Wagecucks are done for

Wagecucks are done for

Attached: IMG_8333.jpg (2400x3200, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kioskmarketplace.com/blogs/will-restaurant-ordering-kiosks-replace-employees/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>5'6"
>150lbs
hi manlet

what kind of handicapped sticker is that
are they trying to make him look agile? what's wrong with the standard one?

Never used one but I can tell it takes forever to navigate the menus and decide what ot get. Just daying your order would make it quicker.

thats awesome. i kinda want a sticker of some stairs and a guy kicking

Just about all the McDonalds in my city have those now.

It's actually not that slow, sure it's probably a bit quicker to order it from a cashier, but the company can have more of these kiosks than employees for cheaper.

Actually, the machine has no way to tell what cash you have, so you still need an employee to actually take your money (yes, very redundant), and most people just talk to the cashier anyways.
>t. mcdonalds wagecuck

call me when they include the machine that makes all the food
tired of those losers smashing my burger down to put the sticker on. I've seen the videos of those burger machines. perfection

Lol I said the same thing when my job redid the parking lot and had the same design. Found out there is science behind the design. It makes the handicapped feel empowered.

yeah its probably like airports. those checkin kiosks are a fucking marvel. if i could just throw my luggage over the counter and walk away, thats the only improvement i could foresee.

Attached: le-happy-merchant.jpg (960x702, 170K)

fuck me

Mcdonalds discovered that patrons order more food when they use these kiosks.

they're super easy to use, you jsut tap the meal number, and if yo uwant extra shit you click the add more shit button. Then you take your number and the wagecuck brings your food to your table

>fatties too ashamed to order 12 mchappys so they only order 11 mchappys

when i was a kid, there used to be a train-themed pizza joint outside indianapolis. you get your order delivered via toy train system they built into the wall. they also had sonic the hedgehog installed in the table. little novelties like that would be sweet.

I tried to watch my 67 year old mother use one of these.

It went poorly and wasted more employee time had she just gone to the cashier.

>This evening's news:
>old people require more time because old

This.Sometimes it happened that this fucking low-iq cashiers getting offended when you have extrawishes.Now i make my own Jow Forums burgers with 14 different things on it and the cashier can do jackshit.

Every single thing in the industry surrounding the handicapped goes through massive changes and redesigns. My mom was in charge of a place that basically had employees take gaggles of handicapped people to places to do cleaning and other menial work. Like 15 years ago handicapped was no longer a PC term to use and you had to call them handicapable and then it just kept getting more and more retarded. Last I heard was differently abled, but they had that design years ago and it's just hilarious to me that they go through all this work to tell handicapped people they are exactly the same as a normal human. There is a whole industry in making them feel like they are normal and it's been SJW for ever, like fuck off I'm not calling someone differently abled if they got no legs, I'm calling them handicapped like they are.

god i love mcdonalds

Attached: burger with peel on.jpg (606x443, 22K)

Thry don't even employ any less people because of these machines, retard.

You think boomers are gonna be able to navigate these things? They don't understand technology. Cashiers will always exist, get these automation fantasies out of your head.

The boomers don't care. It's millennials and up whk are self-conscious and neurotic enough to take 20 minutes meticulously crafting their fucking order like customizing your house on Animal Crossing or whatever. Boomers are the shareholders, they don't give a shit if it takes them 20 more minutes in a 24h restaurant, they retired 5 years ago on money the took from the deficit and bailouts. They're banking on younger generations being too ashamed of being tech-tarded and unable to do something like using robots to order food

Name the time and place!

From my experience, most people who go to McDonalds pay cash, but I only see the kiosk takes credit cards.

Dear McCucks:
You better start working on a new skill so you can keep paying me rent once your replaced by a kindle.

Attached: hot-dogs-were-invented-in-1936-by-larry-hotdogs-when-he-accidentally-dropped-a-bag-of-prize-winning- (640x640, 44K)

Cashiers will always exist, but there will certainly be less of them around. Hopefully you'll be one of the bud, it'd be scary if you were replaced huh?

