Are you guys Happy? Every day we stray closer to a facist state

Are you guys Happy? Every day we stray closer to a facist state

Attached: 528161173622.jpg (598x960, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
chron.com/news/politics/texas/article/texas-border-mass-trial-immigration-illegal-photo-12952189.php?utm_campaign=twitter-desktop&utm_source=CMS Sharing Button&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=twitter-desktop&utm_source=CMS Sharing Button&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=twitter-desktop&utm_source=CMS Sharing Button&utm_medium=social
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Illegal immigration is against the law. Enforcing the law is not fascism.

I hope you see real fascism, so you stop crying wolf you weak little faggot.

Probably been going on long before Trump

Only Nazi's enforce laws!

>every single one is a manlet

Attached: 1490149588336.jpg (220x230, 8K)

Stop taking these posts seriously faggot, are you new to Jow Forums? This has become the new format to get people to reply.

Yes.

Attached: 1527919781588.png (627x554, 14K)

yes

Attached: 67654567654456.jpg (680x638, 35K)

Do non fascist states not require people to follow the law?

>This has become the new format to get people to vote for Trump
there isn't an election ongoing you cretin, this is lefty astroturfing

>giving illegal aliens the same respect and dignity as citizens

lmao no

Yes.

upholding the rule of law in a Constitutional Republic is “fascism” only if you are a complete fucking idiot.

Am I happy? EAR TO FUCKIN' EAR BABY! Deport every one of the mother fuckers and then some!

god bless America!

Fascism as a political ideology does not prescribe judicial tenants. This post is stupid and should be ignored

You can't even spell fascist.

Also, I hope.

If I had it my way, they'd all be shot without a trial.

what ever get's (you)s will get threads

Yes

Attached: Hitlermeme.png (640x904, 663K)

>It's getting where you can't even illegally invade our country without facing legal consequences!
What would their defense be, faggot? Do any of them have US citizenship? No? Then they are guilty of invading our nation.

Must be a big secret to make the news.....

Attached: school-free-drug-zone.jpg (550x628, 49K)

no gasing

Attached: b50.gif (500x435, 903K)

This is EXACTLY what I voted for.

Attached: 1219360299051.jpg (241x182, 5K)

THAT IMAGE IS FROM OBUMMER'S PRESIDENCY
KEK

This is the way district courts work here in Alabama. There is no trial and everyone is guilty.

>Enforcing the law is not fascism.
you are a fucking idiot.

Maybe there shouldn't be so many of these fuckers sneaking in.

nah, i would only be happy if the nat guard was shooting them on sight on the mexican side of the border

Bullets are cheaper and quicker. Why spend the extra resources on spics when you could put them into jew bounty rewards?

Got a source on that?

Have a link to a full article/ source mate? Never heard of The Appeal.

Attached: download.png (1019x800, 1.72M)

> facism

Attached: Mussolini_Building[1].jpg (550x382, 75K)

immigration hearing is not a trial you faggot.

what rights have you lost?

Thank fuck

>Are you guys Happy?

Very much so. Whatever it takes to remove the brown-skinned Latrino illegal alien cockroach infestation that plagues our country.

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

It's a start.

Attached: 1525809355022.jpg (370x465, 49K)

This. Why are we even giving these fucks trials and public defenders at all? Just declare them an enemy invading army and start defending the border with deadly force.

Never mind, found it myself:

chron.com/news/politics/texas/article/texas-border-mass-trial-immigration-illegal-photo-12952189.php?utm_campaign=twitter-desktop&utm_source=CMS Sharing Button&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=twitter-desktop&utm_source=CMS Sharing Button&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=twitter-desktop&utm_source=CMS Sharing Button&utm_medium=social

>Rapid fire trials like the one seen in the image are not an anomaly, but few Americans know what the controversial practice looks like since photographing federal court proceedings is forbidden.

>While mass trials occurred throughout the Obama administration, Sessions' new policy has made them more frequent and caused them to take place while parents are separated from their children.

Nothing new, just another way of the left trying to make Drumphf look bad for Obama's policies that they, of course, never had a problem with.

Attached: 1436119273642.png (598x369, 387K)

They should just skip the bullshit and execute the mexicans.

>public defenders only have a few min to talk to each defendant
This is literally every jail in the country even for citizens. You don't spend days with a crack legal team before an initial appearance or arraignment.

Or... we finish the wall ( that Obama built) and shoot the first couple idiots that come across.

Sage

Sage

Sage

Sage

Sage

Sage

Attached: COMPARISON.png (1378x1500, 1.82M)

This.

I was at court the other day...every initial appearance works this way for every case.

So you're saying it's perfectly legal to hop the border illegally?

Not citizens

No need for a trial.

Dumb fucking progressive-cuck boy.

Go let jamal fuck your wife some more, you're out of your element here.

Yes

Attached: 1514389432595.jpg (799x584, 213K)

No, I'm saying enforcing the law has nothing to do with whether it's fascism or not. When fascists are in power, they make the laws.

Nigger these laws just haven't been enforced.

Attached: 1528154161255.png (752x468, 143K)

CITIZENS have rights. CITIZENS. Comprende, amigo? The rest fall under the Geneva Convention.

Probably a mass first apparance to satisfy habeus corpus, not a trial.

