Zavion Parker hoax hate crime, lying little nigger was stoled editon

Young Zavion came clean today about not being kidnapped by gingers in a red truck

Abc13 walked back their race boat story but the black reporter who "broke" it was not involved

The family who live in the house Zavion claim the gang of gingers kidnapped him in and was full of dead black bodies, are going to sue abc13 for lying

Black Panther niggers attacked the family who are dirt poor and have little kids

Black panther niggers lied about the police "using a baton" on them while they screamed at the families kids through the fence

HPD say no charges for the lying little nigger or his mom who helped set this bullshit up for gibs

abc13.com/hpd-teens-story-about-being-abducted-wasnt-true/3560270/

Tariq Nashees spread this story and niggers talked about killing whitey for revenge for the last 2 weeks

Attached: Screenshot_20180604-153650_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg (1439x1451, 797K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HRHjorge/status/1002741014803767302
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Todd_mugging_hoax
twitter.com/tpp_tv/status/998208190897586176?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Texts the niggers sheboon mother claimed were from the kidnappers

Attached: DdhGgJDV4AEb3TN.jpg (675x1200, 91K)

Woke queens on Twitter organizing for protecting the young kang

Attached: Screenshot_20180603-023101_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg (1440x2960, 982K)

bump.

i'm shocked and surprised by this

So that's how that investigation turned out. Hey, how long until police conclude that that negress in Florida, Nakea Darisaw, vandalized her own house?

twitter.com/HRHjorge/status/1002741014803767302

Wow twitter is WOKE and LIT over this

Amerikkka, where supremacists will kidnap and torture a 13 yr old boy because of the color of his skin. #ZavionParker

the hashtag is a goldmine of leftist retardation

It’s all so tiresome

Attached: DEBE03F9-9C8B-4055-B1EF-857AD833496A.jpg (900x900, 71K)

oh man, good thing whites NEVER lie about blacks doing stuff to them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Todd_mugging_hoax

WE WUZ HATE CRIMES N SHEEIT

The niglet and its mother should be strung up.

she got punished tho

No charges because niggers are beautiful and precious creatures

bump

I'll never stop laughing at the bit about one of the 'kidnappas' having a tattoo on his arm that said "I hate black people"

Attached: cartman-glm.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Someone tweet Shaun King. He rarely walks back on these kind of things.

>I stoled him

Yea I hope there sued to kingdom come.

>how u stole him
Niggers are too fucking funny

>looks up info

GOD DAMN IT!!!! ITS IN HOUSTON AGAIN!!! GOD DAMN KATRINA NIGGERS NEED TO GO BACK TO AFRICA!!!! RRREEEEEEEE!!!!!

>"I hate Black People" tattoo

Attached: Unknown copy 2.jpg (248x189, 14K)

This story was obviously fake from the get go. Only literal retards fell for it.
And where talcum X when it comes to this? Where's his apology?
Anyone with a twitter account* should be sectioned. That platform is garbage and does nothing to further humanity.

* POTUS excepted of course

Negress lies about police while harassing a poor innocent family accused by zavion

twitter.com/tpp_tv/status/998208190897586176?s=20

Attached: Screenshot_20180604-223616_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg (1440x2960, 1020K)

>Only literal retards fell for it.
>Nigs bought it hook line and sinker
>While the Paramedics and Cops are iffy about it from the very beginning.
This is America

>Tariq Nashees

3rd story in a week he reported that turned out fake

Nigs knew it was a lie but it's important to use every victim story for more power and gibs

Nigs are like this child, wicked, lying and devious even if stupid

Picture of the primary suspect has been released

Attached: ay begorrah.png (193x261, 12K)

raid time?

>get me shaleighle its nigger clubbing time donny my boy

#DayOfTheBrick !

#DayOfTheBrick !

#DayOfTheBrick !

im convinced that mother fucker is a troll out to destroy lefties

well i didn't see that coming.
who would think they would make up a kidnapping story
at least we have the nigger that got lost walking to school, he's telling the truth

how many of these hate crimes end up being fake? 99.5% 99.9?

Its like the 7th big one in 4-5 weeks that I know of.

confirmed fake? at least 80%

in reality? 100%

>how u stole him

Imagine how easy it is to propagandize niggers. Imagine if you were king Jew and just decided one day to push the king and queen narrative on niggers through all your mass media contacts just to prove that their reality is entirely subservient to your whim. You think we get some hearty keks here? Imagine creating satire irl because you harness the capacity to degrade millions of people. Maybe the kikes are just operating on a whole other level and memes don't cut it anymore because they have the power to make you a parody of yourself.

Looks like some people have been trolling them already.

You might need this.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 11.13.23 PM.png (1188x994, 650K)

It would unironically be such a goddamn blast to go clubbing niggers with a bunch of Micks and Paddies. Get loaded, grab a shillelagh, and introduce the blackthorn to the blacks. It'd be funner'n hell.

Attached: leperechan2-262x300.png (262x300, 71K)

This.

New OP to attack the lying press:
#ProtectOurSpeech

Attached: d2980291c7c9d2f3b24a0949580dfeb286a324a91480eca5a3b861ec615f2280.jpg (652x801, 95K)

kek

Filth that belong in prison.
Here a white working class mum who pretended her daughter, Shannon Matthews, was kidnapped got 10 years in prison for it and was on the news being made the most evil bitch in the world all day every day.
This has to end and I don't care how.
Media and celebs, politicians and civil servants. Very few people, nonactual strength dependant totally on the power of money and corruption - how hard is it to bring them to justice?

U know what'd be really funny ?

If someone kidnapped their little racist nigger tyrant scum.of a nigglet.

Noone would come to their help now.
Noone would believe them now.
Thoae nigger animals that call themselved parents would probably go to jail, because prime suspects now.
That'd be such a shame ....
Such a shame ....

Idk. I only ever hear about these hate crime hoaxes on blacks after the fact, with the exception of the black church burnt down with Trump spray painted on the side.
Hate crimes against Jews however circulate the main stream news cycle everywhere. And practically every time it turns out to be a Jew or a black that didn’t even necessarily do it out of anger against Jews (like the Jewish cemetery vandalism where it was just some piss drunk black guy that was angry and took it out on the grave sites).