Jokes on you! You better start working on a better shitposting skills so you can keep posting on Jow Forums because I am replacing you with a kindle right now.

>Actually, the machine has no way to tell what cash you have
Theses new machines don't have the tech that vending machines have had for over 20 years?

McDonald's employee here.

Just to let you faggots know we spit in everyone of your burgers that you order on this bullshit machine. You think you can replace us? Enjoy your sweatymcball sauce with that faggot.

This is why you're being replaced as fast as possible.

I’m all for these kiosks, takes all the annoyance of dealing with low iq minorities.

They have about 50 thousand things on their menu these days which seems to require lots of staff.

Start a campaign to encourage people to go to a chain that doesn't use automated ordering kiosks. Problem solved , the market will punish them if it is a bad idea,

>Debit and Credit cards do not exist

theyll just make the customer do it

>150lbs

lol not even. i am manlet and when i looked like that i was probably at most 140. that is more like 135 lbs

Why don't people ever use these? Every time I go to Mcdonalds there's a long line for the cashier and the machines are always free.

The previous model was actually a transitioning period.

You already entered the menu into a computer.

But in the past, they assumed most people aren't familiar with a computer and would rather someone help them with it. Makes sense.

Now that smartphones are so ubiquitious, it is not hard to use this interface to order things yourself. And not have it fucked up.

You can now decide, if you want assistance or enter the order yourself.

what did you retards THINK was gonna happen when you started crying for $15 minimum wage?

Instead of paying uneducated, unskilled FAGGOT snowflakes to do a job a monkey could do, they did the obvious thing and they started putting money into designing machines that will replace them.

I teaching english on france canada

no promblems My work is safe.

Attached: lolHandsandshit.jpg (1600x1132, 351K)

Nobody should be taking English lessons from your bitch ass.

Attached: mcdicks.jpg (700x671, 83K)

>Instead of paying uneducated, unskilled FAGGOT snowflakes to do a job a monkey could do, they did the obvious thing and they started putting money into designing machines that will replace them.

Want a huge redpill?

10 years back McDick's built a prototype "employeeless restaurant" and successfully automated the entirety of the order process, food prep.. Obviously this tech was way too expensive to deploy everywhere but they've had the tech for a long time and we're finally starting to see portions of it getting deployed as shit heads south in terms of employee/employer relations.

I had a startup idea to start gathering every order from every McDonald's via the voice recordings from the drive thru and feed them into Amazon Lex to build a neural net that could understand the menu and enter the order automatically for you.

Unfortunately I couldn't get any of the major fast-food restaurants to give me money but I know Domino's already has something similar so I don't doubt these other companies already have something like this that they can't deploy without wrecking the economy and their own bottom line.

>ES-Español
TOP LMAO KEK

Also fuck wageshits

Attached: 1469643246669.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>no slot for cash or coins
>no slot for coupons

Start taxing non industrial-manufacturing machines and robots as people. Make McDonalds pay medicare and social security as well as income tax for each of these things.

>Debit and Credit cards do not exist

Dude, do you see the type of people who go to McDonalds on a daily basis. Fucking niggers don't have bank accounts and the only credit line they have is on a WIC card.

Nope, these things will just be sitting there collecting dust if it can't take bills and change. What about the bums who save up change to get a coffee for like $1.10? They still have to shuffle on over to the cashier to count out all of their nickels, dimes and pennies.

Maybe if you live out in the boonies but in the cities where they are deploying these homeless people have iphones and shit. I've had homeless people walk into where I work to try and charge their phones.

>>no slot for coupons

Attached: jew-stereotype-800x445.jpg (800x445, 33K)

>I've had homeless people walk into where I work to try and charge their phones.

What, all the homeless people in my city couldn't own a phone for more than 5 minutes without pawning it off for money for drugs. I live in a suburb of Chicago, wtf do you live where homeless people have iPhones...fucking Seattle or something?

