Give Women rights

>Give Women rights
>They vote to kill their babies
Mmm, why tho?
>“It’s a beautiful day,” Ms. Bulat said on Tuesday. “We’re empowering ourselves and demanding our rights. We can’t let people keep telling us what we can and cannot do with our own bodies.”

Attached: Screenshot_20180605-080423.png (720x1280, 709K)

People cannot tell us what to and not do with our minds. People can't tell us what to do with our life. People can't say that giving our arm for a woman in Africa is wrong. People can't tell us that disease is wrong or harmful. People can't tell us that having sex with a robot is wrong. People can't tell us that working 24 hours without sleeping is wrong. This will lead to a sudden end. Human kind will be but a whisper to the cosmos an annoying one nonetheless.

I’ve never heard of anybody but a woman or a nigger needing to feel “empowered.”

How is it empowering to kill an unborn child?

they are right, they can do what they want with their own bodies, that includes aborting a baby. they don't have a right to having a licensed medical practitioner perform the abortion. the problem will solve itself as these whores either die from a dirty abortion. if they end up in the hospital, they either pay a huge fee for medical care or they are told to fuck off.

Just nuke us already

To the woman, it means she can fuck whoever she wants whenever she wants.
Women use their power for pretty selfish reasons. That's why they weren't allowed to vote.

'I have never been able to see how a thirty-year-old moron can vote more wisely than a fifteen-year-old genius . . . but that was the age of the "divine right of the common man." Never mind, they paid for their folly.'

>our own bodies

Fine, it's a human being that depends on your body to survive. Killing it makes it all the more perverse and inhumane.

Females without strict guidance and male figures in their lives are no better than animals.

we nearly did in 82

The left love to celebrate the murder of babies.

Attached: 1527380420885.jpg (480x640, 54K)

>fetus that's mechanically nothing more than a tumor at the point 99% of abortions occur
>baby

learn what words mean, you emotional nigger

A lot of people say murder or my body n shit but this dispute boils down to whether men or women should decide which traits pass on. Problem is, most women in a civilized society are pretty much secure. Why ask one man to protect you if a whole bunch of other men do it for a living? Principles like loyalty, honor and perseverance are now useless, predictable and boring. What interests women is a spontaneous man, funny and cunning, not to mention brutal but also ''a bit insecure and vulnerable'' at times. Obviosly, they live on the expense of other men and bring society to chaos. As long as they're give away their time and energy to build, other men are definitely in the right for defending their biological needs.

Checked.
"Humanity would sink into eternal darkness, it would fall into a dull and primitive state, were the Jews to win this war."

Also

>woman doesn't want a child
>you do
>aborts it

>you don't want a child
>woman gives birth
>pay child support

>fetus that's mechanically
>fetus
>mechanically

You learn what words mean

Send me over a qt blanquita first and then we’ll push the button

It's about absolving themselves of accountability and responsibility. That's empowering.

Fucking Witches thats why

There is true evil in this world. Being a parent is a blessing. How anyone could murder their own child is beyond me.

Attached: FD57C989-C30C-4D1E-B156-833A6B2CA4C3.jpg (183x275, 14K)

they like to take cumshots inside, condom using they dont like it, they want that jizz inside. All that warm cum

why make children when you can continue to get cumshots in your hole, or jizz into puss all day without problems.

You are torchering the baby if you are unable to support it.

The Jews told them it would make them free

It is more of the case if you can sustain a future for the child and foster happiness which costs money.

Why are women like this? Who don't they want to be something more than a cheap whore?

Attached: 13f.gif (498x594, 97K)

Have you noticed how they always tip toe around the baby killing part.

>It's my right to own a gun
>It's my right to have free healthcare
>It's my right to say what I want
For abortions it's always
>It's my right to have my rights.

Attached: 1528167985932.png (3034x3039, 3.19M)

if parasite invades your body you should be allowed to kill it

OY VEY
CAN'T BE HAVING YOU FOCUSING ON MAKING HOMOGENEOUS FAMILIES, FILTHY GOY
WORK YOUR LIFE AWAY AND PAY TAXES SO I CAN IMPORT JAMAL, TYRESE AND ABDULLAH TO REPLACE YOUR DECLINING POPULATION

>It’s more a case of the womyn not wanting a baby to take away from her leisure time, social life, and Starbucks budget.

Fixed it for you.

Why do they always use the words "body", "beautiful", and "important" when they want to inspire themselves? Are they truly that fucking shallow?

Attached: spongeminion.png (186x208, 61K)

>Canada flag
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME