So even though a lot of you fuckers are pretty far gone...

So even though a lot of you fuckers are pretty far gone, I'm sure we can all agree that we're aware of controlling hands in the global society. Whether ya call them white, Jews, occultists, globalists, bankers, whatever, we all know how they are doing what they do.

The only way the whole thing (modern society) works is if people believe in it and keep it alive, so why don't we start an operation that aims to expose the controlling hand to as many people around the world as we can?

Considering our numbers, ambition and knowledge of the internet, I think we would achieve this extremely easily.

We could make tearing the curtain down on society the easiest shit ever.

Attached: 1519754872775.jpg (1005x1008, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocaching
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we're all in the present, the normies are the ones to far gone. Idiots arguing about Roseanne or who offended ivankike that day

*too

Even a simple method from the top of my head would be to make Twitter accounts and tweet at random people, everywhere, things that could persuade them to question their reality.

Aye that may be, I was meaning far gone in a different respect, however it doesn't imply that they cannot be woken up.

Shes a Freemason you know 16th degree.

I definitely don't suggest giving up especially when there are a lot of people giving a lot to try to wake others up. I just don't think there's one method to use. We have our role here and others have theres.

She just annoys me with that fake face and attempt at having a "glowing" appearance. She became a jew in more than just religion.

Aye we can use multiple methods, whatever method anyone sees fit, really.

The main idea is simply to band together to make a combined effort to start waking people up around the world.

What you think meme magic is

>So even though a lot of you fuckers are pretty far gone, I'm sure we can all agree that we're aware of controlling hands in the global society

You are insane

Breaking Bad was a shit show. I fucking watched 1 episode and said fuck Netflix and this nigger show.

>t. Normie

You are noofag

From my perception they already know what's wrong but are stuck in some basic low iq world .."why aren't the Germans doing X, why aren't the Swedish men more Y, why haven't the British done Z"

they ask the question and don't go any further. Yeah stupid normie, what is preventing the German etc from doing X?! could it be that other (((forces))) are preventing them.. then they start larping about their fucking ARs and freedoms as they slave away

Aye you're right, there definitely does seem to be a heightened level of awareness around but just getting flooded with misinformation.

I feel like if people saw the real truths with solid evidence, it would be too much to deny and would simply flip a lot of people on the right course.

That shit would be easy for Jow Forums to do, even just using Twitter alone.

>I feel like if people saw the real truths with solid evidence, it would be too much to deny and would simply flip a lot of people on the right course.
I think you underestimate the normies psychological defenses. Even when presented with hard facts, theyll shut down or get emotional to protect themselves.

Plus Twitter is just going to ban you as soon as you post a thought crime

>Even when presented with hard facts, theyll shut down or get emotional to protect themselves.

That really only seems to happen in the extreme cases as there are a solid amount out there that to actually rely on facts to support their views, it's just misinformation however.

If you flashed every person in the world one infographic, you may not convince everyone, but you'll definitely switch on a ton in the process.

I love the twitter anons ..they have it handled. Look at the comments in that Musk tweet about "who do you think "owns" the (((media)))". Pepes and anime avatars had the Rothschild deeply concerned and realizing the gravity of the situation.

there are also a lot of married/moms doing amazing work (which I think we would be wise to recognize and show more appreciation for). Most of them use real names and incur genuine hardships from speaking up.

the only thing we should change is to be more encouraging and do a better job defending each other. I think the trend is in our favor

Lmao, yea I've noticed those.

And aye, we should definitely be doing that and I don't see the harm in ramping up the efforts too, more people getting involved with the goal to spread as much as you can to as many people as you can.

I'm not as optimistic. Sure you would have some success, but I think the most you could hope for would be to cause a few to start asking questions of their own.

Nah I definitely think you'll convert lots in the process and get tons to at least move onto a better track.

People don't often get exposed to truth, they only hear about it through media which distorts it completely.

If individuals see the truth for themselves, making them the judge, there'd be a lot more people believing the truth.

I enjoyed our conversation, take care brother. have a blessed week

the greatest trick the devil ever played is convincing the world he doesn't exist.

>Whether ya call them white, Jews, occultists, globalists, bankers, whatever
No we call them Jews, nice try

Attached: 1525820641119.gif (452x523, 4K)

Despite
I think you're basically right, that is to say, our autism is a powerful force. Not only can we rule the internet, but we can shitpost IRL. Seriously, get a printer. Burn CDs. Leave them wherever.

