I AM ABOVE THE LAW

Trump falsely claims the president has the right to pardon himself of crimes, including pre-emptive pardons. Literally days after claiming the president has absolute authority over all of the executive branch.

Attached: Retard disregards rule of law.png (590x155, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3RYb72FPzzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

“Under the fundamental rule that no one may be a judge in his own case, the President cannot pardon himself.”

Acting Assistant Attorney General Mary Lawton; August 5, 1974

Also known as Nemo iudex in causa sua (literally, "no-one should be a judge in his own case").

In addition, from Article 2 Section 2 of the US Constitution:

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

Take note Trumpanzees, his days are numbered because Mueller is gunna bring him and his goon squad down.

Attached: Dd4TMqhU8AER0YO.jpg:large.jpg (552x364, 17K)

Of course he does. Presidential pardon power is literally unlimited but for types of crimes, or potential crimes, which have to be federal in nature.

Are you going to KYS when he wins his second term?

Mueller is a ruin of a man hoping beyond hope that people forget him.

A DoJ memo is not law.

Fucking Masonic bitches literally scared that the main puppet in the show can actually call the shots and put every single one of those kikes in prison. HAHAHAHA masterful troll by the god emperor. Can Trump truly become the god king and exile the kikes to their sand nigger paradise of shit? Stay tuned.

Rosanne is a racist lying bigot and I'm glad her entire show got shitcanned. People like her need to be exiled from society and not given any platform whatsoever. I hope this thread gets taken down too.

Truly sad to see people unquestioningly protect Trump, like you worship him. I bet you wouldn't care what he does, or if he even fucks your wife. Hell, I bet you would actually enjoy watching it, wouldn't you?

If you still support this man you are a traitor to our country.

The allegations against Trump are extremely overblown, and even child can see it’s a political hit job

Hop your commie ass on your donkey and go back to R e d d i t or the J I D F break room.

Question is, what will happen to his supporters when he has been put down.

I look forward to the witch hunt. Hope people die.

Attached: itstime.jpg (942x568, 47K)

This thread again? yawn

Truly sad that faggots like yourself protect Bolsheviks. Like you worship them, I bet you don;t care what they do, or even if they send a black bull in to fuck your wife. Hell I bet you would enjoy watching it, wouldn't you? That is when you're not busy taking care of your wife's steps son.

Donkey meat taste good

He's not a judge

Overblown sure. But if Obama was under FBI investigation for something, no matter how small, if he said something like this Jow Forums would go nuts.
SHIT! Come to think of it. Hillary was under FBI investigation for her emails, had she been elected and said, "ha now I pardon myself" the sheer amount of REEEE that Jow Forums would make would be deafening.
Even though I prefer Trump to Clinton as my president, I do not want him to be unimpeachable. That would be retarded.

>had she been elected and said, "ha now I pardon myself" the sheer amount of REEEE that Jow Forums would make would be deafening.

A bit of a false equivalence, no? Trump hasn't pardoned himself, but in your example, Clinton did pardon herself.

Nope, because I'm not a cuck like you.

The Presidential pardon power DOES NOT FLOW FROM THE PRESIDENT BEING A JUDGE.

Holy shit.

No, she couldn't have pardoned herself from the multitude of crimes she committed in New York, so the state police would have locked her up.

My example was just an example, lets say she only said exactly what Trump has said, that she could pardon herself, but won't because she has done nothing wrong. Still, you don't think there would be a shitstorm on the right?

The president literally has absolute authority over the executive branch

The president can hypothetically pardon himself over crimes, but impeachment is a political Affair, not related to the justice department. An impeached official is not criminally liable, it is only a removal of office.

Attached: Petrus_Christus_-_Portrait_of_a_Young_Woman_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (1280x1669, 505K)

.05 shekels deposited into (((your))) account

Attached: 0683db06598fea2cffab2c104c7cfe920c6e7f9004615b4e784d77595d631595.gif (234x154, 1.09M)

And he’s right on both counts. You lefty fags are always enraged at reality.

