FAGS ETERNALLY BTFO HAHAHAHA

FAGS ETERNALLY BTFO HAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20180604-100645_Instagram.jpg (1440x1679, 846K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4
youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc
youtube.com/watch?v=VrEQS0fpBhs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Y0dLTbISw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His business went to shit and he probably lost everything but fuck fags lol xD based magapede

lines out the door now.....

>i demand you do what I say because I am special princess!

those are the most entitled people on earth.
Imagine you go to a cakeshop and the guy behind the counter says:
>"Not you, fuck off."

Would you go to court or just shrug and go to another shop?

>Weinstein singing like a canary
>ties to Clintons and Epstein
>ties to NXIVM and occult
>connected to Satanism and child sacrifice

All roads lead to Harvey and Hollywood
>Hollywood is the epicenter of it all
Bring down THEM in Hollywood BRING DOWN the entire system

It all stems from Hollywood
youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4

Defeat Satan before his birth into the A.IThis is a Motivational, spiritual energy blast into your memetic Sphere!!!
A pep Rally!!! A call to arms!!! A return to God and a destruction of the VILE ones!!!

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc

>feeling down?
>depressed??

Well get cured and watch this Panacea for your mind!!!
>God loves you
You are not worthless Goyim Shit you are loved and appreciated and waiting for you to come home

>PRODIGAL SON is more important than the other son

Even if you dont believe in God there is alot of redpills in this video and you WILL FEEL BETTER !!!

>THE enemy wants you down and defeated!
Dont be!!! RISE UP

Attached: 1527991216187.jpg (421x250, 52K)

This is what I never got
>I will spare no expense and hours of my time until I can FORCE you to take my money in exchange for cake
>heh, showed him!
It’s bizzarro boycott.

thank God.
gay activism is so embarrassing

You forgot your leaf

The fact that this had to go all the way to the supreme court sickens me. A new plague can't happen soon enough.

imagine the cakeshop lost and they are forced the make the cake.

It would be 60% cum, herpes-viruses and spit when delivered.

Attached: 1372133635361.jpg (498x549, 64K)

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS
NO CAKE FOR YOUR SHIT DICK FUCKING NOW HIV POSITIVE DEGENERATE FILTH!!!!!

Attached: 1522729357449.jpg (680x360, 34K)

Post yfw you realize you're going to waste more than the usual 8-10 hours a day on Jow Forums because it's time to laugh at faggots.

Attached: sinclair.jpg (500x651, 85K)

Why didn’t they just make them a really shitty cake or give them one they already had made? When they invitably complain you smugly say “oh well, guess you won’t be a returning customer :)” And that’s the end of it. Win win.

>ywn make cream cheese cake frosting from her milky

Id imagine thats how the couple would prefer it.

Yeah well I mean I assume that’s what the fags asked them to put in the cake.

the fact we had to have a supreme court ruling on this is shameful
if someone does not want to perform a service for someone else that is up to them. the reason does not matter.

well, now there's legal precedent.

I'm literally shaking.

So what compensation is the guy getting? Last I heard he had to pay the fags several thousand dollars and his bakery was shut down years ago. Surprised he didn't suicide from the stress and loss.

>The one on the left think it's in a final fantasy promo poster

>BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE OR THE POLICE WILL FUCKING KILL YOU

nice ideology you have there

>give them one they already had made?
they offered to do this but it wasn't good enough for these 2 faggots

Fags remain on suicide watch!!!

Attached: 1525386989523.jpg (350x262, 40K)

>The government can tell a business how to conduct its business
Literally NO ONE wants to be attached to this.

OK, so I guess you won't mind if I start a campaign to get every store not to serve Richard Spencer or known right wingers until they starve then? After all, its "free choice" right?

Fags LITERALLY must be TOLD (by the fucking supreme court, no less! not their parents, or teachers, but the GOVERNMENT must step in and inform them) that, actually, deliberately going after people to fuck their lives up simply for the crime of "not being a faggot" is not something that is protected by the constitution! Holy shit, fags are the worst people in the world:

>As a general rule, Kennedy explained, the Supreme Court’s cases make clear that Phillips’ right to freely exercise his religion is not absolute, and can be limited by neutral laws that apply to everyone. But the critical question of when Phillips’ right to exercise his religion can be limited had to be determined, Kennedy emphasized, in a proceeding that was not tainted by hostility to religion.

