Are we headed towards a major collapse in the west caused by women and liberals? Are women worse than niggers?

Are we headed towards a major collapse in the west caused by women and liberals? Are women worse than niggers?

Attached: 1528138860215.jpg (750x1198, 712K)

>Are we headed towards a major collapse in the west caused by women and liberals?
I wish, but probably not.

>Are women worse than niggers?
Women are niggers.

>Are we headed towards a major collapse in the west caused by women and liberals?

No. Guys on Jow Forums just fucked up their lives so now they have to hope that the system collapses for everyone else who is enjoying their lives in order to resolve their cognitive dissonance. Same with radicals on the other side.

Attached: 1522578268131.jpg (608x768, 39K)

Attached: 1528131258314.png (583x550, 538K)

Mmmmeme

Attached: FB30BA32-3234-4534-A252-6099C196C25D.jpg (660x488, 72K)

you do not even know what liberalism is or means.

This is disgusting. As a woman, I'd kill this little bitch boy and make his bones into a chair.

it's caused first and foremost by male weakness. without that, women and liberals would be kept in check

*SNAP*

It's his fault he put the pad on his face.

Oh it's not just women and liberals buddy
This rotten zombie we call western civilization has been rotting for hundreds of years in the making
Libshits and femecunts are just a product of societal engineering of old blood "royal" (((intellectuals)))
The collapse will be apocalyptic in biblical proportions! But we will rise again!

Attached: 1527433297565.jpg (1024x744, 151K)

UNIVERSE 25

Dude is just goofing around with his girlfriends period pad I don't see what the big deal is

This image yet no sniffposters

Attached: 1526960312569.png (550x550, 276K)

I can't fuck negroes, not even the females. I can and do have a lot of fun with women.
Here's a pro Tip from kindly old uncle /pol. I have three families dotted about. You get sick as fuck of them after about two years. If you stay a virgin yourself you'll never find your virgin bride (how when you hide from chicks will you find one in a million?) but even if you do you'd might as well forget forcing your romantic preconception upon her because people aren't the same as your ideals and the chances are that you'll be utterly sick of her after two years anyway.
So, lighten up a little. You don't have to be a male slag (but it's a hell of a lot of fun) and I never do anything more extreme than maybe fuck a stripper in a club side room once in a while, but if you get amoungst chicks then you can effect their behaviour. Nobody argues with me irl, only on /pol. I can't recall the last time some wench decided to argue in favour of PC multi culti with me BECAUSE IT'S NEVER HAPPENED. I don't exactly hide my power level either.
Women are very impressionable. So go impress them. It's what all those sleek SS uniforms were designed for. We are the sexiest ideology by a country mile and the chicks all want the most sophisticated men like us not dirty backwards chicken fuckers like the inbred putrid masses of /leftypol.
GET SOME. The worst that can happen is two say no before one says yes.
The trick for getting over anxiety is not to overthink what you are doing, just go onto auto pilot and don't think at all while you're hitting up all the chicks in your nearest club.
Oh, also leave the next day. Don't be trying to get a relationship or you're getting into a beta job application. If she hangs around that's up to her to do, don't give away the power.
Right, go get some Tiger, Grrrr!

Attached: 1528153678997.jpg (600x598, 62K)

CIVIL WARS ALL OVER THE WEST IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS AND WOMEN WILL BE THE CAUSE OF IT
REMEMBER THESE WORDS

Attached: 1528088592482.jpg (640x960, 72K)

Attached: 1528136593315.jpg (1021x743, 176K)

>Are women worse than niggers?
Yes, definitively.

feminists are vastly worse than niggers.

This. And it's so obvious.
Only numales can deny it at this point.

Attached: 1528136884033.jpg (1386x766, 171K)

Attached: 1528140684726.jpg (698x1024, 174K)

Attached: 1528088912607.png (915x678, 450K)

Could use that pick for some fucked up satan child of baneposting

Attached: 1528087990229.png (726x748, 418K)

Being a dyke had nothing to do with it

> legitimizing an evil, promiscuous system popularized by Jews
No. In fact, fuck you. Without marriage to virgins and society-wide enforced monogamy (i.e. state-approved violence against the non-monogamous), what kind of loser actually commits to a woman? What kind of loser contributes to society by doing un-sexy work? What kind of loser is honest? What kind of loser doesn't actively try to cuck other men? What you propose is absolutely devastating to ~50% of women and ~80% of men, and is going to collapse this fucking society when men figure out that being a good dad hurts their chances of breeding.

It's the same as facing pirates anywhere...
> Join them
> Fight them
> Get cucked by them

All that's missing is someone to lead the Beta Uprising, and we have that man in Patrick Little.

I wish you luck in the wars to come.

Attached: nofap_hitler.png (701x509, 574K)

You are that insufferable brainlet who thinks he has everyone and everything figured out. Go play with your Rick and Morty figurines.