HE’S GOING TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT. DIG UP ALL THE DIRT YOU CAN ON HIM NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

HE’S GOING TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT. DIG UP ALL THE DIRT YOU CAN ON HIM NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

Attached: 4B8F9533-22C6-4865-8950-F2221AB4923B.jpg (1077x624, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qB_KnNdRClE
youtu.be/QnR3bNBna3Q
timesofisrael.com/adelson-set-to-give-over-100-million-to-israel-supporting-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Schultz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There’s a rape or two on the way up the corporate ladder I’m sure

Lol, a literal corporate vampire running against the Don. Why do liberals do this to themselves?

Attached: all good.jpg (1280x720, 327K)

>pissed off conservatives and liberals
>Jew

Okay. Go for it dude.

he hates black people

is he a jew?

White House.... lol.

Being affiliated with Starbucks is a candidacy killer.

I like to think we had a hand in this

I would love to see the man that turned his coffee chain into crackhouses try to run for president.

Thanks for letting me freebase and wash my shit crusted boxers in your bathrooms without having to spend my liquor money on a nasty scone, Howie!

>schultz
yea

Y’all can make fun of this all you want, liberals think he is a messiah because of his progressive views enacted on all of his establishments. Do not underestimate your enemy.

Trump has the advantage of being the first CEO to become president, everyone else is playing copycat. You cannot let your enemy usurp this, you must label and destroy your enemy before he ever gets out the gate.

There was a video of some corporate meeting with this kike enabling faggot passing around a "piece of stone" from the walls of Auschwitz and crying about Nazis in America. It was so fucking cringe.

>liberals think the only reasons trump got elected was that he was a celebrity and a businessman

Howard Schultz (Starbucks) - The Story of the Rabbi

youtube.com/watch?v=qB_KnNdRClE

A german family name doesn't make you jewish.

Ha! Schulz retires right after he turns Starbuck's into bum shacks. I drive past a starbucks every day and the outdoor patio has been completely taken over by sleeping bums for the last couple of weeks. I'm sure that's what the soccer moms want to see when they buy their five dollar drinks.

i'm sure it also has nothing to do with him trashing starbucks' public image recently

Please be a white male billionaire so I can virtue signal in California and say I am voting Jill Stein.

It was the best way to rekt liberals in 2016.

it doesn't hurt tho

As Amit Bhatia slipped his hand around the small, triangular-shaped rock, he began to shake. In the rock, brought back from Auschwitz concentration camp by Starbucks executive chairman Howard Schultz 17 years ago, he felt the weight of the past, and also his fears for the future.

“That rock represented the blood of millions who fell victim to something very similar to what we are facing now,” he said quietly.

On Tuesday, Bhatia was part of the standing-room only crowd at the Starbucks Support Center in Seattle, attending a forum titled "Hate has no home here," called by Schultz to address the violence, hatred and empowerment of white supremacists and neo-Nazis in recent days. Schultz brought the touchstone for partners to pass around the room, as a tangible reminder of unchecked hate.

Attached: Partner_Open_Forum_-_No_hate_resized.jpg (603x579, 46K)

Attached: 75787873.jpg (418x279, 23K)

Archive everything

youtu.be/QnR3bNBna3Q

This would be the best thing to ever happen to Trump...

Starbucks CEO is literally King Cuck

Attached: 1266654850_8590_full.png (400x225, 98K)

Can't take any chances in burgerstan

What's he going to run on? Muh coffee?

He has literally nothing going for him other than his shitty Starbucks chain, and even that is going to go down the shitter as it appeases SJW retards.

Attached: starbuckers4.jpg (300x300, 21K)

He is goi to run on corporate greed and poor treament of workers.

I would prefer zuckerberg runs for the crige but this guy lecturing auto workers on the plight of blacks is not a bad second.

He's Jewish i just checked. Guy had a pretty rough childhood though.

timesofisrael.com/adelson-set-to-give-over-100-million-to-israel-supporting-trump/

Attached: (((howard_schultz))).png (928x212, 69K)

*zooms in on nose and ears*
Yep. He's an ethnic German, it's confirmed.

That's like saying Mayer makes you a jew you dumb fuck

>DIG UP ALL THE DIRT YOU CAN ON HIM NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE
His last name is (((Schultz))).

Done.

I unironically support your videos

It will be bezos

Another delusional fuck like Tom Steyer if he's running.

