Nicotine chewing gum

Is this the ultimate redpill

>insane neurotropic
>increases testosterone
>no adverse health effects
>that 1956 focus
>cheap af (1€= 25 cigarette equivalent in nicotine)
>impossible to get addicted

Attached: h5pht2cy-1360802054.jpg (960x642, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2928221/figure/F1/?report=objectonly
myfreedomsmokes.com/unflavored-nicotine-e-liquid-base.html
ehealthforum.com/health/nicotine-myth-busted-nicotine-does-not-cause-addiction-t341366.html
us.blastingnews.com/opinion/2016/02/nicotine-is-not-addictive-no-conclusive-evidence-found-00792157.html
discovermagazine.com/2014/march/13-nicotine-fix
medicaldaily.com/nicotine-alone-does-not-lead-addiction-additives-found-both-light-cigarettes-and-e-337470
thr4life.org/index.php/2017/05/23/nicotine-not-addictive/
reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/2m6bsl/nicotine_by_itself_has_never_been_shown_to_be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go away shillbot

>he dosen’t have dip

Attached: 3921DB96-8CF3-4AA2-A5AD-192FA46F32E4.jpg (920x960, 96K)

I chew it all day at work...best shit where.

Don't smoke

i ll never touch tabbaco

You know what they say. If you dont Snus, you lose.

Feels good to see all these smokers and vapars getting ass raped by regulations all day.

Isnt it bad for your teeth? I heard antedotal accounts of tooth decay from the gum.

Have no idea if its true or just coincidence.

>>impossible to get addicted
I'm definitely addicted to the sweet sweet gum. The virgin cigarette vs. the chad nicotine gum

I use it because smoking has obvious adverse effects on health.

>increases testosterone
Source

>cheap af (1€= 25 cigarette equivalent in nicotine)
It's like 54$ for a 170 piece pack of nicorette brand uncoated/unflavored, the best kind because the rest put sugar alcohols which the body can't break down but the bacteria in the GI tract love (obvious problems).

I've been addicted to nicotine for years, this is just harm reduction.

> cheap af
LOL
>sage

>I heard antedotal accounts of tooth decay from the gum.
Brush your teeth and floss, I have been chewing for years and my dentist tells me my gums are healthy and strong. The tobacco will destroy your gums tho

I doubt it. If anything, it helps teeth because it increases salivation.

It s just BS, drinking a coke is 100000x worse for your teeth

As with any gum, it depends on how long you chew it for. If you chew the same piece of gum for 12 hours, it is going to gather and build up a lot of bacteria, which is bad for your teeth and gums.

>uncoated/unflavored
hard to find in the stores where i live usually have to make due with the mint variety but it actually freshens the breath so I don't mind

I ve bought a 100 nicorette for 20€, 5 cigarettes per gum

>5 cigarettes per gum
if you get the 4mg and take only 1/2 a piece at a time it becomes an even better deal. I chew about 2-3 pieces per day so it's actually a nice and affordable stimulant

Actually per piece they are expensive.
Look at the nicotine liquids for e-cigs and take the same amount like the gums

gum itself is good, but nicotine resticts the blood flow and can give you dry mouth after use which will destroy your teeth similar to stimulants.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2928221/figure/F1/?report=objectonly

did midwife during your birth slapped you in the head instead of slapping your ass?

Attached: QaYqtd7.png (645x729, 90K)

>gum itself is good
i have friend who is a surgeon and chew 2 at a time when he's in the operating room. he says it helps him perform at a high level. he has never smoked cigarettes

Now look at a concentrated ejuice base and realize the ejuice is a rip off too. I buy this: myfreedomsmokes.com/unflavored-nicotine-e-liquid-base.html

The cheapest possible nicotine would probably be nicotine intended for use as a pesticide. However, I would not ingest that under any circumstances. What I posted is clean and pure, just figure out a way to use it. I drip it diluted under my tongue. You could also apply it to the skin or mix some sort of candy. Go nuts, just stop buying rip off smoking cessation aids that charge way too much.

Your chart has nothing to do with nicotine gum.

It's a well-known fact that gumline absorbtion is several times less addicting than insufflation, inhalation, or injection. This is true for just about anything. Route of Administration has always mattered.

oh? then stop for 2 weeks
you'll think you can, but you can't

Neurotropics are just B vitamins that hucksters get rich selling to retarded incels

why has this been shilled so hard lately?

Nicorette is objectively the best form of nicotine. Juuls are nice too.

>The nicotine Jew strikes again

Taste like shit, leaks shit down your throat, expensive as all fucking hell.

Perfect for making you stop because it sucks too much to continue using. Helped me stop snusing.

Bullshit I've chewed nicotine gum everyday for the past 2 years. I am addicted

I'm a writer and I've unironically been looking for something like this to help me focus ever since I quit adderal. What's a good brand to try? this stuff looks britty gud

Attached: 718MtheVmRL._SY679_.jpg (472x679, 40K)

>Is this the ultimate redpill
>cringe.jpg

Can we stop using redpill for every stupid fucking thing ffs.

