Why do boomers ask this on job applications?

Why do boomers ask this on job applications?

What's the right answer?

Attached: Capture.jpg (539x191, 24K)

tell em you have a 30cm dick
also
>looking for a job
sad!

They actually want a generic answer about being a hard worker. No one's unique.

Say "Nothing. I am not unique. But I will work hard and be a ideal employee".

It's about social status you mong

"I read books, real books, for fun. I want to give back to my community with my work, and I feel like I can get that here."

Say you can suck a golf ball through a water hose

>Arbeit macht frei.
Appropriate, revealing, desirable, and terse.

"Fuck you nigger." will catch their eye.

I won’t fuck your wife, but I might fuck your daughter. Hire me or I’ll make it a point to fuck your son. Tick tock.

say you love golf. boomers love golf.

>Why do boomers X
bored of this already.

What makes me unique is that I have the most explosive, violent temper of all the people I've ever known. Not getting hired sets me off. I've murdered 5 interviewers at this point and have yet to get caught!

That'll get their attention.

t. boomer

I only get hard when I work with a team to complete a task efficiently.

I'm way buff bro! I just took the skin canoe to tuna town a while ago. so chad.

This.

> Who cares

> I am only writing this application as a formality as my aunty is a board member and holds a large amount of shares. She doesn't like me much but my dad is forcing her to hire me and talk to you.

"I ONLY NEED 14"

It's code for listing all of your purse puppy points. Just say you're a disabled Latinx trans womyn of color because that's what they're looking for.

I will never get tired of shitting on boomers, even in 50 years when they're all dead and I'm over 70

Its is a very sophisticated curry nigger detector

I hate niggers

kek

aye aye aye aye yuh yuh cuh hire me nigga aye aye aye SHIT NIGGA I NEED THIS JOB yuh

Attached: rap lyrics gucci.png (445x629, 455K)

>I'm not afraid to point out tasks that waste my time, and yours!

That's a great question and I guess the answer is that I can tell you what you want to hear without really saying much that's going to pin me down in a negotiation.

i can play five finger filet and sing a jaunty tune.

>in 150 characters or less, describe yourself as a snowflake

Last interview I had they threw that one at me right out of the gate. In this case, it was a test to see how well I handle being flustered. I told 'em I'm a force of nature and then abruptly stopped explaining, leaving them to ask what I mean and give examples. Then I pushed it back to professional topics, because fuck you I'm here to get a job, not hobby partners.
I didn't get that job because the guy who was gonna leave ended up staying, but they created another completely new job specifically for me, but I turned it down because a better one came through faster. But I was tempted.

nice maddox copypasta, faggot

Just say "I kinda have a goofy little hobby where I paint rocks and leave them on the trails in the forest for people to see. Just inspirational messages and such" Then they nod approvingly. "that's so nice" Then you smile.

Pic related

Attached: ok white.jpg (3264x2448, 1.89M)

lol. or tell them that, if hired, you will create figurines with uncanny likeness of all your future co-workers with your fecal matter on breaks.

Attached: D367ABA6-9E58-42B2-8F33-97D61FCBDD07.gif (480x360, 1.77M)

>(((indeed.com)))
Indeed exists so all of the worthless faggots, niggers, and cunts dumped in HR can pretend like they have important work to do.
If/when you own a business and experience growth, be sure to create a second company to get around whatever (((diversity laws))) exist in your state. HR does nothing but create problems and will increase your legal fees.
t. owner of a modestly successful restaurant design and consultation company that only hires White men, with one (married) woman on the construction crew and a Boomer woman with a MAGA hat in the office

Literally got this exact same question on an application. Is this a tech position, or is this just one of (((Indeed)))'s generic fill-in-the-blanks?

'The one trait that makes me unique is that I am an avid conformist'

This is Scorpio.
I have the doomsday device.
You have 72 hours to deliver the gold

>What's the right answer?
There isn't one - it's basically just there so they have an excuse not to hire you.

We must secure the existence of our race and a future for white children.

>be sure to create a second company to get around whatever (((diversity laws))) exist in your state
can you explain how that works?

Slam dunk answer :

What makes me unique is that I have two close relatives that are on the board of directors of this company.

Is it a coincidence that the arbitrary text length is roughly equal to a tweet? Do you really believe the diverse complexities of the human condition can be expressed in a tweet?

Hitler did nothing wrong will catch their eye.

"What makes me unique is the fact that your mother can't get enough of my giant cock."

Attached: 1527725103487.jpg (750x839, 147K)

>they created another completely new job specifically for me
"Fluffer" isn't a new job skill.

nice

What makes me unique is that my dad works for Nintendo.

>Allahu Ackbar

you work harder and learn faster than the rest
its not that they are stupid but you bring a passion that most ppl seem to be missing

If I was interviewing people for a job I'd give them an ink blot test. If I ask them direct questions I can't grasp their subconscious mind.

Ever since I was a toddler I've soothed my oral fixation by rubbing my lips with soft shirt taga, as a result I have lips so dexterous that I have made women cum just by kissing them for a few seconds.

If this is being filled out in Canada, either putting that you've never had sex with a dog or that you're 100% non-shitskin would definitely make you unique.

My mother assures me every night before she tucks me in that I am exceptionally unique and that she loves me very much.

First of all, my current pronouns are they, their, and I identify as CEO of your company. You will have to check my pronouns every time we speak because I am more gender fluid than anyone I know. I dyed my hair bright pink because I want to rebel against gender norms and stand out, just like all of my friends. My B.S. degree in feminist studies makes me qualified for any position, from social engineering to inclusiveness instructor, just nothing that involves actual work. Most importantly, if you don't hire me, you're a Nazi, and I will start a social media campaign against your company, crippling your public image and turning away investors.

OP could just be searching for a new job while working at his current job. I did it all the time in my early 20s, Royal Mexico

nice work

What's with this generation and hating people for being different? Anything you do different people just say "He's just trying to be special." It's annoying because they want to stop any behavior outside the norm just to rebel against their parents.

Okay, so, lets say I kidnap a hiring manager's dog, and say "Hire the next 5 people from these 3 universities who's name starts with W. Then I'll contact you with how to get your dog back."
And I sit on my hands and wait to get hired. And when I do, I drop the dog off in a crate in his driveway without a word.

Assuming I didn't leave forensics tying me to the dognapping, how could they get me?
I'm a computer science student so I think about the terrifying prospect of graduating a lot.

i would unironically submit:
''WOOOOOOOOOOOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWLALLALALLAAAAAAAAAAALLALALLALALALLA''
It would stand out at least and maybe make them give an interview to ask why

Write thst you are white and functional part of society

Attached: 1527886385249.png (1200x1200, 789K)

The Curse of Cassandra: all my prophecies come true, but nobody listens.

> t. Jow Forums

kek

Attached: IMG_20180527_124126.jpg (405x506, 24K)

kek I had one 'tell us your most controversial opinion'

>never heard back