Attached: 1528135764375.gif (480x270, 1.38M)

>this is lefty astroturfing
No, it's a "let's all laugh at hyperventilating idiots" thread thinly disguised as a shill thread. All the dumbass "IGNORE SLIDE THREAD!!" posts it attracts from people completely unable to recognize the most basic satire just help keep it alive.

Attached: 1496503786602.jpg (600x496, 46K)

yes

Attached: 073581b7aca2b73e6de7cf077c15e885fa5d3032e030eb3a8118fcb98a49368f.jpg (2100x1575, 1.18M)

>Are you guys Happy? Every day we stray closer to ENFORCING THE EXISTING FUCKING LAWS OF THE NATION

Yeah bro, it's a real nightmare.

Attached: 1512959115859.png (1000x1000, 1.94M)

They don't belong here. They are illegal aliens. If they want to live here they can use the proper legal channels or get fucked.

wait photographing federal court proceedings is forbidden?

so all the trials we see on TV are state trials?

>Are you guys Happy? Every day we stray closer to a facist state
No, I am not happy. They should have been shot when they crossed the border.

>non citizens should have rights
wut

Mostly. Some proceedings are generally aloud however the judge can ban cameras from the court a

Illegals aren't Americans and thus don't deserve one iota of our freedoms.

Yes I am. Very happy.

Yep better get out while you can!

>coming here illegally is a crime
>has been for awhile
>enforce it
>suddenly it was implemented yesterday
Kys faggot

Can't tell if you are stupid, but the left is a fascist state. You made it this way and now you are crying about and posting shitty slide threads on the board like it will make anything change.

nothing to do with what I was saying but ok

They should be grateful we gave them a trial in the first place. Every country would have kicked them out already and I wish we followed suit.

>if I take a tour of america I must do so without rights
wut

>non-citizens
>rights

Attached: 36456377.jpg (455x476, 45K)

Carlos!

Attached: 52 percent face.jpg (898x954, 435K)

This is really just evidence of how far left shit has gotten. "Duurr anything less than open is fascism!!". I kinda wish it was fascist state at this point, maybe shit would get done.

These people have no 4th amendment due process rights in my eyes, they’re lucky as fuck we even give them these proceedings.

This. see how much justice you'd get if you were an illegal in their country.

As opposed to communist states that machinegun people for trying to leave.

>wasting tax money on a trial for non citizens
wtf, just throw them over the fence

>people of other countries are subjected to "fascism"

OH NO

>leftist kikes and cuckservatives spit on the constitution for decades, getting closer and closer to a politically fascist but economically communist dystopia, because they think we'll never take back control
>we take back control

>OY VEY TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER GOYS WE MUST UNDO ALL THE THINGS WE'VE DONE TO GIVE THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH SO MUCH OVERREACHING POWER

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED KIKES YOUR'E ALL GOING TO DIE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA

Looks like every courtroom business day

Wait... We allow illegals to have a public defender? I really hope this is not the case. Are they forced to do this, or are they doing it of their own volition?

> laws were made before fascists came to power
>""""fascists"""" enforce those laws

WOW REALLY MADE MET HINKG

texas won its independance from mexico in the 1800s we can and will do what ever the fuck we want to an invading hostile force. whether it be from the north or the south, none of you people are welcome here -The Republic of Texas

Honestly the fact they are given due process and not just immediately tagged and turfed out of the country is disappointing. They have literally 0 rights and are wasting government resources.

2bh though if this keeps up i'm going to be sad i renounced citizenship to avoid the international taxation jewry. But the pendulum swings ever onwards, eventually demoshits are going to get back into power.

nothing to do with what I was saying but ok

STOP BREAKING THE LAW, ASSHOLES

they shouldn't be getting trials at all

habeas corpus is reserved for citizens alone

fuck these beaners

illegal aliens are not immigrants. immigrant is not a race. get a clue you emasculated cuckold bitch.

Attached: 1505533664113.jpg (271x244, 15K)

>fascist state that poor oppressed people risk their lives sneaking into.

*snap*

So we should try them all one at a time? It's pretty easy to prove they don't have citizenship.

It's almost like the rights of citizens are held exclusively by...citizens

Get fucked illegal cunts

countries with much smaller amounts of illegal immigration criticize us because they don't face the scale of it that we do

there is not enough time in a year to give their level of "humanity" to our illegals.

U.S. constitution only applies to U.S. citizens

>Restoring law n justice for all people = bad
Wow, the shitlls and nation wreckers are triggered as fuck .... aaaand it's a good thing!

They aren't citizens, our constitution doesn't apply to them. In fact that they get a trial AT ALL is a problem.

I agree, mass trials are unjust, we should just line them up to a catapult and chuck them back to Mexico.

Hahahahahahahahahaha faggot stop breaking the LAW

Attached: 1527914214570.gif (300x186, 445K)

>secret
These are literally public knowledge. Just go down to your court house.

thank you if people just admitted this so many problems would be solved

Why drag out what are open and shut convictions of foreigners for being in the country illegally?

They're just being sent home.
The sooner they're sent home, the sooner they can get out of jail.

Why do lefties want these poor people to spend longer times in jail awaiting trial?

Why don't they want them to be reunited with their children and families?

A nation stands by nothing if it doesn't stand by its Laws.