Attached: 1523477569054.jpg (250x250, 13K)

Why use chewing gum when you can vape?

>becuz ppl will think you're a fedora!!!

who gives a shit

Only do 2mg, 4mg is really heavy and meant only to fight intense cigarette cravings

use the nicotine lozenges
you can get mini lozenges at 4mg, break them in half for a 2mg dose and the mini pack will last for like a month. They are much better than the gum.

No

If you want to smoke smoke if you dont then quit. Dont use faggy chewing gums and claim they are redpilled

>he uses snus

Attached: EP-303309848.jpg (712x498, 31K)

Attached: 20180209_221215.jpg (480x360, 67K)

lozenges tear the shit out of the underside of your tongue. it's like walking around with a thermometer in your mouth. gum ftw.

>did midwife during your birth slapped you in the head instead of slapping your ass?
lel

Vape is mega gay

>he doesn’t own a juul

Nicotine gum has never exploded and burned the user's eyelids off.

Yeah right. How could that possibly be the case?

You have decent snus in burgerland?

Because you care about what people think? You're gay. Vaping feels nice.

When I vaped I got an ulcer in my throat from the nicotine. It was there for over 6 months and it cleared right up after I quit. It wasn't painful unless I ate acidic or spicy foods. Really made me think about if I had similar lesions in my lungs so I'm done for good. It's the nicotine causing the lesion so there's really no way around it. Exactly what is saying. It's abrasive.

Tobacco is very unhealthy.

Kek

Been vaping for like 5 years, never had that problem you idiot, most people that don't get vapes from china are OK.

I'm just a tourist
I'm actually from Germany

Wrong. it becomes a substitute for cigarettes and you crave it just as much

We have General.

define decent? I use snus pouches at work so I dont have to spit and chew is disgusting.

Attached: 7Jny-K.jpg (1156x934, 200K)

ehealthforum.com/health/nicotine-myth-busted-nicotine-does-not-cause-addiction-t341366.html
us.blastingnews.com/opinion/2016/02/nicotine-is-not-addictive-no-conclusive-evidence-found-00792157.html
discovermagazine.com/2014/march/13-nicotine-fix
medicaldaily.com/nicotine-alone-does-not-lead-addiction-additives-found-both-light-cigarettes-and-e-337470
thr4life.org/index.php/2017/05/23/nicotine-not-addictive/
reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/2m6bsl/nicotine_by_itself_has_never_been_shown_to_be/

Dont bother reading all of those(unless you just want to) , I'm being redundant using multiple sources. Look into it and read up.

You should look into Phenylpiracetam and Modafinil instead, much better for focus and cognition. The Olympics banned Phenylpiracetam, that should tell you something. And it's legal. Modafinil isn't but it's still wicked easy to buy online

Pharmafag. Can confirm ROA is yuuge.

A fucking leaf

Attached: image.png (500x500, 401K)

you are french and you like these "ette" at the end of all these words dont you. France is a female nation and you have the most feminine culture

>ETTE
>cordette
>Dette is the best female name.

I'm a writer too and i've used the zonnic to quit smoking & keep focus, i think the green packet is the best and i get the 4mg that i bite into 2 and use 1/2 at a time
That being said some people don't like the flavor so you might want to experiment with the flavors and try a brand that offers a flavorless option

On par with the Swedish Match stuff. Seems like you import that too , so that's answer enough.

>not doing all three for max focus gains

>Leaf
>Endorsing vaping
Why are Canadians unironically huge faggots

Are you legitimately retarded?

And my lung capacity restored to a healthy state, I can run longer, I don't start hyperventilating after lifting weights since I quit smoking and switched to vaping. But some fags on internet might think i'm a fedora.... hmmm i wonder if i should quit vaping.

>nicotine being good for you in any form
Jesus you drugfags are delusional. The only good reason for taking that shit is if you're already addicted to it like the weak excuse of a human that you are

i have tried the snus, i feel the gum is a superior nicotine delivery system with a better release control, but i guess its a matter of taste

Can someone please explain to me what the differences are between nicotine gum and chewing tobacco? Also, why is one legal and the other illegal in many countries?

Yeah, it's not like scientists release a new contradictive paper about every single topic under the sun every other year, which is inevitably promoted by a media thirsty for clickbait. Nicotine is addictive in any form, and it's really easy to discover that fact for yourself.

I like the way you think user

I’m tempted tbeeh

It is a proven cognitive enhancer, with evidence for increasing capacity for intelligence.

Dumb bitch

>most people that don't get vapes from china are OK.
i used a very high quality vape and my lungs did not agree with it at all, they felt constantly irritated. the gum gives me no side effects just sweet sweet godly nicotine

>Can someone please explain to me what the differences are between nicotine gum and chewing tobacco?
Are you a legitimate retard
>Ancap flag
Nevermind

Can someone redpill me on Juuls? I've been smoking mine for almost a month and have decided to quit it at least temporarily after running out of the initial nic juice given with it. I did end up getting a bit addicted nothing serious, but I've been having really strong cravings to buy more carts at the vape store.