Millenials want Bernie 2.0 or some "woke" black.
Boomers won't bite into him.
Lacks innate charisma.

He'll never get the DNC nomination. DNC favors career politicians, lawyers, and trust fund "blue bloods".

Obama, B and H Clinton... started off penniless proxies for Democrat tycoons.

Kerry is a Vanderbilt, married to Heinz heiress, and career politician.

Dukakis was a governor, career politician .

Al Gore was career politician.

Jimmy Carter started off a peanut farmer and that gave the Democrat establishment a stroke. They fucking started the superdelegate system so Jimmy Carter wouldn't happen again.

Starbucks put one of their stores in China's forbidden city. So there's that: having no respect or understanding of foreign cultures.

haha nailed it

Yeah nobody knows who he is
Trump won off those celebrity numbers

Another jew running for office. Starbucks. Star of remphan bucks. Look up the star of remphan it´s saturn north pole. Same in israeli flag. Starbucks. Worship the star, you pay the bux for 'progressive´policies that are destroying you. Make this coffee house die. make your own fucking onions latté.
Notice the 666 at the corner where the black stone sits. Kaba (cube) is northpole of saturn too. youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk look up this thing. Teffilin. Put in your search engine. Teffilin. you see jews put a black cube on their forehead and arm. yeah... It´s real. I didn´t just make that up.

Attached: whatthehellisthat.png (854x485, 314K)

oh btw. it´s a star they were punished for worshipping because it´s a prison. Kept doing it anyways exiled into babylon exiled into all kinds of areas. These judah remnants who had turned evil. They are so evil god did not even allow these fuckers to have a nation, they had to take one for themselves after wwII using it as an excuse to butcher palestineans. Oh i´m sure that means 'god' just loves these special people. Get a fucking clue why don´t you. Even the god they purport to serve hates the living daylights out of them. And jesus calls them basically perpetual liars. How you can trust these people is impressive.
>6 gorillion jews gassed and cremated by nazi germany surely you will let us have our false state now won´t you?

Attached: israel_hexagon.jpg (235x171, 4K)

Just a pure coincidence that saturn is 6th from the sun and a cube has 6 sides and that 6 is a holy number in the judaism/talmud.

Trump might actually win in 2020 due to the Democrats infighting again.

>Let's give Howard Schultz a chance!
>No, we should let Kamala Harris run instead!
>Oy vey, why don't you like Jewish people?
>Wat u talkin bout cracka?!
>UM WHAT ABOUT THE TRANS*WOMEN?

The hexagon is not 3 dimensional cube but that is how it is described it´s a 4d cube. a hypercube. 3d the kaaba (black cube) is the representation of what they deify. Literally the image of the beast. Because it is a prison containing, well i think you figured out what it contains. Infinite spatial dimensions and time is different etc.

Don´t want to talk about this anymore. Enjoy. leaving thread.

No! He can't be allowed to continue his reign of terror of lowering black unemployment! He's literally sending them back to the plantation!

Attached: CTR record corrected.jpg (516x465, 37K)

and of course they're gonna have cogdis while heaping praises on a corporate demonrat while simultaneously having the thought that corporations are bad. So fucking tired of golems. So. Tired.

Hillary is going to run Starbucks.

Schultz? Poor old fool doesn’t even know how pozzed he is.
Last 3 visits to area Starbucks ( 3 different stores) I got slow service, a less than usual quality beverage, and even the wrong drink.
Each time it was because the ftm’s and dykes behind the bar were arguing/flirting/scoping other lgbtq’s in the store!
Starbucks is cratering into a metaphorical toilet bowl of liberal excess and self absorption.
Even in areas where there are no bums to literally clog the toilets, it’s going down hill.
This will not be something Schultz can escape completely, the best he can hope some is liberal screeching as he slips over the event horizon of the narcissistic, liberal, relativistic, black hole he has created.

good point. he is jewish though, BECAUSE YOU KRAUTS DIDNT FINISH THE JOB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Schultz

Attached: starbucks jew.jpg (220x330, 18K)

really? the one near me has been clear every time i drive by. i wouldn't be caught dead inside one tho so i can't know for sure.

so did i, want to make me president?

>Schultz
Our work here is done boyos

shame, i was finding your posts interesting.

He company was racist couple months ago

Watching how stupid people operate is incredible. Trump just draws it out of them