Wypipo

It’s the new way of saying “cracker ass cracker”. Any time you see it, it’s pretty much being used as a racial slur. What can we do to counter it.

Attached: 92E7A63C-725B-425E-B62E-67AA065A70AA.jpg (800x800, 42K)

>What can we do to counter it.
Murder.

>What can we do to counter it
Laugh at it. Who cares?

Laugh at their continued inability to think of a decent racial slur for whites.

Even their slurs are retarded. It's literally pointing out that negros are too stupid to pronounce "white people" correctly.

Who cares lol
Racial slurs only offend brown people because it reminds them of their inferiority. They can say what they like about us.

These. It's impossible for the lesser races to insult white people.

the thing about racial slurs is that they only hurt when they demean you. if a brown person insults me, it doesn't bother me because i don't care about them. its like a child calling me a name.

ive noticed blapipo pisses them off lol
also call any black female the following
>lashisheshwa
>shashwesha
>lashwisha

They aren't hard to piss off. Perpetually stuck in anger mode.

>caring what shitskins say or think
You've got other problems to fix first buddy.

Cracker= literally pointing out whites' position of dominance over blacks.
Cave person= reveals schizophrenia is rife among blacks, as they think they invented civilization then forgot it while we lived in caves
Mutant= same as above. Only this time they think they made us in am ancient lab. By affecting black genes. With magnets. Seriously.
Whitoid = a childish attempt to turn around "negroid", which wasn't even a slur to begin with.
White boy= an attempt by lower races to paint white men as childish and unmanly, despite the fact that we have it is the hard work of white people that keeps most of them from starving to death. Made more comical by fact that whites produce the physically strongest human males on the planet.
I could go on. But pretty much every anti white slur is an illustration of negro stupidity.

nothing, because we don't let words have that much power over us like weak faggots

>baaahhhhh I want to be able to call blacks niggers IRL booohooooo
>THAT WOMAN CALLED ME A WHITE PERSON ON TWITTER, ARREST THEM, ARREST THEIR FAMILY HATE CRIME HATE CRIME

when i get called cracker i tell them thanks im glad as fuck i am one. nothing sets them off more than a reply like that

Co opt it like the faggots did faggot

wow, do you have autism dude?

fpbp

This. It isn't offensive at all

why would you care...

gays could only do this because, well, it's like wypipo. most gays realize wait hold on women are the worst, and all of a sudden being gay isn't so tragic any more. so being called a faggot, well, it's hard to not be a bit proud. I love being one and I use it as an insult regularly to describe the worst type of gays. But I'm still a faggot. My enemy is a faggot. etc.

I mean, how can a black person insult a white guy? Like, even if they are manlier, we're still better... so the only thing that a black person can do to insult a white guy is kill him, which is...well probably earning the nigger a one way trip to hell, or reincarnating as a real monkey or whatever.

No it's ebonics.

I assume cracker was a metaphor for whites being easy to break not a refetence to whites cracking whips god niggers are stupid.

There's nothing they can mock whites for. Every insult slides off of me like water off a raincoat. But if they start treating me like some weaker man, they will soon regret it.

I hope they keep saying cracker
Historically ignorant nogs dont understand that cracker means 'whip cracker' as in slave master. Niggers actually call us master without realuzing it

lol it's the opposite.

It literally sounds like them speaking a retarded, degraded version of english.

Its more of an insult to them than it is to whites.

everything they do insults themselves it seems wtf

>pic related

Attached: A_Bit_TOO_Proud.jpg (400x400, 35K)

wy pipo
(Wy pipy)
What ?
In Polish it means "you* pussy "
*more than one person

Attached: 1511589768038.jpg (400x300, 16K)

and the delusional masses can't get enough of these niggers hahaha

Doesn’t work because we aren’t culturally immature.

What is going on, my fellow pipos?

Attached: 1486358307244.png (720x720, 880K)

I think it's an expression of thier deep desire to BE one of US.

Attached: Honky.jpg (800x800, 134K)

I honestly thought the term was a joke at the expense of people who just like to complain about white people. Like saying something along the lines of "muh vuh-jye-nah" to make fun of feminists.

Attached: thinking.png (256x256, 53K)

Niggers can’t insult white people user. It’s not linguistily possible.

I really like the idea of making “blapipo” a thing. It will piss them off to no end.

linguistically, nigger.

Attached: 1469419375970.jpg (238x250, 13K)

its just a jungle-tongue way of saying “white people”. its not insulting in any way really

rest assured that it is impossible for the lesser races to come up with an effective slur for whites

Am I supposed to be offended that niggers can't spell out two words? Seems par for the course.