Whats your opinion should I completely quit it and not go back to it, or no I'm being a faggot?

Attached: vape nation.jpg (1156x917, 187K)

And I dont depend on chemicals fo be able to focus.
And you are indeed a mega fedora fag

Attached: LeafFag.jpg (660x715, 50K)

Poo spotted

Nicotine can hide the symptoms of gum disease and if you use any nicotine product orally (gum, mints, cigarettes, vaping, etc.) you should tell your dentist. Not sure about patches user, but still expensive.

Doesn't matter, Vaping is still healthier, nicotine helps me focus. I don't care if i'm addicted to it cus it's cheap. Lmao

Attached: 1527385403106.png (800x791, 258K)

Nicotine gum is shit, how do you even feel anything with such low nic content? might as well be chewing ordinary gum.

Attached: 1455721177284.jpg (1033x798, 178K)

>Your statement that nicotine does not cause addiction is simply not true. I found a 2012 journal immediately using the journal database CINAHL called "Uncovering the Basis of Nicotine Addiction" by Mark Greener
from the first article. Plus these are about nicotine itself not the gum. I know from first hand experience that the gum is addicting that's why the directions tell you to gradually decrease the dosage over time. I too was addicted to the gum for 2 years

nicotine rundown

>nicotine is a powerful stimulant.
>nicotine has many beneficial effects
> improved mental performance:
>>nicotine boosted IQ scores in a small sample of smokers
>>reaction time is improved, as is inspection time and visual search
>>pilots’ performance enhanced 4/5 as much as donepezil does; improves late-day piloting
>>driving performance enhanced
>>overnight performance on various memory & attention tasks (These data suggest that when performance is being measured overnight, smokers show little or no impairment, whilst the performance of non-smokers showed performance decrements.)
>>faster performance on Stroop and word classification
>Besides the nootropic effects, nicotine can be used as an relatively precise self-reward - faster acting than other stimulants like caffeine and modafinil, but with a combination of weak addictiveness and habit formation which is seems to be neural and epigenetic and affecting sensitivity of the reward system. This use of nicotine to strengthen habits is in accord with at least some research into nicotine

>the infamous deadliness of smoking would seem to be almost solely from the smoke, not the nicotine
>nicotine itself may not be especially addictive, and its addictiveness is genetically modulated
>Wikipedia summarizes Guillem et al 2005 as Technically, nicotine is not significantly addictive, as nicotine administered alone does not produce significant reinforcing properties - the addictiveness coming from MAOIs (eg. Khalil et al 2000, Khalil et al 2006) & possibly other compounds present in tobacco

(you) me if you want links to sources

Attached: 1512424940473.jpg (1024x541, 273K)

It is ignorant and telling of your stubbornness to be so sure. Nicotine, like all substances, have downsides and upsides. Some people can justify their use for the benefits. Some people cannot. Big deal. Nicotine imo is addictive in any form, but gum, lozenges, whatever is the least risky form.

the only snus ive seen in stores here is general and jakobsson

>Drugfags
>probably has drank coffee and taken an Advil like the faggoy he is
Fuck you nigger. Drugs have tiers like anything in this world. Etc:
>God tier
LSD
Speed
DMT
>Nigger-tier
Crack Cocaine
Jenkem
DUDE WEED LMAO

cheaper than smoking.

So vaping : More lung capacity, nicotine juice is cheaper than buying packs of smokes which is heavily taxed by the government.

It's like, mutt, you don't understand.

that s why we are immune to third wave feminism

>I stopped smoking poision and my lungs returned to normal
>Thanks vape!
Vape did nothing. Why don't you quit vaping too so you stop looking like a huge fag

you're supposed to put them in your cheek, not under your tongue dumbass

I'm not American, I a german on a vacation. So blow a dog, leaf.
>having a chemical dependency

I'd rather some losers think I look like a fag, i still feel more healthy. You're just too fucking stupid to understand the benefits.

I’m 57 days completely nicotine free and I’ve saved $697.11. Feels fucking good, mane.

Attached: 49619CD1-B159-4C25-8C40-16ED31D3479F.gif (360x332, 2M)

Yeah, I know the difference. One is processed crap by pharmaceutical companies that pay off politicians and therefore is legal everywhere. The other is natural tobacco by le ebil big tobacci companies and hence illegal in most countries.

LSD does the same thing (in low doses) but it's not addictive.

I had a chemical dependency before I vaped, i was addicted to cigarettes, vaping is healthier though. Retarded mutt.

>insane neurotropic
It's not insane, it's ok.

>increases testosterone
Source.

>no adverse health effects
Vasoconstriction, dependence

>that 1956 focus
What?

>cheap af
Not here.

>Impossible to get addicted
Mmmmm