Brit/pol/ - Comfy Eddie edition

>Sadiq Khan faces prospect of Tory rival amid growing pressure
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jun/03/sadiq-khan-faces-prospect-of-tory-rival-amid-growing-pressure

>‘Their DUPLICITY is apparent’ MEP accuses EU of trying to ‘LOCK’ UK into the customs union
express.co.uk/news/politics/969507/Brexit-news-Nathan-Gill-EU-UK-customs-union-free-trade-deals-Michel-Barnier-Theresa-May

>Lord David Steel on Jeremy Thorpe: ‘Quite likely’ there was establishment cover-up
channel4.com/news/lord-david-steel-on-jeremy-thorpe-quite-likely-there-was-establishment-cover-up

>Manchester United star Paul Pogba hits back at critics blasting ‘you don’t criticise Lionel Messi for walking on pitch’
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6452361/man-united-france-paul-pogba-blast/

>Police admits mistakes in arrest of Rashan Charles who died in custody
metro.co.uk/2018/06/05/police-admits-mistakes-arrest-rashan-charles-died-custody-7605639/

> Michael McIntyre and his son attacked by moped gang in London
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5805219/Michael-McIntyre-son-attacked-hammer-wielding-moped-gang-London.html

>Chris Grayling's response to the rail fiasco could decide the next election
newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2018/06/chris-graylings-response-rail-fiasco-could-decide-next-election

>'Conveyor belt' of ministers in Equalities Office risk undermining progress, warn MPs
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/women-uk-government-theresa-may-penny-mourdant-equalities-office-a8382846.html

>Heathrow Airport: Cabinet set for new runway decision
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44357580

>Scottish government urged to back workplace parking tax
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-44354925

>Northern Ireland abortion law debate backed by MPs
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44357581

Attached: comfy eddie.png (731x487, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs.umn.edu/research/labs/lionresearch/research/mane-research
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5807439/Regent-Street-shoppers-flee-knife-wielding-thugs-outside-Swiss-watch-shop.html
walesonline.co.uk/business/business-news/youre-asked-your-gender-sexual-12138327
prideofbritain.com/nominate
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5807227/Thugs-fracture-teenage-rugby-players-skull-mowing-car.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_gardening
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5801349/Family-rows-unsuitable-weddings-include-father-denial-gay-son-couple-59-24.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Something interesting for you to read if you're bored for 2 minutes

cbs.umn.edu/research/labs/lionresearch/research/mane-research

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5807439/Regent-Street-shoppers-flee-knife-wielding-thugs-outside-Swiss-watch-shop.html

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-5 UK Home Daily Mail Online.png (995x1001, 751K)

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-5 UK Home Daily Mail Online(1).png (356x301, 56K)

walesonline.co.uk/business/business-news/youre-asked-your-gender-sexual-12138327

>tl;dr "so we can pressure employers to hire blacks, gays and women"

Attached: qt.png (612x880, 354K)

Support me on patreon

I would unironically do this. I think you can do it anonymously, look into it, if you can then do it.

What reward tiers would you have?

Another woman raped in my city lads.

That makes it four now in the last two weeks.

Attached: Peter Hitchens 5.jpg (298x351, 122K)

love summer. all the chavs are wearing their football shirts if not fully topless

Attached: 3000003.jpg (1600x968, 549K)

fucking hell mate you shouldn't be attacking women like that

You've got to stop.

I would face fuck that cunt so badly

i called a nigger a ratchety ass nigger in the comments section on youtube i'm i going to get into trouble guy's

Attached: 1510765125620.jpg (250x209, 8K)

lads days off tomorrow
what can i do to make my local community better

You're so fucked. I'm off. You're toxic bro

Attached: 1523366082482.gif (360x270, 2.74M)

plant some wildflowers in a field/woods/waste land

Attached: VADOT.jpg (825x600, 314K)

do i just buy a packet of seeds or what

fucks sake

Is this your facebook?
http:// face book com/ profile.php?=73322363

buy some seeds or go to homebase or something to buy larger, fully formed plants. make sure they're native and water the area well after you plant/sow them

you people are my only friends

Attached: 45245454245.png (1155x1430, 609K)

don't have facebook lad never have.

prideofbritain.com/nominate

Vote Tommy Robinson

Outstanding bravery award

Start buying guns.

gonna put a fuck load of blue ones and then a group of red ones where i used to hang out with my ex

Who cares about roasties anyway. Especially British 'women'.

same

oh, well it's definitely someone's facebook in this thread

do it in a swastika

fucking spastic didn't even draw other EU countries flags on the backs of the other chairs

sweet

How did you get my facebook profile?

this.

i dont know if flowers grow how you plant the seeds

it's a trick

Attached: 1520780145715.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

Attached: smart homes (unironically called this on the website).jpg (1024x591, 110K)

feeling toad flax and poppies lads
any complaints?

isnt toadflax invasive?

gonna buy a rake and a high vis jacket so no one moans at me

nevermind, was thinking of 'ivy leaved toadflax'

>Wake up shit shave shower
>Oh it's warm today ok I'll wear some light shit so I dont get too sweaty
>1pm, I am sweaty
>Get home one of my pits is soaked
>Clearly missed it with the roll on
>Ballsoup.briefs
>Shower 2
>I'll play some tekken
>6 34pm
>I am sweaty

This is bullshit

Attached: 104857721.gif (480x360, 1.16M)

thats a good idea m8

sweet i would be able to hear the neighbours fugging and i could fap to it.

