If you don't meet these requirements, you have ZERO right to mock minorities

Attached: Capture.png (1789x681, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthyway.com/content/sperm-banks-perfect-donor-is-mentally-illand-he-fathered-36-kids/
nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20140211_00974289
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well shit I'm not legally allowed to work in the US oh well looks like I'll never say a cross word about minorities again
what was the point of this thread bong?

To prove the hypocrisy of flumpfoids. We all know most of them don't meet the requirements

wow those are some piss easy requirements. be right back going ensure the existence of the white race.

I can only assume the op is a 5'6" inbred paki at a cyber cafe

I'm a NEET and I fit all these requirements. I even surpass the height requirement by five inches.

Damn, nailed all of them except the age. Well, I guess no more Jow Forums for me.

Attached: tumblr_mia28eavH81qlvwnco1_400.gif (400x225, 574K)

Easy requirements if I transplant US for UK which is where I'm from.

Well, I am 5 foot 8, so...

(Genetically, I suppose I should be taller, but I had anemia during my teenage years. My sister is 169cm, which is above female average.)

But I still don't have permission to legally work in the US.

>sexual partners are exclusively female
HA jokes on you I'm a virgin

>being cucked enough to put yourself in debt with college

Yes be good goy for me

>you have ZERO right to mock minorities
First Amendment.

I know, it's unfamiliar to a bong. But I can mock anyone I want whenever/however I want.

Khan, you are a shitty mayor and this shilling you are doing is shameful.

But they just give out retarded nigger sperm anyways.

Attached: 4287D8E2-D10C-4A56-A4B1-0B669AAFAB9F.png (639x745, 164K)

What if you pay for it with no debt?

>be at least 5'8" tall
Good heavens what kind of monster dick do these chicks want their kids to have?

Oi, les see ya postin loicense ya wanka

Attached: 1525627695469.jpg (1000x627, 106K)

Yeah...I like how they were claiming it was "an accident" but were clearly storing retarded nigger sperm in their clinic which doesn't seem like something they should be doing in the first place according to their "standards."

Oh, thank God. I thought you needed to be at least 5'11", but 5'8" I can do.

I meet all of those.
The question is, did your Father?

5'7" fuck

That was probably deliberate

Is good after all, is a natural selection for single mothers who are ones of the most disgusting and corrosive demographics

it's almost like you're purposefully being retarded. saged.

Most probably do desu. Most of the racist ones are at least somewhat educated and exposed to multiculturalism. Working class white men generally have higher in-group preference but aren't necessarily racist. Average height for white men is conservatively 5'10, most aren't fags, etc.

Agreed. A Mexican intellectual or blaq would have at least posted something funny.

>probably

>going or had gone to collage
>looking for the best sperm

Lol

>at least 5'8" tall
wow, they are effectively trying to bring back manlets. Hope whoever made this get's shot in the back of the head along with the other 5'10 or shorter males for stunting human evolution.

You know that age changes, right? WTF does it affect your right to mock minorities? Explain you mong.

You can't be 40?
The absolute state of bait shitposters

Human evolution will makes us shorter. There's literally no one single advantage of being tall against being short. Being short is a military advantage in many ways.

Lauren?

I would become a sperm donor but the legal Situation is completely fucked here. In the wirst case you will have to pay money for a child you will never see.

I kind of want to donate. Don’t know how I feel about having kids I don’t know about
>6’8
>stem degree (bio) graduated high school at 16
>handsome
Not like 10/10 but people tell me I’m handsome
>athletic have played sports my whole life, soccer, swimming, football, no into lifting
Too bad you probably don’t get paid each time they use your sperm

Some rich Ubermensch Kraut should re-populate the fatherland. Lone wolf or with some other richbros. It could be done. Also use old school methods first, penis in vagina and etc. used to have good results.

Is this advice helpful?

You are liable for the child and you will have to pay for it.

These requirements are all so when the women chase up the donors for child support, the cheques will probably be bigger.

Attached: kelsey-grammer-04.jpg (540x720, 194K)

So once I hit 39 I won't get to mock minorities anymore? Only a decade more of hating niggers; it'll probably be illegal by then anyway

healthyway.com/content/sperm-banks-perfect-donor-is-mentally-illand-he-fathered-36-kids/

spoken like a manlet that cant reach the top shelf

sperm donation needs to be banned. there is absolutely no purpose for it.

MANLETS BTFO AGAIN!

Attached: they_never_learn.webm (900x506, 2.83M)

in the UK, here in the US we have freedom of speech

>at least 5'8
are you even trying?

>going to or graduated from college
what
what does that have to do with anything? I mean I was an EA for Jow Forumssci and we had a few kids with downs, does that mean they're eligible?

I meet all the others but i dunno what requirements are to work in the US but then again i wouldn't want to work there anyway.

>Sexual partners are exclusively female
Do female hands count?

I mean they basically rob us to send niggers to college so it's essentially worthless as a metric in of itself.

>collage

As a 6'3" manlet, I'll say that the first to starve will be you tall fuckers. As soon as communism hits in full force all of you will be skelly mode within a month and dead after two.

wtf 5'8 is comically short that is like tom cruise height. I dont understand why dont manlets play basketball to grow.

So:
- Don't be a manlet
- Don't be gay
- Don't be fucking sick
- Be young
- Don't be dumb
What's so hard about that?

perhaps
im sure they dont want anyone fucking trannies or gays

Sorry to hear you didn't make the football team. You spelling shows you never would've made it with your brain.

5'10
no partners
attending college
good health
who the fuck would want to work in niggerland lol

>Human evolution will makes us shorter
Humans have been growing in height for the last 50,000 years you goofball mcgee

>goofball McGee
Jow Forums absolutely BTFO!!! But seriously I chuckled

This is the first step.

You also must have a high sperm count, good freezing characteristics, no chromosomal abnormalities, no genetic diseases, pass family medical history screening, pass physical exam, pass psychological exam, pass socialization interviews, and most importantly, be Chad.

t. California Cryobank donor.

You have to be 18 to post here

Attached: F95A97EC-6A4A-4275-B6A0-50AD39F53FCD.png (372x440, 11K)

Play stupid games win stupid prizes
It pays well to be a dyke and try to have fatherless children.

Wow I can mock minorities all I want even with these criteria. I'd still mock minorities even without fulfilling them.

>mfw retarded halfnig tried to have a cleft lip but there was too much lip to split in half
shiiieeeeet

>his rotten and corrupted seed
who the fuck wrote this

I have all those except 'legally allowed to work in the United States'. I do have "Legally allowed to work in Canada" though.

Probably an auto-translated article. Some words-as-concepts don't convert cleanly between languages.

H1B leaf.

I meet all of these, you sickly nigger faggot.

Here OP next time you make this thread use this instead

Attached: 1514180820089.png (933x374, 50K)

No the article says nothing like that lol

nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20140211_00974289

>nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20140211_00974289
Yep you're right. Looks like the handiwork of one of our own. Still hilarious.

No bong, we need more autism to grow our ranks.

Also, this is the only article I can find about the autistic guy. Everywhere else is saying the doctor used his own sperm lol

>college
So they only want weak low IQ leftist genes?

College is for faggots. I know, I was there for 5 years. It's pointless.

bump that to a 6 and we'll be talking. Those requirements are too easy

so 5'8 is the official manlet cutoff?

I'm all of these except that I'm 5'5''. Still gonna mock minorities tho. wtf do i have to lose

More white babies

they should add a condition about never been in prison

That's pretty ageist, homophobic, ableist and racist against undocumented humans desu.

5'9"
Attending University
Not fag
Lel I don't want to work in US gtfo