We should start a rumor that Trump is having ICE gas migrant children

Work the SJWs into hysteria and then expose it as a hoax.

I'm not sure how best to do this but I think this is a good idea. We plant the idea right the resistards will buy it.

Attached: 934085_10154102621858528_6677058781798409046_n.jpg (960x640, 42K)

nah a better rumor is to spread word that ICE is snatching people up in your town

>trump wants to waterboard illegals

Attached: 32311312.gif (500x295, 994K)

this would be fucking awesome. I bet there are some retards that would believe this shit.

>>trump wants to waterboard illegals

Never got the fuss over waterboarding, all American SPECOPs that went to Search and Evade school got subject to REAL torture as part of training.

If the kikes can fake gassing of Syrian kids we can fake the gassing of Beanlets.

I think this could be doable if we do it right. It has to be subtle. Maybe start with "My cousin is an ICE guy, works at a detention center, says they're fumigating these kids for lice or whatever" and kind of let it grow from there with the lefts own hysteria?

Of course they would, they've been driving themselves crazy convinced hes literally Hitler for years. Lets give them a real Hitler hoax this time.

I'm just not sure how best to do it, so how do we plant the idea and discredit these morons and expose them as the lunatics they are once and for all.

Yeah the whole fake story thing worked so well for Pizzagate.

this is how the fuck the holocaust meme came to be you retarded faggot, don't do this, too many stupid fuckers will believe it and then full on civil war since the dumb asshats already think trump is the devil.

breaking news Jow Forums nazis spreading fake news (not us)
Get fucked retard

>digits confirm
>but post is trying to avoid chaos

What did Kek mean by this?

>we should energize the dem voting base
Fuck off shill

>this is how the fuck the holocaust meme came to be you retarded faggot, don't do this, too many stupid fuckers will believe it and then full on civil war since the dumb asshats already think trump is the devil.

Left will badly lose a civil war right now while Trump is commander and chief of the armed forces and they'd be the ones in rebellion.

Some urban resistards vs the armed forces and American gun owners... best if it has to happen then it happens now rather then when some Hillary clones holds office and at least half the army stays loyal to the government.

Hypothetically speaking of course, I'm not trying to start civil war FBI/NSA.

m8 chaos is good, good people dying for soro's faggot revolution is not.

Perhaps you missed the part where I said we expose it as a hoax.

>we should work hard to make trump look worse than what the media portrays 24/7.

Attached: 8F896505-DBAF-4270-B70B-1C43562DF189.png (380x349, 77K)

>Never got the fuss over waterboarding
the fuss is from mindless media slaves and their masters.

And then expose it unequivocally as bullshit we started.

How about ice is picking pregnant women up at the hospital to prevent anchor babies. We want these women scared to go to hospitals to have their children

we have all the guns. I assure you the good people will be killing, not dying.

Plus it wouldn't escalate that far, I like how OP is thinking. I think we should do it.

You clearly have a patrician intellect sir. I like this too.

Attached: oyy.jpg (222x250, 10K)

>don't do it you'll start a civil war!
user...

Attached: 1520913082402.png (210x210, 25K)

m8 i'm saying people are fucking stupid and people won't believe the truth that its fake cause its inconvienient to them, for them this is a justification to go full civil war and probably bring the entire EU on their side.
your literally asking to pull the endgame where the US will probably burn for it.

>shit those digits again
>but doubling down on being a fag

Kek, wtf?

>be dumb nigger who wants to start WWIII in the US's borders
>get assmad about being called out for being a dumb nigger
even digits agree with me, this thread is gay and retarded.

EU doesn't have any real military power and neither do resistards. If it came to that we'd really wipe out the left and it would be a civil massacre not a civil war.

Not mad, nor dumb, nor a nigger, just confused as to why Kek is siding with you over me. This could snowball into some serious backlash for the left, but I truly doubt it'd escalate to the point of violence.

>We should start a rumor that Trump is having ICE gas migrant children
They ARE gassing migrant children. The evidence has been all over twitter for the last several days. Where the hell have you been?!?

Attached: 4CB54A8B00000578-5779977-image-a-38_1527526132616.jpg (634x409, 31K)

Attached: 4CB54A8700000578-5779977-image-a-36_1527526129438.jpg (634x423, 65K)

>> 174073377

Kek's first digits on this thread said it would be fucking awesome.

Exactly we exploit confirmation bias.

After the hoax is revealed, they'll just spin it to be an example of how the alt right has to resort to lies and dishonesty.

Shit is never going to change until some very rich individual takes over these corporations and forces them to hire conservative journalists.

Every time you brainlets do this, people catch on immediately.

user we started the PISS tape rumor and there are people that still belive its fucking real even after we said it was fake

Yeah. totally plausible. OP is so cool and edgy. Hes the coolest kid of the playground.
Now go do your homework and no more reddit for today.

fuck off kike that picture was taken under obama fag

They look ridiculous continuing to push it even to normies.

Attached: PEEPEE.png (306x265, 99K)

ayyy lmaooo

ITT: OP doesn't even slightly consider how this could backfire.

Attached: 1528156355081.jpg (1280x1280, 103K)

Attached: 1527829755006.webm (1000x562, 2.92M)

Please not this if we are going for a hoax. It’s just too outlandish and impossible to believe even for people who hate him. You would need the backing of an entire (((government))) to create the fake documentation needed to even pass basic scrutiny

Attached: 2673FD7E-48F0-4793-8A68-C1C84C95DE5F.jpg (254x175, 18K)

"I will never devise any plan which involves the heroes getting into my inner sanctum..." Read the evil overlord list. Bad idea.

Why would we give Hillary a Pedosta an opportunity to hide their evidence as a false flag?

Attached: Tuscon_Cemex_Rothschild.jpg (1592x1290, 737K)

Its actually surprisingly easy to fake the gassing of a heap of people

No such luck.

Yes we should... someone needs to get him out of office before he turns the govenment into another one of his scams like "trump university"

Attached: 1518401347380.jpg (866x900, 124K)

But we need something more likely to happen; In this day in age it's hard to get away killing large groups; There are just to many people in the govenment that would say something

This. The only thing people worked on pol. Jow Forums is fucking retarded, it buys into its own shit so much all these trolling attempts lack any subtlety or realism.

Agreed user; We should try something along the lines of trump abuses children. he's made enough iffy statements it shouldn't be that hard to convince people

>civil war 2: electric boogaloo
Bring it on

Attached: flippity flappity.jpg (2668x1394, 991K)

it would get shutdown instantly by the MM as a "nazi troll campaign sweeping the internet, and that's a bad thing"
*they* wouldn't want anything that makes a group a bigger victim then themselves.

Attached: xtra thicc.jpg (450x291, 53K)

>STALE TALKING POINT NUMBER 4534

Well, I am sure immigrant detention centers have group showers...just need a pic. Normies will respond, 'don't be stupid, that is just the group shower'...

Oh

The best way to ruin the Jews tactics is to use them ourselves. This would destroy the MSM credibility.

Well I don't see you thinking of anything

It's funny, there's genuine love and emotion in this mans eyes for the first part of the video.
I don't get it Jow Forums he's clearly a zionist in the pocket of ZOG and also loves his country.

ICE is literally already handing children over to known human traffickers, but Jow Forums doesn't care about that.

I do... We need to find a way to expose them

You really don't understand Leftist menality do you. If it gets big enough its a good as real to them just like the whole Russia tapering with the election shit, doesn't matter how much evidence you have to debunk something, its still real to them

Jews are much much more intelligent then your average obese american.

>2 shekels has been added

Attached: harvey weinstein.jpg (1500x1125, 317K)