I think I'm going to gear my life up to saving 50k and going off-grid.

need more than 50k mon ami

i love the ugly plywood sections just to reduce costs even further

lol this. you need at least £250,000 after land purchase. ps, dont buy a rock in some desolete shithole in scotland because you wont be able to grow anything

>Gang of Asian thugs hurl racial abuse and fracture teenage rugby player's skull by mowing him down with car then smashing him over head with golf club in terrifying 'hate crime' attack

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5807227/Thugs-fracture-teenage-rugby-players-skull-mowing-car.html

Sad how weak whites are now. Remember a couple of months ago when I was out with my brother, saw a couple of pakis bashing up some drunk white deanos outside a pizza shop, it was embarrassing and sad. Christ, 40 years ago a paki wouldn't dare look at you the wrong way due to fear of repercussions, now they rule the streets.

Attached: Enoch Powell 3.jpg (620x388, 103K)

Really depends upon how much of the building you do yourself, and if you do it with reclaimed materials.

No, you don't need that much. Stop going online.

if you're planting in the place where you and your ex used to go, then you could plant ''forget-me-nots' as it ties in with the place meaning and they're blue

Attached: Forget_Me_Nots.jpg (726x544, 94K)

Why the fuck have atheists supplanted Jews as the Jow Forums scapegoat.
Why the FUCK has Jow Forums turned into an evangelical forum site?

Attached: 1505857956559.gif (234x159, 315K)

im looking forward to you failing and miserably returning back to the city

i could probably knock one of those up in a weekend with some mates, it's pathetic.

>have to print out document, sign it and scan it again
Fucking annoying.

operation flatfoot?

actually might
they grow in shady wooded areas

I've never lived in a city. The number was approximate. You really do not need a lot of money.

Viper's Bugloss for the bees.

it hasnt. it just rears its head now and again. remember that a lot of the yanks on here are unironically spics and there's loads of slav subhumans here too

Atheists are a problem. Most of Jow Forums complaining about them are guilty of the same thing though; they're """"Christians""""

There is literally nothing wrong with hating atheism.

if they sell them at homebase i'll get some

angelica was the worst Hey Arnold! character

Attached: 1516808020117.png (576x432, 151K)

Nobody on Jow Forums is devout religious. If they were they wouldn't be here, they'd be living the monastery life or something.

Buy a caravan in the countryside lad.

That's my long term plan. Caravan parks will be safe havens when the cities become and suburbs become too unsafe.

Attached: Comfy caravan park.jpg (1024x683, 89K)

Disgusting. America has plenty of refugees, but we don't let them get away with this shit. Police here will rightfully shoot you fucking dead. What is a UK cop going to do? Hit them with a rubber stick? Hug them and hold onto them to keep them from running away, then put them in a comfy jail where criminals get treated better than the poor and homeless? Nah family. Nah.

Jow Forums is fuelled by paranoia

I'm not religious by any means but I'm not an atheist.

Not many year round parks

Hey Arnold used to make me sick. No reason, it just used to make me feel like shit.

I do live in the countryside. There's a lot of farmers who would actually be willing to sell some land they don't want to manage to you if you give them a fair price.

There are sites like this also where I am. It's another option.

this
if a plane flies overhead i think an asteroid is crashing or a black hole has been opened by that switzerland expiriment
when i was young i used to check the window every morning for heat to see if the sun had expanded and i was gonna die soon

To be honest, this speaks to me.

>not thinking your parents have been replaced by imposters who want to kill you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_gardening

We have an overdeveloped sense of threat. Which is why we're ahead of the curve.

>call whites weak
>sat and watched nonwhites attack whites

Someone once said this thread is dead, only shitposters and shills here and that real Brit/pol is on discord now.

Is this true?

SORRY FOR COMFY NEETING

Attached: 1517853280980.jpg (250x203, 6K)

Nobody is under the illusion that society cares about them anymore. Once the boomers and elderly die, we will see a rapid change in what can be considered polite.

"Until the civil war comes..." That is what Enoch said.

Attached: 1522509010270.jpg (1200x1200, 214K)

guarantee that discord has atleast 50 posts decrying the decline of the discord and how they miss the good old days

The good old days of brit/pol/ were full of people decrying the good old days when YKTD and other tripfags weren't there.

Attached: meme.jpg (669x500, 120K)

If you were to tell her the truth she would walk off in a huff and fuck one of them to prove to herself she was right.

Maybe.
i=/in the process of looking for it I've found a Jow Forums discord with a Brit/pol channel that's been dead since March.
The only actual Brit/pol discord invite links I've found are all dead now.

The official one is secret

there's one of these places near me and it's full of widows and divorcees, and lonely old lady's. They're fucking depressing lad.

BASED, PRINCIPLED Corbyn!

Attached: 1528220943262.png (580x455, 110K)

>he's basically saying it's not vibrant enough
Hello Dean

Well that's not very useful.
Are the tripfags in there? Not sure I'd want to join anyway, if they are.

>widows and divorcees,

So easy puss then?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5801349/Family-rows-unsuitable-weddings-include-father-denial-gay-son-couple-59-24.html

It's on tonight if any lads are interested, remember this girl?

Attached: initforthemoneyquestionmark.png (638x920, 1.34M)

Attached: pope john paul refugee feet.jpg (795x477, 87K)

Caravan parks ARE TOO WHITE

Attached: DA405DF3-69F6-43B3-A20A-9EE080A667EA.jpg (768x1024, 231K)

You can spend 10 months per year, so either just go abroad for two months or just travel around the country and stay at various hotels and B&Bs.

Caravan parks give you a sense of community and most people there are old timers. I have my eye set on one in County Durham, next to a nice little river, perfect for fishing in the summer.

Not my battle, and I'm not going to put my life on the line for some drunk deanos. They shouldn't start something they couldn't finish.

Attached: Help helper 129.png (657x527, 116K)

Wow. Easier than I had hoped.
Guess I can start using my Twitter for fun stuff now.
Still thinking about creating a /forum/ general for discussing sex on Jow Forums.

wasn't he hard brexit?