Why are there no guns in Eastern Europe?

Did the commies not allow guns?

Attached: 517B780B-D109-4C13-8FF6-6FFE6A536C11.jpg (758x758, 145K)

>No guns
You can buy a gun on black market for 150 e easily.

Based Serbia allows guns and there's never any violence.

Gun-grabbing libtards BTFO.

Do you really think there is this many guns in scandinavia? You must be delusional as fuck. Guns are illegal here so how the fuck would they know who has a gun and who hasn't? Also that little guns in Russia is fake news... They have the highest homicide rate in the world.

Shotguns for hunting you moron.

>Did the commies not allow guns?

for the most part - yes
then the notion stuck

WHY FUCKING INDEED

Attached: Communism[1].jpg (1204x800, 247K)

People hunting is the real thing.

Attached: mirko.jpg (306x423, 16K)

Nice one idiot you really think there is this many people that has a rifle in scandinavia? They have annoying as fuck laws to get a rifle here and you have to get a special case and everything for it. People dont go out of their way to get one and I dont know a single person here in Sweden who has a rifle

How cucked is Switzerland? Is it the best place on Earth?

t. Urban dweller

>there's never any violence

Someone is getting killed every other day in gang conflicts. The entire police and courts are corrupt from top to bottom, I fucking hate this country.

What percentage of Serbia's population will leave country the second it's allowed to join EU?

You have no idea how bad is to live in Montenegro and Serbia .

No niggers to shoot at, Ahmet.

You really don't get outside of the södermalm echo room do you? Lot's of legal guns here but we are very low key about it.

Anyone under 35. I've got a cushy job in an american firm here with a decent Serbian salary (500€) but I'd probably hop asap as well.

Average salary people are living on is 180-230€ monthly, with groceries costing the same they would anywhere else in Europe. I fucking hate my country so much.

15-20 percent. Hopefully also a few cute Serb girls.

Attached: D8393D92-F493-48CB-9194-F08C54CC5181.jpg (768x953, 86K)

WTF

Attached: s.jpg (293x172, 6K)

>15-20 percent

30-40k+ people leave every year. That number will be in hundreds of thousands if it ever happens.

that pic fucking triggers me

Everyone that hunts has one. I live in the city and have a license for a handgun.

The one on the left,can take them all out at once.I know those types of woman.They are crazy.

no joke, communism

They’re all unregistered & hidden in vlad’s barn

If you like mountains yes

Gypsy stole my gun

Ever heard about HUNTING? Scandinavia and Finland have huge forests to hunt in. The typical hunter has several guns, everything from elk rifles to shotguns.

In the countryside it absolutely is common to be part of hunting clubs and own firearms.

Polish population got dissarmed after ww2. Dunno about other countries.

>highest homicide rate in the world
lol wut

it's called bait

It was to supress resistemce, after the imdependence it was like wild west every idiot could get a gun. And lots of crime happened so the measures had to be taken again

They didn't because every leftie government will seek to disarm their citizens.

Murder stats are much low in Serbia compared to American cities or even average. Gangs must be keeping it amongst themselves mostly? Mountain neggers are also slightly lower.

If you have a decent place to live, decent family, real friends etc. then you have probably more than most regular wage slaves here. Do elaborate though. I'm curious, unless you complaints are like everyone else's (low wages, not many jobs etc.)

Lower*
Your*
Sorry, keyboard is spook'd

Civilians with guns generally are unfavourable towards oppressive totalitarian regimes

>croatia
>21.7
Yea maybe, not counting, tanks and anti air guns from the war burried in our backyards

>low wages, not many jobs
And workers often being treated like shit. Wage slave takes a lot more of a literal meaning here than in the west.

Does this count all of Demitri and Ivans unregistered guns, grenades and tanks?

>Volksturm

because you can't have a mobster-like political elite based on keeping the poor perpetually poor and on welfare through things like theft and huge tax evasion and all crime associated with it if people have actual means of defending themselves from criminals

did no one teach you how "social democracy" works?

Sad. I know a serb who runs a business here. Nobody will work for him for very long. He ends up doing all the work himself. Even his family members told him to fuck off and would rather be poorer than work for him. He literally screwed himself and out of millions and an early retirement, and family.

I can tell you there are a shit ton more than 17.2 in Belgium
Statistics only show the legal ones ,
In the early 2000 when they made people get a license or hand them in ,
most people didn't hand them in and didn't get a license ,
They are all ghost guns now and there are plenty of them,
F.N factory workers used to sell F.A.L's and F.N.C out of the back of their car for years in the 80's and 90's
Most of the guns turned in were antique shotguns and crappy 1895 nagant revolvers

this

Eastern European states were under communism

Attached: 1.jpg (400x267, 46K)

So this explains why there are less homocides in Eastern Europe. And

Yea, we have this mentality of worker explotation here in balkans. For example i'm in a fb group which is made to expose bad employers, basically give workers a warning not to work there. Since a lot of people lately went to work out of the country, you get some experiences from germany for example. Literally every bad employer in germany(as in, lies about the paycheck, doesn't register you as a worker in the legal system, doesn't pay you etc.) was somebody either from ex-yugoslavia or albania. It's wierd considering that most people here retained communist values when it comes to work.

Anyone except criminals can get funs in Finland the fuck you're talking about?

>tfw no tall gfs