Lets settle this once and for all: Tipping. Yay or nay?

Lets settle this once and for all: Tipping. Yay or nay?

Attached: 4B04CF31-14F9-4499-94CF-F7A7E8C1AF9F.jpg (750x1008, 732K)

do what you want it's a free country

If you tip be sure to give the tip directly to how you intend to receive it. Video Related is why you never leave the tip on the table.

Attached: 1521755847311.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Tips are for exemplary service. Not just doing your basic job. You don’t deserve a tip for bringing me my food while I get my own refills.

If service is good yep

Nay, tipping is dumb as shit.

every time you pay the VAT you're tipping the government

That little niglet eyeing that cheeseburger like it is a white woman.

>Advertisement aimed at black families
>"there's no tipping"

I believe this is what they call institutionalized racism. Hilarious.

Yay, they aren't there working for their health.

I don't tip cleaners or bus drivers, no need to tip waiters.

After eating in Japan, I find tipping is worthless.
Good food and service sells itself.

ah but you see the counter to that argument is- if you don't tip they will spit in your food and make you wait longer next time

would you tip a paramedic?

Tipping is gay af. America is the only nation to really do it ima. Regular basis. If we all stop then restaurants will finally just pay their workers minimum wage.

Yes because it is an easy way to convert money into someone else's happiness

ofc, 20% of my hospital bill

Nay.

Probably written by a neurotic Jew.

The kids likely went on to get diabetes

The world does not give a fuck about you.

Strap up close with friends & family. The rest is bullshit.

Mother is begging for Uncle Tyrone's cock, while the husband is talking to him about whether or not Willis Reed will play in game 7.

McDonalds promoting adultery and breaking up families. Husband leaves a tip anyway because he feels bad for whoever has to clean up his son's urine dribbling down the back of the booth.

this has never been true, retard. tipping has always been payment for doing their job.

As a white person I strongly respect traditions and culture.
Tipping seems to be a big part in the american dining culture and I believe it shouldn't be changed in favor of a globalist, jewish approach. I too believe in a free market but also care about the well being of my fellow countrymen.
The US being the failed state that it is, can't offer livable wages for the most vulnerable part of the population, so we need to express our discomfort by doing our part and tipping for the exceptional service these workers provide while at the same time honoring our traditions, rejecting the globalist agenda.
If you don't tip, don't eat out and refrain from commenting on the subject all together

Attached: Ultra+rare+smug+anime+girl+if+youre+reading+this+youve_56cff8_5818425.jpg (229x220, 8K)

Tipping is part of not being a nigger.

Under no circumstances.
If your employer is paying you shit that's between you and him.
The cost of your service is included in the bill, if it isn't, again, not my issue.
I for one will not be a party to bribery and grifting.
Stop tipping americucks.

Only for women.

Sorry boys! You're privileged and problematic enough already.

I encourage black people to tip.
>I'm a niggardly nigger nagger.

I tip when I'm in the States (but I generally tip whites only unless a POC really reached a high level of service).

in Europe I only do it in Eastern Europe at small biz restaurants

I don't like being guilt tripped out of my money because waiters are too lazy to protest better wages or obligate their employer to pay their minimum wage if the tips weren't enough