>Here, Kennedy observed, the “neutral and respectful consideration to which Phillips was entitled was compromised” by comments by members of the Colorado Civil Rights Commission. One commissioner, Kennedy pointed out, “even went so far as to compare Phillips’ invocation of his sincerely held religious beliefs to defenses of slavery and the Holocaust.” Moreover, Kennedy added, the commission’s treatment of Phillips’ religious objections was at odds with its rulings in the cases of bakers who refused to create cakes “with images that conveyed disapproval of same-sex marriage.” Therefore, Kennedy concluded, the commission’s order – which, among other things, required Phillips to sell same-sex couples wedding cakes or anything else that he would sell to opposite-sex couples and mandated remedial training and compliance reports – “must be set aside.”

>That
>a """woman""
The irony lol

You can't identify right wingers by sight. These were fags demanding a Christian mock his own religious beliefs so they could mock the Christian practice of marriages.

Choke on a dick you fuckng sodomite traitor.

There's a surprising lack of salt. Are faggots ok with this ruling?

Attached: 1527875228648m.jpg (761x1024, 51K)

The Spit in your Soup girls were never as popular as the Spice Girls.

I'm sure if he was to open up he would be the most popular baker in Colorado.

HAHAHAHAHA YESS THANK YOU UNIVERSE

NY Judge already ruled that you can bar Trump supporters for political affiliation. So go ahead and try, your businesses will find out exactly how broke libshits are.

Not all faggots are ok with this ruling!

Attached: Well bigots.png (584x281, 23K)

The Supreme Court kind of chickened out and didn't definitively rule that the baker could refuse service based on their religious beliefs. They basically said that the state of Colorado violated this guy's right to his beliefs by going after him so hard.

You know what...you're a retard.

lol, the original commission said the baker had no case because "god is not real" and compared his faith to advocating slavery and providing tacit permission for the Holocaust.

Colorado can literally get fucked.

unless it's an old-timer thing, i thought business had the ability to reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.

Attached: 51fxOAySlnL._SX425_.jpg (425x303, 34K)

They do, up to a certain point. You can't deny someone service just because they're a nigger or a fag or a kike. If the nigger, fag or kike is acting like an asshole in your place of business, then yes you can refuse service.

They didn't chicken out. They said the decision, in this specific case, by the Colorado court was very wrong.

Do these people really not understand freedom of association? They practice it every day.

i read about nig nogs wanting to segregate themselves on college campuses all the time...what's wrong with wanting to be with your own kind.? we do have freedom of association...

Being a white supremacist isn't a protected class ya dingus, they can already do that

But you should be able to.
It's your business. It's your product.
If people don't like you not serving someone then they just shop elsewhere. It's it's actually a problem then your policy will strengthen your competitors and you will fail.

The free market could have worked out this problem for free.

Hé can probably countersue for damage or something, and now there is jurisprudence

>how does this differ from black people
Faggotry is not a protected class. That is the difference. Go pass another amendment.

Question: Do you believe it's possible to start a religion that dislikes niggers and use to legally discriminate against them.
This whole thing could be exploited in our favor.

Attached: 1344568545534.jpg (569x428, 23K)

>going to Denver for work
>cake shop is 20 min from hotel
Definitely gonna spend some money there

He didn't refuse to make a cake because they are gay, he refused to make a cake for a gay wedding

>discrimination on political basis
sorry sweetie, this is a crime

There is its called Christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=VrEQS0fpBhs

Yeah. It means artists won't be forced to work for clients who don't inspire them.Why would I give a shit about some greedy gays who wanted to give business to homophobes? This is literally a free country, go somewhere else.

Attached: 51751616_p0_master1200.jpg (600x600, 163K)

Goes to show that you have to pander to liberals, otherwise you lose business.

Conservatives are penny-pitching stingy scum anyway so even with this court 'victory', market dynamics remain the same.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1483216287413.gif (499x323, 332K)

Congrats. Now stores can in fact legally decline sales of firearms to those under 21 (still legal adults). You just played yourselves.

No lol. They're absolutely SEETHING.

