I agree with brother nathanael on his opinions on jews . the problem is that he's a jew larping as a monasticchristian...

i agree with brother nathanael on his opinions on jews . the problem is that he's a jew larping as a monasticchristian . he belives that he can be forgiven because he belives in jesus . jews are known to poison the groups they join. why cant we jews just create our own church where we try to deprogram all of the talmudic and kabalistic things that was programed to us by the kikes. any jew who is ok with being a jew is a false jew. we need to kill our jewish identity . this is a progress that will take generations . we need to leave eroupe and the middle east alone

Attached: zzznathanael1.jpg (391x391, 54K)

We've all got a part in this play, a jew must jew. You will always be a jew. Your father was a murderer and a liar and you are marked, child of cain.

>Brother Nathanial is Jewing you goys!
>Actual Israel location flag.
I agree with the poison well fallacy...
Pretty sure I don't believe the "kill our identity" thing... I think you're Jewing me on that one. Jewish identity, just like the identities of the various white peoples (plural... whites are not one people) is important.
Just do it over there... in your ethnostate, and stop bribing my government, putting degenerate things in my media, and fucking up my economy.
The Rothschilds are NOT your friends.

Attached: Israel wall.jpg (474x366, 26K)

He's /ourguy/. Leave Bro N+ alone, kike.

I saw this dude on a street corner in Breckenridge or Maybe Vail a few years ago.

It’s weird when you come across a live meme

How is this, you want to form your own Jewish Christian church?
Why?

israel is evil incarnate. i feel bad for brother nathanael. i know how it feels to know that you are the evil one . it hurts me to see him like this . we jews are programmed from young age to think that we are special. this has always been our weakness. this is why we always try to be elites and never care for our family's and loved one's.

a dejudaized church would be a more fitting name. jews don't deserve to have church

Because your kind already did that and it's still jew poisoned. Messianic Jews. Trying to be saved in Christ but still be a Jew doesn't work. It's one or the other.

Jesus came within your tribe specifically for a reason. All you have to do is accept him. He's waiting.

>our tribe
we are not jews we are false jews . all modern jews are false jews. We are not part of jesus tribe . We only larp as jews in order to feel special we are just a bunch of phoenicians who went insane

Nah i'm going to continue with my original ethnic suicide plan thank you very much. Unlike Nathanael I will embrace my death so long as I know millions more will be dragged down to hell along with me.

>why cant we jews just create our own church where we try to deprogram all of the talmudic and kabalistic things that was programed to us by the kikes.

This is no more possible than deprogramming the criminality out of blacks. It's your nature, and groups of your people will always subvert, destroy, and enslave.

thats why we have big noses , act like arabs and niggers all while we larp as white guys. phoenicians wanted to be hebrews and always larp as hebrews. jesus was the only real jew in judea. jews are extinct like all of the twelve tribes. the khazars where the most self aware false jews wich is why jews are scared of them. christiens are the lost tribes.

Attached: h5_62.269.3.jpg (284x400, 41K)

You sound like another Benjamin S Freedman. You're alright with me. Keep to the path you have chosen to walk and help bring more false jews to the light, but be careful. Your own kind will try to bring you low.

jew

He's the only Jew I'd spare from the Day of the Ovens. The rest of (((you)))...

Would you follow the teachings of Jesus?
For real?
What brought you to these points of view?
Were you ever a practicing Jew?

I am going to have to agree with my man Evola on this topic. A Jew can be born with the soul of an Aryan just as much as an Aryan can be born with the soul of a Jew. Not saying it happens often but it does happen.

Attached: evola.jpg (1200x1600, 377K)

>t. Jow Forumstard on vacation in Israel
Try not to publicly reveal your power level.

nonsense ad hoc justification for liking jews
just admit that you like him and what he has to say

I don't particularity care much for him one way or the other. While I don't think the metaphysical opinions of Evola are as popular as they should be on Jow Forums, which is a shame, in this particular instance I think its important to mention.
A person should not defend another just because of some blood, nor should they hate them for the same reason. I despise the Jews because of what they do and would hate a European who acted in the same way. Just because I share their blood does not suddenly make Jewish behavior acceptable.
Nathaniel from what I gather does not engage in Jewish behavior but rather he has found Christ and works against the Jew. Good on him. Why exactly should I hate him then?

You forgot to put your (((UN))) flag, kike

>A Jew can be born with the soul of an Aryan just as much as an Aryan can be born with the soul of a Jew.
How can a Jew identify if he is born with the soul of an Aryan?
How does a gentile identify if he was born with the soul of a Jew?

Fun fact

For a period of time my parents were housing him in north Idaho and got to interact with him pretty much daily. They're as redpilled as they come (aware of the Jewish question, read numerous alternative news websites, David Icke, routinely consumed Brother Nathaniel's material), but they apparently thought he was intensely weird and fake. They're now quite convinced he has some ulterior motive and that this persona he adopts is utterly fake and an attempt at subversion.

I can't really back any of this shit up but take it for what you will. Just remember that with Jews, you lose.

Is the person drawn to the Logos like the magi or does he work hard to reject it? Anyone who creates or enjoys modern art for example. I don't care what their genetics are they are jewish.
Well that is my two cents anyways.

Attached: 1526004103901.png (450x720, 400K)

1 yes 2 i was no different to brother nathanael in my childhood. i was even a natsoc at one point. i still agree with hitler. i only now understand why jews are false . i have always know that i was a phonicens . my entire family has phoenician dna and my mom and dad believe that we are not realy jewish .everytime we would go to the synagogue and bring this up the rabbi would get mad and say that we are jews . only now that i have put all of this things together do i understan the truth about my race. no wonder so many israeli have tbe same dna as palastinens

bump

he's a good person but he just doesn't know where he belongs . he wants to feel like he's a part of something special which is why he larps as a monast. he knows that the jews arent good people yet he act's like the jews who forced there self on the catholic church and poisened it with multiculturalism