Remember #Zavion Parker?

To the surprise of nobody with an IQ above room temperature (in Celsius) the black teen supposedly abducted by 6 red headed white supremacists that had killed at least 3 other black people from the neighborhood, and who escaped while they were loading a gun was lying.
twitter.com/houstonpolice/status/1003735268908822532

No charges are being brought against the niglet or his sheboon mom and the race peddler who broke the story and posted an unrelated truck with license plate as the alleged vehicle is blocking everybody who talks to her about it.
twitter.com/EricaOnABC13

Attached: what a .png (612x597, 86K)

Attached: Twist.png (586x414, 63K)

imagine my shock

Attached: ha.ha.ha.ha.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

Al Sharpton, hardest hit.

Recall the chilling texts the white supremacists sent to the frightened mother prior to his heroic escape.

Attached: text-one.jpg (750x1334, 77K)

Just niggers doing the only thing niggers know how to do, be a victim even if you have to make it all up.

Shocking stuff.

>I stoled him
Clearly this is how white supremacists talk/write. How could anyone have doubted his claims?

Attached: text-two.jpg (750x1334, 78K)

>don't worry about it höhöhö
>don't about it worry
>don't worry about it
>it about don't worry
>worry it about worry
The sms lowered my IQ

This

Imagine living among them

Hey man, the nigger tried to type some proper English. That's more than most.

Reminds me of this upright citizens brigade sketch where these "teen punks" are hanging out every night and the one always misses his curfew, so he forces his friends to beat him up and shit on him and then leave him wrapped up in trash bags on his parents' front porch so he can say he was abducted / have an excuse for being late. They have to do it like 6 times in one week.

>be black
>report fabricated story to police that stokes racial tensions
>no charges when your lie is uncovered
Can't blame the police. With warmer weather approaching, wouldn't want to upset the pavement apes

Attached: IMG_20180604_231216.jpg (720x638, 97K)

They need to start deducting the costs of the investigations from the families' welfare payments.
Maybe that would stop all these hoaxes.

Holy shit.. nostalgia. Time to watch some UCB

Niglet probably just wanted to spend the night with a friend and his mom told him no.

just watch this tweet be as viral as the one that started the whole thing... oh wait.

Considering this was high level race baiting I'm sure Talcum X had something to say about this. Please post his tweets so I can enjoy the salt of his racism please.

You can be fined for wasting police time here, do they not have that in burgerland?

I've noticed that false nigger assault at this point is getting almost as common as #mepoo lies.

Even he knew it was a hoax and stayed well away from it.
Tariq Nasheed on the other hand... Hook Line and Sinker. Even posted a picture of a random truck and claimed it was the abductor's

Attached: Tariqtruck.png (619x674, 342K)

This is the curious part. Filing a false police report is a crime in the United States that carries with it up to 12 months in jail. It has to be, otherwise people would file them all the time about people they didn’t like. Why no one is getting charged is beyond me. The mother was obviously involved. Guessing it’s a race thing...Houston is a shithole.

Lmao

Yeah the people in the house the Black Panthers targeted due to this lie should sue the family in civil court but let's be real nobody in that family has a job or any money other than gibs....

they do but for some reason everybody has to walk on eggshells when dealing with people false flagging hate crimes on themselves. in all likelihood it's probably a result of guidance they've received from some "diversity advisors" to minimize intra-community tensions or some shit but if some nog was caught setting a car on fire after reporting it stolen, cops would have no problem destroying him over it and news of it would never go past local news channels.

it's a pretty fucked up MO seeing as how inventing Jim Crow fanfic has the potential to cause extremely dangerous and destructive riots so there should be major deterrents against it but that's the world of muttopia in the current year.

Here's a photo of the driver. Gives me chills just looking at this monster.

Attached: Cook_Guy_Fieri-820x500.jpg (820x500, 37K)

Hang the whole family AND the black panthers/subhumans/animals.

>everybody has to walk on eggshells when dealing with people false flagging hate crimes on themselves.
Exactly, hell the Houston Police had to sit down with "community leaders" and slowly and carefully explain to them that this was a hoax, so that they wouldn't stir up the darkies into rioting.

Niggers don't belong in flavortown

Laws are for white people dingus.

Most so-called "white supremacists" try to avoid spending time around blacks, not actively try to spend MORE time around them by kidnapping them.

>around blacks, always kidnap
said no white supremacist ever

>how u stole him

nigger district attorney son

Literally how?? Even if you dismiss the public order angle, this hoax must surely have wasted a bunch of police time, led to them having to put extra resources into areas to suppress dindu riots etc ...

Attached: angery sun.png (1680x947, 982K)

>don't worry about it
well of course the white supremacists don't have any involvement, the boy was taken by skinwalkers

#blackprivilege

literally the most obvious vehicle in history dam Tariq really is showing how conditioned he is to be the uncle tom nigga he is selling out blacks to the people who enslaved them and spoiler those people arent white, but they kvetch that they are.