Happy lgbt month. So glad I voted Chump. If I have to vote for a jew then next time I'll vote for the one that benefits my interests.

Lol whatever you need to tell yourself. Have you seen the new york ruling? I have my doubts about it holding up in the supreme court, but local authorities give no fucks about businesses refusing to serve Trump supporters

Has anyone ever succeeded in putting a no nigger sign on their shop?

Age is a protected class. Or is the guy working the gun section at walmart a "religious gun artist"? That might work

Nah. I'm hearing it apparently just applies to this particular man. The whole "you can't not serve me, i'm gay" thing is still undecided.

You can't but you don't really need one just put up a confederate flag and play classical music or techno and they won't come in.

Actually his business skyrocketed because good people wanted to keep homo scum fr destroying his life

Yeah for the majority of history

Attached: whites-thumb.jpg (360x320, 18K)

Literally why they ruled the way they did
Nobody has the right to tell you how to conduct your business
Right to deny service needs to be made a federal law again

>Im not baking no cake for no homo
t.Based Cakemaster

Attached: 1526503860105.jpg (770x450, 77K)

They did it to get money

Kennedy is a giant faggot. This ruling should have given the baker the absolute right to be bake the fag cake.

sauce? plz be true. I heard he went bankrupt and closed doors.

He won because the Colorado Thought Police said "religion is like the Holocaust," which the SC (minus Ginsberg and Sotomayor) interpreted as meaning he didn't get a fair hearing. The actual gay cake issue wasn't decided.

ironic considering I bet Jim has used the phrase "slippery slope" before

Well if you only make vanilla you can't be forced to make chocolate.

Trick question: blacks aren't people.

Right to deny service
Free market always sorts it out, I know that's a hard concept for you to get since you're a commie

A business that put a "no blacks" sign up in their window would be destroyed and run out of town, literally. This is a stupid argument. I would actually like to see someone in Mississippi say "no blacks in my apartment building". The response on social media and from the black community would prove that this argument is ridiculous. Then leftists would have to think of something else.

Maybe in Spain it is, not where I live though.

Christianity is arguably the most inclusive religion on the planet you cuck

Lefty ass status: m.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Y0dLTbISw

Used to be a solid red state until all the liberals moved there.

This.
Any furry artist would probably say no to half the shit people want commissioned.

Bake my cake, slave.

Turns out being a fag means you can be refused survive like everyone else who owns a abusness can.

This is for all the other cake shops who'll now have legal power to say no. This isn't a moral victory.

BAKE THE CAKE BIGOT

Now you'd have a media shitstorm. 100 years ago this was normal and if you tried to protest they used the hoses on you.

You'd have to be completely unlearned in history to not know about this.

Attached: 165357970.0.jpg (1200x676, 114K)

>until they starve
Wut?
>sees flag
hahahahahahhaahhahahaa

I thought America had freedom?

Attached: error.png (348x308, 85K)

Nice tots.

JEJ

>no soup for you

This isn't 1918, so who cares. A limited government thinker wants the ultimate ability to control who he/she does business with.

The leftist loves to destroy people. Wear a Chinese night gown? Cultural appropriation, destroy this person. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. Why wouldn't leftists want to know who they need to destroy next with their social media tornado? It seems like a win-win. Ultimately, they want the government in control as much as possible. You are not going to see a successful business that says "no blacks", which is the argument that will constantly be used on today's cable news spin.

FAGGOTS AND KIKES
B T F O O O O
O
O
O
O

O

The judges didn't "side" with anyone. They simply interpreted the law, which the jews have been trying to erode for decades.

Mr. Anderson?
Morpheus?

WTF are you talking about? How many shills are here for fucks sake. You know I think of Jow Forums as a place of unfiltered dialogue of history. For this place not to change you at all you would have to be a literal slave

Attached: Theologians-Hitler2.jpg (670x441, 31K)

Yeah and it isn't 1865 and it isn't 560 BC. That's liberal communists horseshit

"Its the current year those ideas are outdated" People have been saying this for all of recorded history and its still completely retarded.

"Its the current year white people can't stand up for themselves"

That has never stopped us before and there are more of us today than there ever has been so what's the fucking problem?

Well they want to escape the nigger hell hole states they lived in.
Which are ones they created by letting the niggers in.