Seriously, if we all bought 100 CDs and put the very high quality free .pdf of The Hoax of the Twentieth Century on each one and just left them in libraries, bookshares, newspaper stands, etc., how many normies would be redpilled? Remember, not that many people actually live in the media simulacrum. Most normies are, well, normal. They like to work and raise their kids and grill burgers. They're not shrieking kikes on Twitter.

Also the MSM would pick this up. And all they can do is give attention, not take it. EBIL NAZI PROPAGANDA EVERYWHERE! would only draw more attention to our propaganda.

Attached: 1527351068388.jpg (644x632, 136K)

Jow Forums wants a white ethnostate. If it doesn't have that then they don't want to have conversations on making a "better society".

>Jow Forums wants a white ethnostate

Probably like 19.6% of Jow Forums visitors are genuinely serious about that t b h.

Even that number might be a little high.

Red pill geocaching?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocaching

Aye exactly, that would be a prime method to spread shit about.

If we even just used our own methods, or perhaps collaborated on some, and just keep bombarding shit into the mainstream, we could so easily mess with the conditioning of the world.

Not a bad idea actually

>White ethnostate
JIDF OP, hey goys you're biggest enemy is each other!

It's truth and treasure they seek...

Attached: FrazettaSilverWarrior.jpg (450x600, 384K)

Wat? It's true, the want for a white ethnostate is definitely not the most popular opinion on Jow Forums.

Attached: somebullshit.png (610x343, 365K)

>Whether ya call them white, Jews, occultists, globalists, bankers, whatever
They're literally just Jews.

Attached: 1528003773258.jpg (845x403, 135K)

YES

Any jagoff with an internet connection and more than two IQ digits to rub together should pretty quickly find out the reason why things are so shitty.

Otherwise, don't participate. Don't buy their stuff. If everyone stopped shopping, it would devastate the global system. If they pull another 9/11, folks might even organize a tax boycott. Then what are the elites going to do? Their rule is tenuous and dependent on our indulgence. The problem is that works as a double-edged blade. As long as we're indulged, we'll indulge the fantasy system. Turns out we can be indulged for quite some time, but that's falling apart now. What's next, I dunno. The elite financier/industrialist governors can't keep the whole world comfortable, but I suppose they can try to keep them delusional. That won't work with the internet.

I'm saying this and it should be positive, but I'm still rather blackpilled. I think human society naturally organizes in an oppressive way. I think child abuse is the vector for shitty government.

fuck, I've done this before.

I'll keep it up. I write incredible messages and leave them across America lol

I might start pamphleteering. I can write up something biting and informative, while maintaining a sense of humor. This could be great, and pamphlets should be considered by all anons... just don't encourage anything illegal or treasonous LOL, just use it as a way to spread the message that is anti-corruption, anti-nepotism, anti-beauty, and anti-white (but veil that last one in humor)

ergg, of course I meant, anti-anti-white.

Yeah, and we can throw some normie stuff in there too. They think they're finding normie culture, but what second, here's operation northwoods or the judicial watch Isis doc or 10,000 other nuggets of truth

anyone with a grievance is a servile cuck. yall internet whiners need to grow up, and you're probably not "white"

freedom bump

Real docs. Authenticity. If something from you, should be art, poem, mp3... rantz don't work on them I've been trying for over a decade

Aye because it's totally not like theirs a bunch of fuckers, raping, torturing, murdering and eating children that are also running society like their bitch.

Nah, just keep living in yer happy bubble while you blindly give them your money and apathy.

Attached: 1528131258314.png (583x550, 538K)

pro-white, pro-beauty

fuqqq, I structured that sentence contradictorily. But I have some great pamphlets from the 80s, and even historic pamphlets, and they seem like a great method of spreading ideas. You can just leave them around town, lol. Be careful with printer stenography if you're trying to make propaganda or something that is against the law

>being this new

>rantz
Well, it'd probably be a bit satirical, I guess they call it post-irony when you're self-aware and mock yourself but in doing so you still get at a cutting subject.

I'm thinking of Swift suggesting the Irish eat their youth during the famine. Not vulgar and morbid like that, which was probably some jew shit, but a similarly framed picture of the new world order and a white person's place in it.

or just general historical information. Those pamphlets are successful, too

The truth is spoken here.

When you think being an incel is enlightenment

Obviously there is a love of the white race around and there's tons here who love the cultures and creations of the white man and want to continue these things.

