Will he win?

Will he win?

Attached: Patrick-Little-Campaign-1024x446.png (1024x446, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vu4uwaa-c_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Oy0anKinGXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only if the people turn out to vote for the truth, NO MORE ZOG WARS

yes

Attached: 1527476165582.jpg (480x480, 38K)

Wait what?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-05-12-58-20-113_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x1861, 374K)

Probably not, but I am voting for him and I convinced two of my family members. We live in SF though and are the extreme outliers. Most people will just vote for Feinstein and the "woke" faggots will vote for the "progressive," DeLeon.

probably not

Attached: 1367586.jpg (1104x666, 181K)

Patrick is such a beast

I just voted for Patrick Little. Great job Jow Forums for waking me to Pat L

Do you see the wide variations in polling? Entirely unreliable. The progressive’s “unofficial advisor” said the internal numbers show Little as second to Feinstein.

So your only glimpse of hope is some shit Cenk said in order to mobilize his crowd, sad

As the Jew said, “If you will it, it is no dream.”

Palindrome

CHECKED

Attached: IMG_1035.png (680x757, 44K)

Possibly. I'll be voting for him.

In a state that employs 5 million illegal voters? lol. He lost long ago.

Yes.

no (but it'd be really funny if he did)

>implying cenk is smart enough for that kind of deception

no. the kikes have ca rigged

highly doubt it, but I didn't think trump would win either
not like it's gonna change America even if he does though

same I was so sure Hillary was winning by a lot

Diane feinstein belongs in the oven

PL proposes nationalizing every Jewish monopoly like Facebook, Twitter, and Google, and then giving to blacks the money that we currently give to Israel as reparations for Jewish slavery. He's not proposing a tax on whitey for dem niggaz.

Yes

Attached: 1527244207140.png (717x960, 1.77M)

Checked

ZoG wont let it happen, they might lose control. Imagine the outrage and riots if an actual Nazi gets elected in California.

technically the israel money is already a tax on whitey but i'd rather give it to blacks so they can stfu forever than let israel continue to drag us into ww3

kek

>not like it's gonna change America even if he does though

>what are positive incremental changes

yes

Attached: 1491912903633.jpg (316x395, 28K)

When he does the big tech companies that censored him are going to pay.

Attached: bbf12d1c1aa560ae8f576f4e18dc352ffbc689b15aa856dd28bca146098b308e.gif (179x320, 2.23M)

statistically speaking, we would need thousands upon thousands of positive incremental changes, just to keep the country from igniting into a civil war with a deathtoll of untold proportions. I'm talking ~75% of the country dead. and all it would take is one or two negative ones to set us all the way back and make us start all over again, assuming we even get the chance.
look, it is inevitable. the united states has reached a point where we could do all of the right things and still lose. no matter what the next president after trump (and possibly even during trumps presidency, although is unlikely) WILL be the last president. what follows will be a slaughter the likes of which mankind has never seen as society tears itself apart and humanity regresses into base animals slaughtering each other just to survive.

The Jewish-controlled media isn't even mentioning him as a contender. He's getting the Ron Paul treatment.

I've come to accept this more and more as the most likely (and possibly net-positive) outcome considering all possibilities. Sad that the greatest country in the history of humanity was destroyed by a single bill signed by a corrupt piece of shit in 1965.

As hilarious and amazing as it would be, I feel as though it's impossible. And I know that I said the same thing about Trump, but Little is in a whole different category. Other politicians and public figures may skirt around it, but Little is the first major public figure to name the Jew since what? Like Bobby Fischer? The odds are so heavily stacked against him in a liberal shit hole like Commiefornia, and even if he wins, he'll have ZOG shills on both sides of the isle trying to trip him up at every turn.

He just needs to get 2nd at the primary to have 5 months of glorious media trolling and goy awakening.

We'll see when they total it up. Either way this is the continuation of the new era in politics. Trump got the ball rolling, Patrick is adding his momentum to it. He will inspire others to name the jew and fight for all those who are hurt by zionism and jewish supremacy. The fate of our people, and the future, depend on all of us standing up against the oppressive parasite class that is intent on destruction of everything beautiful.

what said. he doesn't need to win, he just needs a platform to speak where millions will be forced to listen.

guy is well read, the debates would sure be interesting

This

If she debates. I didn't see the Senator debate if there was one, but I read she wouldn't participate in the pre-primary debate.

Democrats are splitting their votes between 3 major players. Little is running basically unopposed from other Republicans to split his votes and his base is energized. Hes going to win.

He's a one trick pony, but his win would actually be much more entertaining than when Trump won.

can you imagine a Senator Little

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

checked

All the polls mentioned did not even include Patrick Little

How is that not explicity illegal to do, btw?

He won't be invited to the debates in that case.
He's already been disavowed by the GOP and he's being blacklisted by the media. They did the same thing to Ron Paul when he ran back in 2012.

aye

Attached: vault88.jpg (780x776, 142K)

Damn right that's why the kikes are spamming stupid shit in his threads.

Attached: 1527927501053.png (1216x600, 100K)

Because jews

Yes if kek will be praised

I wish this was satire, but its unironically true.

YES

But they did

Attached: 3241235.jpg (1104x666, 179K)

>j-just kill each other already goyim! please! just stop trying! its too late!

blackout on him, they will shit their pants if he wins, or even gets a 2nd

The polls clearly show him getting some vots, albeit very few, hence he wasn't "blacked out", otherwise the polls would have shown "---"

How is Feinstein polling so high?

>CIDF in effect

She's been a senator since 1992, so i guess the californian crowd think highly of her for whatever reasons

My family hates her

No

I don't think anyone outside of Jow Forums ever heard of that guy and I'm not even sure he would win Jow Forums elections if those existed.

Nice anecdote

a patrick little goes a long way

>giving to blacks the money that we currently give to Israel as reparations for Jewish slavery.

Wait wait wait a fucking minute. I knew our government is Israel's bitch and we constantly give them shit and do their bidding, but do we actually pay them reparations for the Holocaust and Jewish trauma that our nation had nothing to do with?

>he thinks the jews will survive
they will be slaughtered just like anyone else. hell, a lot of people will be actively killing the rich

so do nothing and wait to die then?

Patrick Little Chance.

up to you. you could do nothing and enjoy life, you could spend your time preparing for the coming bloodbath, or you could work to accelerate it's coming.

Well Chunk Yogurt seems to think so!

youtube.com/watch?v=Vu4uwaa-c_Q

Attached: taydolf.png (613x585, 461K)

Yes thanks to Zionist Christians who literally would wipe their asses if they asked.

Attached: 1494036781118.jpg (547x720, 103K)

He's just shilling for his candidate who is, of course, some sort of activist leech.

so how long will it be before we know the results of the election?

Probably 11PM EST, or when polls close where ever

(((Patrick Little)))

To be fair, Israel isn't full of niggers.

its filled with jews, how is that any better?

yes he is gonna win