Protip: If you're white and words offend you then you're a beta. Being white is literally being born top of the food chain. Words don't matter.

You better believe he has.

Attached: WhiteBread.jpg (1089x1000, 200K)

>What can we do to counter it
does it really bother you?

by using it ourselves

it's fucking 'white people' written in speech impediment niggerish, no one is offended

Sounds retarded
>Also points out the ridiculous problem back people have spelling People and not poeple or pepole

*yawn*

it’s how blacks pronounce “white people” in their heavy ghetto ebonics accent

>Every insult slides off of me like water off a raincoat.
What about Jew?

I've never seen Whitoid used outside of Jow Forums and I'm 99% sure it's a guy just shitposting adn pretending to be black.

"Wypipo" though I mostly see Asians adn Mexicans using, and it's also alongside "So fragile" but if you point out that the entirety of the comments is projection and circle jerking over how upset they are about whites existing, they lose their shit and have a screaming fit while suggesting you're the upset one.

>Whitoid = a childish attempt to turn around "negroid", which wasn't even a slur to begin with.

Holy shit, I never knew this. I thought the blacks were trying to imply that whites were aliens or something when I first stared hearing whitoid

Don't do anything? By not being offended by it, it pisses them off so much more.

Why contain it? Nonwhites could create racial harmony in this country today by just dropping identity politics, and ostracizing those who continue to practice them. But they won't do that, so instead let them create a sense of white racial identity where none existed just a few years ago.

ask them why they think it's acceptable to use racist language

I was always thinking it was something like Honky or cracker

Attached: bless dis post.png (526x807, 585K)

Damn snow monkeys laughing at our best insults.

Wear your fav thai joint t-shirt.

Attached: bich_nga.jpg (720x960, 139K)

I'm very my Sub Saharan rainforest dwelling friend, but was this your "best insult"?

>It’s the new way of saying “cracker ass cracker”.

Oh no whatever will we do? Mean words? Aboobloohoo.

Remember: If you get upset at being called a mean word even once you invalidate the correct position that racial insults are meaningless insults. If nigger and kike is as harmless as retard, then why the fuck would you give a single shit about this? Be consistent.

Laugh, call them a nigger, and watch them self-destruct and be killed by the police.

We win kangz.

*We wuz kangz

Came here to say this. The only reason words become offensive is because people get offended.

As long as people know I'm white I don't care how they say it.

Attached: IMG_6889.png (666x318, 543K)

Ignore them.

How about: ShaQuankquank?

Attached: 1449229171632.png (798x770, 676K)

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

Fools, you need to do what they've never understood how to do, which is take the power away from the word. Use it ironically, use it whenever. They think it is effective because it is a part of black lingo used to offend white people who aren't part of that in-group. Make it white lingo too and the word will die. I know I'm getting me a WYPIPO shirt as soon as I can.

yea pretty much this

my personal favourite is 'white devils'
anyway I don't care, they can call me literally anything they like

Attached: laughing pepe.jpg (258x245, 12K)

facts right here. the anger switch got stuck long ago, love seeing them demand more than others as if it's equality. love how it pisses everyone off and everyone realizes they're trash but won't say it, fucking best part of america.

Guys, why don't we just be traditional here. Just call them niggers

i like whit boi. look at this humongeous penis whit boi! kek

he's not lying about the ancient lab and cave dwelling. look up "Yakub" the scientist. nation of islam and 5%ers are certifiably nuts.

I think of white devils as a sign of respect.
They literally cannot compare us to any living creature, we are so superior.
We are viewed as being beyond the physical realm and are the incarnation of evil itself.
It’s hilarious.

I have only ever seen it used ironically. Also this

ITS OKAY TO BE WYPIPO

>Jot down name of who used it in journal
>when day of the rope comes start collecting what's due

Attached: Shirt 1.jpg (462x506, 27K)

And yet a simple "nigger" makes them fall apart. Black fragility is real.

>Caring about the opinion of niggers.
Sort yourself out.

Attached: moochelle monkey.gif (294x213, 750K)

Just like when you call out a "jew" and they recoil in horror at being found out. kek.
Jewish hypocracy is real.

>mfw niggers wanna be jews so badly that they compete for "ultimate victimhood" status. slaves vs holocaust.

Attached: 1488_KEKs.jpg (600x528, 72K)

White people are too big brained to give a shit about their weak slurs.

"Blacks and browns cannot be racism, silly cracka, only whites be rayciss Bix nood"

>Blapipo
I'm going to be very disappointed if I'm the first to say this. They will try to say that it sounds retarded and then voila, the trap is sprung.

Start using it as "our word"

Wassup wypo, last night's cricket game was the shit!