HAS Jow Forums FINALLY BEEN BTFO?

>Jow Forumsacks on suicide watch.

Attached: OHNONONONO.png (845x164, 21K)

>led around by (((the nose)))

Attached: 90491cdea0dfdbea26a81aa770dd1783.jpg (1696x906, 168K)

how will Jow Forums recover?

Attached: 1528048077652.png (784x349, 19K)

trying to reason with the vast majority of people is completely pointless, unless they're actually important to you

and when you put in the effort to reason with someone you love, typically they agree with you because they love you too i.e. redpilling your gf

I guess this means /pol is smarter than 99.6% of the British population that gets led around by the nose, including the retard who wrote this.

>stop being paranoid bigots, jews are only 1% of the population
>1% CONTROL THE COUNTRY WE ARE THE 99%
Pick one.

This.
The morons in the left think they haven't been indoctrinated, and that they are free.
When it is the exact opposite.
And because they think THEY are free. They think everyone else are the indoctrinated ones.
They are part of a cult, and they don't know it.

But do they control everything?

>.4% of the population
>90% of the push for immigration
>95% ownership of media.
>Not allowed to criticise in anyway
Oy veyyyyyy

He's right, British people are pretty stupid.

>99.6% of the British population are so stupid that they can be led around by the nose
Sounds pretty accurate to me

>this is the same type of person that will bitch about the 1%

0% Fact
100% Rhetoric
>Shill post, saged

Jesus Christ, fix that quote

kek

Isn't Landgarten a predominantly Jewish surname? When I search it all I get coming up are Hologoy memorial lists etc.

Attached: 1527203629587.jpg (669x668, 79K)

This is why jews get expelled sooner or later basically everywhere

t. JEW

>Either that or
There is no or. Every statement he made was true. Especially the paranoia part, but it's well founded, kek

Need more sheckels.

Attached: 1514923347143.png (448x600, 192K)

The majority of people are apathetic to the long term future of their countries and nearly everyone is a follower not a leader so it's actually more unreasonable to assume that small groups couldn't have significant influence on our destiny rather than the other way round

Enrico don't sack my Constantinople pls