What do we have against the Ashkenazi Jews? Aren't they just Italians...

What do we have against the Ashkenazi Jews? Aren't they just Italians? Italians are usually extremely nepotistic and materialistic, too.

Attached: danny-devito-637x333.jpg (637x333, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No we're not, sage

wat if jary gas jew?

Attached: jary.jpg (612x612, 106K)

Who or what is a jew?

>No we're not
Bullshit. Explain to me why the Italian mob was so prominent in the Greater New York area early 20th century. I grew up there and there were so many boroughs with municipalities run by Italian families.

Attached: Dangerfield.jpg (1150x650, 151K)

The italian mob didn't see their constituents as slaves deserving death.

no
also unlike them we don't bother wh*Tes, the latter bother us

Guess you never met any of the head honchos then.

Which part of Italy are you from / referring to? I'm talking about American Sicilians primarily.

>extremely nepotistic
Every group is. It's human nature.

Really doubt you have

>snide remark with no source validating the claim
Please, user - even the top brass of the italian mob knew that without those constituents they would not be in power.

Just because you have to enforce your rules doesn't mean you don't love the community.

Piedmont, but I'm Sardinian

I have relatives who have.

Okay, where's your "source" validating the claim that Ashkenazi Jews are widespread guilty of doing what you're suggesting?

Relevant

sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy

>Italians are usually extremely nepotistic and materialistic, too.
everyone is nepotistic and materialistic.

>Okay, where's your "source" validating the claim that Ashkenazi Jews are widespread guilty of doing what you're suggesting?
If you'd like I'll go take some hi-res images from my hard copy.

Attached: 1510088356056.jpg (1000x750, 100K)

Key word there is widespread.

>the holy book taught to every Ashkenazi child if they want to partake in the mitzfah
>not widespread

>implying the majority of Ashkenazi Jews in America read that shit very closely if at all

This is the sacred books of the Rabbis, and the Rabbis are in direct control of their respective constituents. There is nothing a Jew values higher than the word of his Rabbi except maybe the flesh of Christian children.

Thw thing with the italian mafia is if you were on their side, they fought tooth and nail for you.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

>implying their leadership doesn't read it closely, and that a community known for it's tight knit adherence to spiritual leaders won't follow what the rabbi says without much question

>everyone is nepotistic and materialistic.
in China you have to get your balls cut off to join the government, to prevent nepotism

Doesnt seem to be working huh

In America's cities, unless you adopt the city's culture, you aren't going to make it. Jewish culture is not as prominent among American Jews (who are primarily Ashkenazi) as you think.

>What do we have against the Ashkenazi Jews?
They're all inherently anti-White.

>Aren't they just Italians?
No.

>Italians are usually extremely nepotistic and materialistic, too.
Italians are White and only Whites can be Italians.

>Explain to me why the Italian mob was so prominent in the Greater New York area early 20th century.
Because the Jewish degeneration of society allowed it.

>I grew up there and there were so many boroughs with municipalities run by Italian families.
And NYC has the largest concentration of Jews outside of Israel.

All Jews are anti-White and all Jews are non-White. Therefore, Jews don't belong in White countries.

You can't even offer an example of a pro-White Jew in a position of power, authority or control.

>Key word there is widespread.
The Jews are widespread throughout all the industries and organizations doing harm to the White race.

Truth.
Check'd.

Attached: 1510085577172.jpg (660x798, 145K)