how it's "a white woman could have birthed a black baby" not "a white man could have fathered a black child".
Really clubs my coconut.

If a White man wants to get a vasectomy because of "white supremacy" let him, his genes weren't worth passing on anyway.

Attached: 34134707_1766086563471908_5431219482775257088_n.jpg (748x960, 69K)

satire of the left is impossible
because they are beyond satire now in how ridiculous they are

Haha, oh wow. They've gone completely and utterly full retard. They're no longer trying to hide it, and have unleashed their racism and love of tyranny.

Link please.

Reality is stranger than fiction, for fiction pretends to follow rules

Tick-tock, roaste, tick-tock.

link or fake, faggot

lel

It's fake

get bricked you chink whore

Attached: 1528079876633.jpg (979x920, 89K)

For now

It's still jarring when they just come out and admit their goals.

the author is real but the article is nowhere to be found including her own website with writings. OP is officially a fag

Attached: 1527342706223.jpg (640x677, 48K)

>next generation of white children may be small but will be 100% conservative.

Fake and gay

Attached: 1515032551435.jpg (500x890, 101K)

Why not day of the bullet?

Good. The weakest whites will never reproduce and only the strongest will remain.

Yuck!

hes dating a tranny or something right? his gf must be really fat? is he rich? so many questions, why isnt he single. why isnt this guy an incel, where is the justice?

This is like soo problematic because it erases black nazis, also not all men can get vasectomies (1/18)

>tfw my half-caste kids are now Nazis

Unfortunately for them, most people respond aggressively to ultimatums.

>posting this means you're a nazi

Attached: 1500761386149.png (1408x5896, 2.18M)

Sell out house nigga

Fake.

field nigga with dirt on his lebrons

SIGNAL BOOST THIS ARTICLE YOU RETARDS

If you wanted this bait to be better you would make the author a Jew.

FAKE shill sage
No link

K. But you have to stop spreading Jewish Supremacy first.

Attached: Sanhedrin 59a - Eng.jpg (1620x2160, 914K)

They claim to want equality, which I am all for. But they dont really want equality, they want black supremacy, and to systematically deprive whites of opportunity.

i seriously really honestly truly cannot tell if this is satire or real. if real, it HAS to be powered by gawker - only they would publish something so absurd

these "purity tests" will only hurt us in the end. the reason why we have so many troubles is because bullshit like this is still ok to put out

>Stop white supremacy
I can't help it, I was born supreme.

okay googled the headline - zero results. OP made this in pshoop. 100% fake but oddly plausible. good job sir

fake and gay kys cock-smoking roofag

FICTITIOUS
AND
HOMOSEXUAL

This is good, KEEP GOING LIBERALS! MORE POLARIZATION WOOHOO! EVERYONE WILL BECOME A NAZI NOW!

To actually write something like that you have to be mentally insane. Which they obviously are... God I fucking hate the majority of western society.

Hi Patrick. Good luck on the primaries

>PoC waiting for yet another handout from whites, this time telling us to kill each other because they can't even carry out a murder
Are they capable of doing anything themselves?

Attached: gibs.jpg (820x688, 26K)

it's fake you dumbasses
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Angry dog-faced, eel breath, gook bitch writes an anti-white article because no white man would touch her with a 1,000-foot pole.

How's that """diversity""" workin' out for y'all, liberals? Seems as if the non-whites just can't get it together and have a massive inferiority complex which manifests itself into anti-white racism.

Why is this racist shit not called out for what it is?

This is fucking sick. What the hell is going on?
How did women turn into demons so fast, this is some satanic shit if you ask me.
They are deranged and blasted out of their MIND.

This is obvious satire.

soon

Attached: pat.png (640x360, 317K)

Alright my it's fake ok, my statement is still right.

Shill thread from an abo.

Sage.

>Hi Patrick
I wish I was him, user.
How I wish I was him.

>if you don't sterilize yourself you're a secret nazi
How do people this retarded even function?

when the left moves so far left that the normal moderate white man is now Nazi. I start to wonder if Hitler was a moderate thinking Austrian now.

Attached: thetrblwfb.png (1162x545, 1.14M)

Stop Equalting the left with Anti-Vatnik shit.
Im right still wanna kill commies for freedoms

please link the article?

No source, kill yourself.

>2018
>access to a plethora of information at fingertips
>still thinking the nazis were absolute evil
>not realizing a group of people that have been kicked out of 500+ places are pushing the ebil nazi meme

The only bad Nazi is an Ashkenazi.

Kill yourself, that article is fake

This faggot listened to Jews and now look at him.

Have you seen what your lot get up to in the river Ganges?

YESSSSSS..... GOOOOD.... LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU....

MAKE THE WHITE MAN YOUR ENEMY........ YES........

Attached: emperor.png (1250x1106, 735K)

imagine how much how water this girl would be in if you replaced every white in this article with black

Attached: this is what you are doing.png (300x250, 18K)

Jesus this shit is disgusting. How do they get away with writing it?

This is the fakest and the gayest and I’m mad with all of you for being so gullible and excitable.

I'm pretty sure for these women they literally have a fetish for castrating men and vasectomies are one aspect of that.

They are outright calling for the genocide of white men.

No one could have expected that from an Australian.

>voluntarily alienating their allies - even if those are effeminate males and troubled women.

Thanks for red-piling them.They will return to the flock when they realize their mistake.
just stop

Attached: 1521555462590.jpg (1200x1159, 270K)

Just have confidence bro

Yucky

>dear white liberal useful idiots: don’t reproduce.
Don’t. Stop. Come back.

There is a difference between
>this guy is 5'8" & fucked a mestizo
and
>this guy makes his life purpose fucking over his race

>This is the fakest and the gayest and I’m mad with all of you for being so gullible and excitable.
Except there are already thousands of real articles out there almost exactly like this and hence there would be no reason so suspect this one was a fake.
15 years ago it would have been an obvious fake, now it's part and parcel.

You should take down the names and addresses of the people who wrote and promote this kind of shite so that they will be the first to go on the day of the rope. I am not even larping, I am dead serious, someone should make a database of race traitors and system collaborators.

Attached: 10965079.jpg (245x320, 50K)

>"someone should make a database of race traitors and system collaborators."
>How to get assassinated by leaving a paper trail - 101
Do you have at least 10 real-world friends you see at least once a week who share your views? If so, start a committee and meet once a week to discuss issues and how to solve them.

Do not organize online.

Salty gook is too ugly to get a man. Film at eleven.

Lol they are now literally asking for white genocide. They are literally NAZIs
youtube.com/watch?v=GnYNv_qlzP0

Attached: 1526413027288.jpg (1618x1123, 471K)

POC stands for Piece of Crap. Makes sense.

Psy op

Kek

Please tell me this is fake

link? Source?

Two things:

The English in OPs pick is terrible. It isn't at all like the English language you actually see on newspaper/opinion websites. So OP, literally kill yourself. You might mock SJWs and media types but at least they are proficient enough in their own language to be able to get things published. You would never, ever get anything published on a website like that, and if you did, everyone reading it would be cringing at your English.

Next, if you actually fell for the OP, in spite of the commoner style of English and the ludicrous content, you are literally retarded.

>liberals castrate themselves
>all thats left is conservative nazis

PS - Do yourselves a favour. Actually start reading news websites and other publications that have editors. If nothing else, your English will at least improve.

Retards who fell for something because an image on Jow Forums is a credible news source. Mind you I've heard individual liberals say this but I don't think they'd put it on a news article.

Peak s*y