But the number of people who actually just wanna live in a state of only white people? Not as high buddy.

the people who arent aware at this point are willfully ignorant, basically going out of their way not to notice. they only care about sports and celebrities or whatever normie bullshit. they will just go along with what they think is normal and mainstream belief. work with that, fram your arguments as if they are common sense that basically everybody agrees with. tell them its some kind of fun trendy thing to be hip to the global elite. sort of imply that "everyones talking about" and then they might fear embarassement in social context if they dont know what everyone else is allegedly talking about. use that, imply they will be shamed by their peers if they dont know whats going on and that it would be quite embarassing to be caught not knowing. theyre more afraid of being embarassed then a global elite poisoning the food supply and socially engineering us for failure.

also if its some big lie, they wont believe its a lie. so dont pitch your arguments like its insider knowledge of vast conspiracy. that only attracts curious people. normies arent curious, if its big and important they dont want to know about it. so just imply heavily that its common knowledge. the most convincing argument to the normie is the fallacy of popular support. they all just want to be popular.

Attached: 1501884627626.jpg (508x720, 73K)

This is actually a very good idea, would be super effective to make people feel like they're outside of the brainwash loop so that they try to grab the things that pull them back in, not realizing it's actually dragging em out lmao

Maybe not 100% state but I'm sure 80%+ of Jow Forums knows that nations need to be at least 95% homogeneous to be prosperous. A multi racial
society and the races in it are unsustainable unless you have segregation laws.

They will learn by themselves through suffering. The consequences of all of these insane actions will result in widespread pain and when it gets painful enough people are gonna start to know whats up because their illusion of the world will start to crack open like an unstoppable force.

It won't be pretty, it really won't.

Hopefully I die before it gets too bad, but if I get reborn I'm gonna be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiised.

Attached: 1528129871246.png (744x520, 11K)

Well you can't claim this to be fact when it's never been properly tried and tested.

Tell me a society that hasn't worked where everything was homogeneous except from race.

That works, humor disarms

What's the point in watching and letting people blindly sleepwalk into their demise when you could trip them up and remove their blindfold on the way?

>I feel like if people saw the real truths with solid evidence, it would be too much to deny and would simply flip a lot of people on the right course.
cognitive dissonence
go read about it on wikipedia or something if you're not aware of term, its a common psychological defect that allows people to completely deny obvious truths no matter how hard you can prove it. it will help you to understand what you are dealing with. normie psychology is subhuman, they are basically npcs and youre trying to breathe life in to them, but to start the process you have to know how to speak normie. and normies dont use evidence and reason. they mostly go for fallacies and appeal to popularity. they just want to go along with whatever they think everyone else believes to fit in and they dont want to think too hard lest they become "weird" in their ideas and then no longer fit in.

so you need to imply that they wont be able to fit in with an increasinlgy aware general public if they maintain such an embarassing lack of awareness.

but dont use words like general public, never insult them or they shut right down.

dont tell them what to think or how to think. tell them that they already think that and so does "everyone else"

Attached: 1526503729620.jpg (800x803, 65K)

IRL shitposting should be a daily thread. Something like It's Okay To Be White should always be going on. Some motivated and serious soul should start the general and pick the designs.

I would have to scrape together some cash for a high-volume printer and a CD burner (I have a poverty-tier laptop) but this would be easy. Several waves of focused propaganda (Holohoax for a month, Kalergi Plan for a month, etc.) would be better than random DiY memeing. Anything helps though.

Some Anons would be caught, but in Burgerland there are no illegal books so it's not serious, at least not criminally.

There will have to be martyrs anyway. Remember that the God of Shitposters, pic rel8ed, had to feed his six kids cyanide capsules in the end. And you're afraid to get kicked out of the library?

Attached: 1499602229365.jpg (557x797, 61K)

>Well you can't claim this to be fact when it's never been properly tried and tested.
It's being tested right now, and I don't think I need to give you a list of all the problems it is causing. If you want me to I can.
>Tell me a society that hasn't worked where
everything was homogeneous except from race.
What?

I'm handsome and charismatic and very few people ever disagree with me when I say outrageous things. Only ugly people do. Okay, that's wrong, nowadays in my 20s people are really stuck in their ways, but as a teenager and in my early 20s, as a natural leader, I could just convince people of things easily. I used facts, maybe that helped, but people always want to follow what I do. I also don't say things incredibly cringey, usually I use humor.

