HOLY FUCK GET IN HERE

VARG COMPLETELY BTFOS MEDNIGGERS ELECTION IN ITALY
youtu.be/zsqoZ3oP4X0
youtu.be/zsqoZ3oP4X0
youtu.be/zsqoZ3oP4X0

Attached: varg x mednigger.jpg (1270x681, 86K)

>Nigger on a shack makes a 1 minute video with movie maker with 3 paragraphs and 3 images
>Somehow it's an argument
Genuine question.
Are Vargtards clinically retarded?

>is that a rhetoric one?
none the less though the comment section is an echo chamber as usual

Daily reminder only Germanics and Slavics are true Aryans

Mediniggers are not white.

nice flag

THERE IS NO POLITICAL SOLUTION he says until the hordes of third worlders are at his home. i don't see how the problem goes away by retreating to the woods whilst they still flow in.

Stop watching Varg

Attached: Matteo_Montesi_1.jpg (321x385, 20K)

vargtard are literal sub-humans
i want to salughter them all

what he basically means is that there is no CURRENT political solution. there is no 'nazi' party.
there will be political solutions after either a civil war or another SHTF scenario. but yes. right now, you cant vote anyone who is truly working for european benefit.

Sage

Attached: vargtards.jpg (1125x940, 165K)

He is just pimping his “live in the woods until someone builds a quickie-mart right next to it and my aryan daughters marry niggers” lifestyle

According to Varg himself, most of his income comes from
>music copyright
>roleplaying game sales
>book sales
....etc

So what does he do all day long? His wife is handling the kids full time, is he really spending 8 hours a day editing videos and messing around in the garden?

My point is, he has the time to record some new music, instead of re-using the same ditty over and over

Reminder, this is what a fat amerimutt "white" nationalist looks like.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 9.06.31 PM.png (303x819, 523K)

anti-german and anti-EU political parties exist though and they are at least a step in the right direction

Meds are better than g*rmanic rats like varg

which are all working for zionists.
take italy for example. this guy is in power because (((they))) want the italiens to calm down. they want them to think that they accomplished something so they stay quiet.

yet as varg says, this guy is a brown mutt himself, christcuck and civic nationalist. he is the enemy of true europeans. it would be better if there were no parties and peoples like that. same for germany. it would be better if there was no AFD. why? because then a civil war scenario woulld be much much quicker. day of the rope would be already in sight.

So basically you want a full escalation first before doing anything?

Witness these digits of truth.

>rhetoric(al)
>none()the()less though
just show your flag sandnigger

in short: yes. building something from the ashes is better and quicker than through (((democracy)))

>More europeons sticking their nose where it doesn't belong
fuck off back to your crumbling nations, you bleeding fucking cunts

enjoy your brown civic nationalist, christcuck.
cant wait for the day when your economy goes to shit like greece, and you are forced to beg germany for money.

nigger

If there were no AfD or Lega Nord they anti european parties would have free reign and dominate the public debate, creating a feeling of hopelessness for those who oppose these policies.
It's good to have nationalist parties, why do you think they scare the shit out of the establishment? Because a strong party could fan the flames and give people the idea that they're not alone.
And to say that they ''allowed'' this coalition to take place is dumb, the center right all the way to the far left are all shitting on these nationalist parties, because they are scared.

>civic
you are literally a brainlet sub-human

I will
now fuck off back to your imploding banking system and stop calling

he seems fairly discouraging of any political action. i doubt his drain the system tactic will see through (current state won't just disappear). we need physical removal and that can only be done by political means.

again, these parties are anti european itself. they just wear a different (((mask))) to calm the population. they are civic nationalists at best. they wont change anything.

and yes if they didnt exist, chances are high we would be in a civil war already.

No there would be no civil war, larper.
People turn more right after a political debate than if the politics would be dominated by cuckservatives and leftists.
Take your black pill and go, you're speaking nonsense.

you mother is civic nationalist

wow what a waste
I guess "true Aryans" also necessarily have to be a few thousand years behind "medniggers" in terms of erecting civilizations filled with art and culture and plumbing and stone houses and cities, because while almost the entire mediterranean was surrounded by high civilization, "true Aryans" were fucking trees and sacrificing humans to their blood gods like ancient Hillary Clintons

hahah wut

Attached: big4.png (355x463, 228K)

How the fuck does Geramyn have more accomplishments than Italy?
I always thought we were behind Italy

It is made by burger or an anglosaxon dude, ofc is shit.

Because you've been conditioned to hate yourself.

ranking ''accomplishments'' is fucking stupid any way, some accomplishments are more impressive than others.

>watching va*g

Attached: 5.jpg (1024x595, 124K)

You saying I shouldn't? I feel like I am in better company especially on Jow Forums if I hate Germans.

based sloveneger
you can clean the stables again once the wars are over

Attached: 1528214289069.jpg (1702x2048, 157K)