How the fuck can you support separating children from their parents at the border...

How the fuck can you support separating children from their parents at the border, and then putting said children in asylum? It's inhumane.

Attached: relatives[1].jpg (1826x1024, 1M)

Don't bring your kids when you break the law

completely cucked, you should either gas the kids or deport them

fuck off Pablo, you're next

Attached: gundam girl tells you to gtfo.gif (448x336, 446K)

Children are taken from the parents all the fucking time... yet no one chimps out over a legal resident having their children taken away. Only the illegal ones matter.

I wonder if I can use that argument in court if I'm convicted of murder.

Why are the parents abandoning their children on the border of a foreign nation?
Seems like a shit thing to do.
Take your fucking kids with you when you go, for Christ's sake!

They can always be reunited in their home country.

Make El Salvador great again.

Why would they take their children to a country that is so hazardous for them?

Parents that teach children to break United States Law should permanently loose custody of their children and GO TO JAIL!

Parents that teach children to break United States Law should permanently lose custody of their children and GO TO JAIL!

You're right we should deport the entire family if one of them gets convicted

come here legally or shut the fuck up

Attached: 1457229924978.png (800x733, 431K)

You can say that again

everyone in here who has kids and lived somewhere dangerous with no opportunities would bring their kids over too, fuck you if you say you wouldn't

cowards

we can put them in the ground if that makes you feel better

ez to say when you just happenstancially were randomly born here

it'd be just fine with me if all those illegal families were reunited at the bottom of the ocean

It’s in humane to the tax payer. There ought to be a gate at the border like th entrance to jabbe tha hutt’s lair. We just open it, forces out at spear point into the meheeco desert and be done with them.

Parents should lose (not loose). But thank you for your help!

Since no one is here ill say it again:

Parents that teach children to break United States Law should permanently lose custody of their children and GO TO JAIL!

Are you aware that racial diversity destroys social trust and cohesion? Finland and Denmark are consistently rated as the happiest countries on earth and they're homogeneous and white.

So what do you propose? If you have a child you are allowed to walk into the country right past federal agents and live a lifetime here because you showed up at the border with a kid? You don't see how that will invariably lead to horrifying child abuse like the world has never seen? Why do you hate Mexican children user?

can be inhumane too non-humans.

>spics
>human

Attached: A81C17AA-4FC7-4283-ACF2-A741833324FD.jpg (793x1024, 207K)

Its no excuse, we have laws in America that are being enforced by a GREAT PRESIDENT who is obeying GOD in some areas....

>he calls losing his country and culture to invaders"breaking the law"

I agree. Send them back together.

That is AWESOME!

Need to get something about cockroaches in there.

Unironically this
If it's such a big deal there should be no reason for the parents not to take the kids with them

we need to revamp the "you wouldnt download a car" meme and co-opt it to say something like "you wouldnt bring your kids to a bank robbery" "border crossing: its a crime" the font is xband rough

Attached: it crime.jpg (609x623, 41K)

They're putting their children in jeopardy for gibs. I have no sympathy.

They wouldn't be getting separated if no laws were broken

Piss off, Jose.

Attached: Spicinvasion.jpg (500x598, 186K)

You're right we ought to send them both back

Yeah there’s a law against invading you dumbfuck

>How the fuck can you support separating children from their parents at the border, and then putting said children in asylum? It's inhumane.

How the fuck can parents put their kids in jeopardy by coming to a foreign land uninvited and illegally?

Deport them with their parents

What, does Mexico have strict immigration laws or something?

>crosses border illegally
>has children
>eventually gets deported
its karma you fucking immigrant, and I hope you get deported next.

Attached: seig.png (363x364, 142K)

Wrong.

you're right, thats really terrible. I guess I should just burn my titles of property, turn my guns into the nearest police station, give my house to state imported foreigners and donate my family to whoever is voted the most oppressed demographic because that's why I exist and was brought here by evolution.

they're about 4-5 attribute points away from leveling up to full fledged lvl.1 human beings so I could hardly give a fuck.... you spics really need to reanalyze and edit your messed up culture when the only redeeming aspect of your people is that you are not niggers.

just stop and think about how low on the echelon of human hierarchy you fit when you get prideful of your dysfunctional, retarded culture

Yeah, and I would try and get away with as much as possible too. I would also expect the country I went to, to try and remove me

Why don't the dumbass parents just stay where they belong instead of doing this to their children?

Can you imagine moving your family from where you belong to a different continent along with millions of other families, not by reason of wanting to live there, but because of the prospect of artificial wage control and subsidies, then when you got there expecting the host society to just be totally no big deal with your foreign-mass displacing and permanently altering the host society against the society's will?

I don't. I don't want their fucking kids either. Throw the whole lot back over the fence.

>How the fuck can you support separating children from their parents at the border, and then putting said children in asylum? It's inhumane.

i agree! they should all be catapulted back to spicsxico

children go with the parents until they're of legal age or have a legal US guardian.
fucking moron

You can say that again

I'd validate your excuse, but there are places in mexico that are "relatively" safe.

I mean, I'm not gonna lie, you'll still be a victim for certain crimes, but I wouldn't cry a river about it, especially if immigrants just take that same shit they're running from to their host nation

Don't bring your children to America to use as leverage for your illegal migration then complain about it when breaking the law while involving children did not go your way.