I've used one, it is too slow. It makes you do all the work, and I don't want to work for free. If this were some kind of food replicator vending machine along the street... sure, but it is not. Some might even still consider this a "restaurant", and I don't go there to serve myself.

The national average price for a 1 bedroom apartment is about $1,200. Its suprisingly easy to work and be homeless at the same time.

[spoiler]San Francisco[/spoiler]

Niggers will just walk in and take the fucking thing to sell for a rock

>Its suprisingly easy to work and be homeless at the same time.
Nope, trust me, where I live the homeless people don't work. They are either old mentally ill dudes or young junkies addicted to meth, opiods or crack.

That's the avg, but you can certainly find a small shitty apartment for 600 a month.

>Niggers will just walk in and take the fucking thing to sell for a rock

They don't do that at the bars which have fucking slot machines and a big ATM money dispenser with shitloads of money in it. You know why? It's called being bolted into the floor.

Anything other than a cheeseburgers are $3 or $4. Might as well buy your own meat and cook your own food.

>kioskmarketplace.com/blogs/will-restaurant-ordering-kiosks-replace-employees/
>most QSR customers use the drive-thru. In fact, it accounts for 70 percent of McDonald's business. Unless the company decides it wants to drive more customers through the front door, kiosks will not eliminate the demand for employees.
>Panera Bread's experience backs up Roshandel's point. In 2014, the chain launched Panera 2.0, which was designed to implement mobile ordering and self-ordering kiosks. The company has since reported an increase in sales by 6.2 percent and hired an additional 1,700 employees for bakery staff operations in 2015, according to a report by statista.

yeah that would be a good decision, not only from a financial standpoint.

This shit can't come soon enough. I went to Wendy's today (went inside, not drive-thru) and ordered a Dave's double. Get home and it's a fucking chicken sandwich. Of course it was all minority women behind the counter.

the less human filth shackled to mcdonalds the better

Dear McDonalds,

Please replace your potential-felon cooks with robots that don't bitch about people who ask them nicely to do their fucking job.

>Of course it was all minority women behind the counter.
Dipshit, should have just ordered a frosty and got the fuck out of there.

I was making over 100k a year when I was homeless for about a year in Calgary.
I literally couldn't find anything to rent or even a room to rent and I was working a 2 week on 2 weeks off rotation in the patch and getting certed up on downtime, so I HAD to be near Calgary where the classes were. The city was no shit, like 99.9% occupancy. I couldn't even get a room at the welfare-scam boarding houses in the scummy areas with a wad of $100's.
I bought a piece of shit camper for like 3x book because the region was full of people with the same problem and idea.

when do we start cooking our own fucking burgers to order, asshole?

There goes your minimum wage job niggers and spics

fuck yeah i hated it always to talk to these fucking clerks.

Its a job teenagers should do and not foreigners and poor housewifes who have to add to the income and other such scum.

Attached: cd09e935116fdc156c2fab963fc2f3a8.jpg (1200x630, 75K)

youll be finished ordering and paying before the tard in line figures out what they even want (since theyve only been to mcdonalds 9000 times theyre not sure)

I wrongly assumed that they couldn't fuck up an order of a burger and fries, delivered face to face. The receipt was correct. They literally just gave me someone elses' order. Live and learn.

chicken
sand
wich?

Attached: cd09e935116fdc156c2fab963fc2f3a9.jpg (800x449, 70K)

>I was making over 100k a year when I was homeless for about a year in Calgary.

WTF!!??? That's fucked up. Couldn't you at least get an extended rental at a nearby hotel? I don't know how Canuckland works but usually in the US you can get extended rates to stay at motels, kind of like an apartment. But yeah, it's still pretty expensive and not worth it, (unless they give you a very good rate) you would only want to stay there until you can find somewhere else to live. I lived in a hotel room for the first 3-4 months when I relocated to a new job.

We've had them for at least a couple of years, however I went to McDonalds today and all 4 of them were out of service. Like said though, voice recognition is getting better and better. All we need to do is get retards to talk into them correctly.