They are just pissed they cannot understand the Constitution or the rule of law. It's almost like their niggers.

they are* HAHA

Attached: 1527548968125.jpg (650x615, 34K)

The president doesn’t become a judge when he grants a pardon. That’s the error of the analogy.

He didn't claim that. He claimed that various legal scholars have claimed that, which they have. Fake news in action folks.

Attached: 1526371743739.jpg (633x551, 40K)

OH MY GOD GUYS ITS OVER FOR BLURMPFARL RAMPHF

Attached: ITS OVER.png (800x600, 114K)

HE IS SEIZING POWER

>whataboutism

link related

youtube.com/watch?v=3RYb72FPzzc

They aren’t overblown, they’re untrue. Trump was trained for politics by Roy Cohn- a guy whose job was to blackmail politicians. Trump knew if he went into politics, he’d be blackmailed, so he’s kept his nose clean

HOLY SHIT TRUMP WAS RIGHT.
HE HAS THR POWER TO PARDON.
IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE.

He didn’t commit any crimes, so stop being a butthurt libfag and just kill yourself to end the pain now.

Attached: 5A448A36-0FD2-4496-990B-0EFA98F6BC55.jpg (1024x1024, 78K)

Damn I just got BTFO'd, I hate Trump now.

Attached: 5b1058bdb78fa.gif (320x230, 1.19M)

There is no circumstance where you can prosecute a sitting president because he can just fire the entire prosecutorial apparatus. You first have to impeach him. That's why there's an impeachment process. You can't just arrest him and try him like a normal citizen.

Why is this such contentious information?

>Trump falsely claims the president has the right to pardon himself

he does

>days after claiming the president has absolute authority over all of the executive branch.

he does

article 2 section 1
"The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America."

next.

Ok
I'll see you on the front lines then.

By working with the mob and accepting Chinese bribes? Man is more corrupt than both Clintons.

The difference is Obama IS a criminal, and Trump is the victim of political gymnastics. Obama literally has to work just to scrap a dollar, because he never did anything in the private sector. I really don't care if Trump did anything wrong anyway, he's the reason the US isn't in as bad shape as Europe is. Donald J. Trump is our guy.

You're the one who set him up for it. Consider your role in creating this situation whilenyoure dangling from your rope.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
Why hell is the clock still ticking? It's been a fucking year and the only bombs going off are the ones in Isreal.

Maybe calling everyone who disagrees with you a Nazi was a bad plan then.

Notice how we have to argue middle school level civics because the lefty’s are so retarded? Like arguing with adult sized children

Are you using the crossover machine to generate allegations against Trump now?

He is setting up the stage for a performance, just wait , he does the samething always, set up an imaginary problem, then solve it, the public go mad whit applause, That means Mueller is DOA

Still waiting g for any charges. Oh yeah there aren't any. Only delusions of a false hope of libtards.

You are either intellectually dishonest, ignorant due to a lack of critical thought / independent research, or incapable of deductive reasoning (i.e., stupid).

Attached: 1524870267621.png (480x1068, 469K)

An Attorney General's statement decades ago isn't equivalent to the Supreme court you fucking retard

Big fan of Trump, but statements like these are concerning.

This. I am worried...did I vote for the right candidate?

What is Trump's crime again?

Attached: 1 post by this ID.jpg (1440x1276, 121K)

I really really like this picture.

beating hillary when it was her turn

>(((Acting Assistant Attorney General Mary Lawton)))

uhhhh dick nose, this isn't new news

bush did it, and he pardoned himself for any FUTURE crimes that may be brought up against him

imagine that. And he also did the same for dick cheney

Attached: unnamed (17).gif (500x211, 763K)

Does he actually have to signal this stuff out to you Jow Forums? Isn't it a given he can do whatever he wants as far as you're concerned?

>mfw leftists are too fucking stupid to know when they are getting set up

Attached: DcASX8zUQAApNlW.jpg (1200x771, 92K)