My point being that you need to show that it's not an ugly, loser thing... to be racist or whatever. I think girls were turned on by my racism and anti-semitism lol

I wouldn't want to campaign and make youtube videos simply because I don't want to be associated with neo-nazis and racewar propagandists and shit like that. I'm just really pro-white and anti-corruption.

>Tell me a society that hasn't worked where everything was homogeneous except from race.
Sorry, I misread that. It is impossible for a society to racially homogeneous but not culturally. It fails everytime it has been tried. It has failed in the US, UK, and many other western countries.

SAGE

You have no idea how bad it is. You dont think they see that people are starting to question things? They have a plan for that. You are not going to vote your way out of this.

The cost you must pay to become free of the current order of power is massive destruction and death, not for a day, not a month, not a year or a decade. Not including shedding blood, merely pulling the plug will result in both organic and synthetic consequences which will result in the deaths of millions.

Does that mean it shouldn't be done? No. Honestly it's inevitable. But you're naive if you believe you're going to be able to band together and keep your hands free of blood. you're not ready to die and you're not ready for your loved ones to die.

And that's exactly how we got here in the first place.

>It's being tested right now
No, what's being tested right now is throwing every race, culture and ideology into the same pot.

Aye, exactly what I said. There has never been a society where everything including ideology, religion and culture has been the same for each individual except the race could differ.

no, we call them all those things. nice try. yes, most of them are jews. but when you just spout "jews jews jews" people just shut right down. its sounds crazy so theyre not going to listen. they dont want to be racists so dont sell them an idea they have to adopt racism to believe in.

"jews" is too simple minded an answer anyways. yes, theres a jewish element. but theres more to it then that. and also, not all jews are bad, when you imply that all jews are bad it really turns people off.

the jew meme is spread by shills and such for this reason. to redirect blame across a wide target and to get people to discredit themselves in the eyes of normies.

keep the jew stuff to a minimum if you want any chance of reaching people

We can make the cost a lot better for us all if we simply take the time and effort to awaken as many people as we can.

Can you reject this idea?

Because your actions might cause more pain than you planned. Best let nature take it's course rather than complicating it.

Concentrate on yourself and the answers to your question of what to do will come to you through wisdom. Doing this out of pure stimulation for your mind with this sort of this is perhaps foolish.

exactly

There are plenty of people that are always trying to raise awareness and redpill others, what is this larpy "operation" bullshit youre talking about? If you want to convince others of your point of view, how about you learn to come off as a normal and mentally stable human being first.

Most of you can not wake them up., maybe some, but that's it. Even if you wake up a lot, they will want to go back, watching garbage movies, gossip, drugs, alchool, video games etc The war was lost a long time ago, this alt-right is just controled opossition,
((they)) controll everthing right now, and if you resist you will have killed.for example Kennedy you just need to focus improving yourself, find a nice woman, buy a house outside of cities, etc.

Attached: 1494182937630.png (1441x981, 480K)

I agree fully with you. Expanding on my previous point I think it would be better if we concentrate on our own health, then maybe we can become healers in the world in a role that is compassionate to life.

Acceptence of this is perhaps only reached through understanding ones self and the true nature of the world.

Meditation.

Attached: 1521608495674.jpg (1920x2742, 556K)

Totally correct

There's really no way to do that unless with a totalitarian dictatorship. Even then it probably would't work because it would be to difficult to force the races to act the same way. Also you would have to have anti racemixing laws if you care at all about preserving race. Also what would be the fucking point of that? You would lose many great cultures by trying to force everyone to be the same. The more you argue for this the more you sound like a Jew. Also, nice plebbit spacing.

>while maintaining a sense of humor.
this is important. without jokes many people will just shut down completely. but if they want to get the jokes, and they do want to laugh, then they have to open their minds and pay attention just a bit more. and it lowers defenses in another way by giving the normie a plausible excuse to himself to be reading it, if he can tell himself hes just reading it for a laugh then he can read it. if theres no laugh, then he has no way to convince himself to read it because the curoosity and the willingness to know just isnt there, or they would already know.

I've made circumcision jokes with girls (I'm uncut), I've made jokes about stingy people being jews, jokes about black intelligence, or when I worked some teenage job, jokes about black customers... I mean stuff like that usually goes over fine and it's not like I know trashy people or live in a trashy area.

If you're fat and ugly you're not allowed to make fun of people, of course.