So they grab it and start screaming when it doesn't go anywhere. Then they bust it open to look for cash inside and scream some more when there isn't any.

every fucking western nation has this problem

We need goon squads, like a lebensraum securing messure, to just go around and kick every fucking welfare hoe, foreign parasite, single catlady and all these other space wasters out and walk them off into the countryside Pol Pot Style to die there.

Our cities will be nice again after this with no grafiti, dogshit, homelessshelters and all that shit cause they will be all gone.

désolé Pierre mais ton anglais est absolument merdique.

>average
The average is a retarded number to use for this, brainlet. You want the median, and the median for a 1 BR in the US is 946 USD.

until boomers die that is

Truth.

You can destroy the average just by artificially offer an apartment for 1 trillion in rent.

>tfw haven't stepped foot in a McDonalds in years
Anyone who does on a regular basis should be gassed

Seattle has the same problem. The city is the driving agent behind making it a problem. They've made new housing so fucking expensive and complicated to build that you can't build affordable housing. So what happens when there is a preponderance of demand and no supply to accommodate it? Cost goes up. Seattle, and I imagine other cities too, could fix the problem if they were to allow for new construction but local governments don't want their skylines, waterlines, etc to change. You'll notice that this is less of a problem in cities where the local government isn't as sprawling or autocratic.

Attached: 1459974446539.jpg (600x800, 86K)

Order online, amateur

Jokes on you, I get paid so little that they could hire 300 more of me before they could afford the machine that does my job... and I have lower maintenance and operating costs.

We've had these in Canada for years. It seems like there are a similar amount of employees though.

>You can destroy the average just by artificially offer an apartment for 1 trillion in rent.
Which is what's happening. The rising price of housing in trendy urban neighborhoods is inflating the average cost. You look outside of selfie-central, let alone rural environments and smaller towns and cities, and you'll see that rent isn't as big a problem.

>stop in at a MickyD's for a shake
>in line in front of me is a Jewish man with his kid
>behind them is a McDonald's Employee on break
>Jewish guy is trying to use expired coupons, then haggle for a deal when the cashier tells refuses
>Jew literally has an entire book full of expired coupons and is trying each one by one
>five minutes later
>huge line forming behind us
>McD's employee in line starts looking at his watch and looks worried
>Jew continues trying to haggle
>Cashier visibly flustered but trying to hide it
>it's been fifteen minutes
>employee in line has had his entire break wasted
>he leaves line and returns to work hungry and sad
>Jew then just leaves without buying anything

I used to think you guys were joking but holy shit I see how they got kicked out of like 200 countries.

Attached: 1525391142010.png (467x409, 251K)

>easier to run the register with fewer people
>put those people on drive thru / grill
>service is better, food quality is better
>more business, same number of employees
prove me wrong, my local McD's has these in and it's been a godsend for them

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-12-16-18h24m03s026.png (704x480, 248K)

>tells

still*

Computers can do anything a nigger can do except for sports. They can't engineer or do a skilled trade or sell anything. What are we going to do with niggers?

They have had these for a few years now in australia.

>done for
THEYRE GOIN DOWN MANNN
DOWNNNN
DONE FORRRR
GOIN DOWNNNN

Attached: REEEEEEEE.png (675x675, 426K)

>english or espanol
kek, better than 99% of the workforce already

Still no convincing argument for why eliminating shit service jobs is anything but great for the economy and society as a whole.
I swear, you retards will be contrarian about anything.

it is way better tho.

Ta guelle!

Je parle bien l'anglais! Es-tu capable de parler en anglais?

Mine english is good and your english is bad. You need to learning. Your mouth!

Your "country" black is shittic.

Attached: Ibtihaj-Muhammad.jpg (1240x930, 150K)

I would too. When they can fuck up something as simple as a q pounder wit cheese combo large with a coke, you fucking think I'm trying to go for extras like ice cream and shit? No, I'm just thankful that they get my order right sometimes. I would buy twice as much food at least.

They take CC & debit as well as apple pay/google pay, if youre an old fart that only uses cash you gotta go to the cashier.