Jokes about Israel or just history in general work with most guys, at least those who have a brain, since they get interested in things usually. Even if they don't, the jokes still work their magic.

>I don't want to be associated with neo-nazis and racewar propagandists and shit like that. I'm just really pro-white and anti-corruption
exactly. nazis and racewar people are cringe and dorky and embarassing, they have a very bad image and brand. which is important when trying to talk to normies.

rule one of convincing normies: be good looking and cool, funny and popular

so many of us already fail at rule one

I think most people know. They just don't care.

I got some serious mileage out of debating the Roseanne point with my normie friends. I don't care about that fat unfunny jew, but the hypocrisy is delicious.

You should network, you should work together. But i'm suggesting that the depth of the issue is far beyond the summation given here. You think they are hiding because they dont want to be exposed. They are hiding because they use societies like avatars. They use generations, entire social identities and nation states as human shields.

If you actually map the network and channels of influence you will understand that the entire system of basically everything you know is dependent on these logistics. Humanity has been experiencing unnatural artificial selection and growth for over 100 years.

When you pull down this system it will also pull at the strings of those societal sectors of modernity who could not exist without it. And although all of those people may not understand the full gravity of the situation, they will understand hunger and loss. There arent many people who understand this concept let alone who would understand it and then accept the consequences. By necessity of life they will fight.

Think about it, humanity has been grown far beyond its means. And if you take them on, you take on a third of the world naturally.

Not saying you shouldn't. You must. But understand what is to come. It's going to be a biblical gut check.

>the media
>Hollywood
>the banks
>the globalists
None of this happens without atavistic Jewish hatred for White people. I don't care about "good Jews," they should be more vocal about their tribe's badness, not their own individual goodness. Plus we know it works--did Hitler come to power blaming "open borders advocates"? Everyone knows what the basic Jewish attitude towards us is, everyone hates them, everyone knows their "love" for the Jews is coerced, every adolescent boy knows what it means "to jew" someone. Latent anti-Jewish feelings are everywhere and they should be capitalized upon.

Good looking people can skew toward SJWism. They get what they want, so they have no complaints. A few things in my life woke me up to the system very impactfully, so at least since 9/11 I've been pushing contrarian views to people. Luckily I never got into the whole alien stuff, since that's another method of blackwashing the folks who discuss conspiracy

Winning a culture war means supporting the culture that pushes your viewpoints and letting it create media that spreads the message. That means don't latch on to elite puppets. This /mu/core rapper is releasing a new album soon all about the media mind control machine. Seek out shit like this and support it instead of watching and consuming the same shit all of your libtard peers love.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-04 at 4.18.56 PM.png (582x625, 211K)

also without melting pot stuff, the races basically keep to themselves. the chinese will stick to chinese communities, the muslims will stick to muslim communities etc. as long as whites are the majority and as long as everyone keeps their original cultures, self segreation kicks in and people keep to their own for the most part. working together and getting along, but mostly just socializing with people of similar cultural backgrounds. thats why im not big on melting pot theory

Aye there are, I don't deny there's an effort to redpill, however I'm suggesting that we start, aye what I'd call an operation, to bump this up with a coordinated effort to enforce a more sophisticated agenda with a larger impact in less time.

>self segreation
self segregation

which i used to see as a bad thing. but now i see how it preserves cultures and keeps people separate. they still get along at work an in society but socially stick to their own.

if youre going to have multiple cultures in one country, dont try to mix them. let them stick to their own, its what everyone wants

based. i got the first HVTG album from mu, glad they are still making new stuff

This. If you watch or read or buy their propaganda you're an idiot. I mean, if you study it by reading it and watching it, okay, just don't waste too much time since that's why the stuff exists, and don't spend money on it. Same goes for food and services.

the alien thing is a great way to discredit sightings of classified aerospace technology

Kike you're gonna die

Just a reminder to look over my posts again as you will suffer greatly trying to overcome this beast.

Sounds like something that will be very poorly thought out and backfire.

hitler was a jew buddy, im sorry, it was all part of the plan. top jews dont care how many jews die, they have no loyalties not even to their own race. top jews are beyond jewish, superjews, mostly also theyre satanic.

>Sounds like something that will be very poorly thought out

Based on?

this user is 100% correct

*snap*

Attached: IMG_20180604_163648.jpg (637x960, 103K)

Such a thing would require dedication by a fairly decent number of people all in agreement to the same basic idea. You would also need a space and means to coordinate the op without interference, so pol isn't great place for it.