Absolute state of Sweden

>TV sales crash
>less and less people have and pay TV license to fund state propaganda
>now comes the Swedish culture minister (pic related)
>scrape TV-license
>introduce individual tax on income, regardless if you own a TV or not, >government.se/articles/2018/05/government-proposes-new-financing-for-public-service-broadcasting/
>companies now pay no fee
>hand rubbing intensifies
>the jews never lose

Explain yourself swedes

Attached: typical swede.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=VAZYitaxbw0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yle_tax
youtube.com/watch?v=zpDnTYYXXAY
foxnews.com/world/2016/01/26/teen-refugee-arrested-after-swedish-social-worker-stabbed-to-death.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZVkESecXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SWEDEN, YES!!!

Attached: 15273443271831-po.jpg (1024x632, 74K)

who cares about nigeria

Why is that niggress a minister?

Lmao Sweden keep setting the bar higher ok, the Uk and Canada will be immediately jealous of this bold progressive move

How the fuck did a Somali woman get placed in this position?

I thought Swedes where less white

ahahahahahahahaa

Attached: 1527947670223.png (980x1111, 1.38M)

I find this unacceptable to the point I would literally take off from work to do guerrilla memefare irl. If the memes does not reach your people online, bring the memes to them. In a legal way of course

Thankfully this will never happen in my country

Germany?

>How the fuck did a Somali woman get placed in this position?

Same way a sand nigger managed to be head of the Swedish heritage board, without knowing anything about Swedish heritage.

Attached: typical swede2.png (1608x905, 1.28M)

Attached: 1416074005471_wps_5_epa04491094_Participants_.jpg (634x473, 103K)

I get angrier everyday and i don't know what to do

Attached: 1739039.jpg (620x413, 49K)

I think you know what to do, Satan

Attached: protest.png (596x401, 341K)

Because it’s Swedistan.

Surely she must've won a local election to get in to office, so Swedish cucks must've actively voted for her. No pitty for the feminist cucks.

Because she teaches barbarian Swedes beutiful african CULTURE.

nice try satan, do your thing and it probably still will be better than current year sweden.

You know what to do...

Attached: based nord.jpg (964x610, 211K)

No, after an election the parties get mandates in the chamber of representatives based on their percentage of the votes, after they have set up the chamber of representatives the representatives elect a prime minister who then elects ministers to "help" him.

I love foreign cultures. Culture is food and stuff, right?
hooktube.com/watch?v=VAZYitaxbw0

Attached: puke.jpg (1252x792, 163K)

Piet dindu nuffin

we have this in germany too. if you have only a radio or any device that is able to stream, you have to pay

wanna bet all the niggers and sandniggers are exempt from paying?

Wait until they get a load of Hajji Firuz from Iran.

Attached: DD18079B-FA1A-4B4D-972B-16D1AFABFA7E.jpg (233x253, 22K)

Well, they are all on welfare to begin with so, yes.

Tell me Pieter, what does a couple of anti-ZP dindus have to do with stealing money from your volk to keep the ol' propaganda-machine alive? If you can't sell this to your neighbor, then you are doomed to fail in the future world to come

the funny thing is that even our public television still shows Piet lol

Because those are the people the government chooses to represent, instead of your own.
Wij zijn het volk

Attached: 1528114106449.jpg (809x960, 128K)

Canada still has the most absurd ministers, but it's getting closer.

Anyone know what drugs Breivik was on? And what music he was listening to?

Now was he actually high on drugs or was that something the media was telling themselves to explain why someone would do this

no its different, in germany, you pay per household Sweden toped that with a real tax that is deducted directly from your pay by the tax office and is collected from everyone who gets more than a certain pay.

Disgusting level of virtue signaling.

Asking for a friend?
I never saw the toxicology report, but if true, I would guess the NAZI choice - methamphetamine and fashwave.

Attached: swedenow.png (1033x1070, 499K)

I've honestly been wondering why this hasn't been done a long time ago, the TV license is pointless..

They did this same thing in Finland 5-10 years ago. Fucking commies, I swear I would have no problems torturing them to death very slow, and painfully. I would enjoy every minute of it.

>you mean niggers never have any money

Attached: 1504144153566.png (304x287, 116K)

Nice guess!

Attached: 1526229377624.gif (400x288, 997K)

Look what a Great man in Norway did a few years back. He sure showed those communist children how life can be.

Attached: meme.jpg (669x500, 120K)

We already have variation of this. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yle_tax
Amount per year is 50-163€, depending on income level, ones with most shittiest incomes don't need to pay anything, only after ones income is over 14k € before taxes.

We have some nice public television in general.
I'm watching "De Eilanden" with Midas Dekker as we speak.

Stuff like that would not be possible without taxes.
They just need to get rid of all the junk that can be moved on to for-profit channels.

Similar shit happens all around the world. Look at property tax in the USA. Your local school gets sued/jewed by some tranny kid for 2 million dollars? Guess who's property tax goes up. There are a million ways to get jewed. The sole purpose of a jew is to try and destroy and corrupt as much as possible during their time on Earth.

This is not true. Our current government policy is freedom of association. Meaning that if the niggers in Amsterdam want to make Piet green or yellow go ahead, but for the people outside Randstad this is not open for discussion and they know it. I'm actually glad with that policy for the moment, it will cause more fragmentation which will lead to a sooner uprising of the people

She's unironically a mutt.

Attached: swedlogic.jpg (1052x1220, 245K)

That's pretty reasonable. Everyone in a'dam can jump in the canals for all I care lel

nonononononononono

>stuff like that would not be possible without taxes
Are you a retard? Shit like that should be produced by a commercial network, if there's a market for it. If people don't watch national TV anymore it's because people have no affiliation with the presented form of nation anymore. Therefore, it must change. For it to change, in this case in modern times, it must die

This happened in Finland in 2011 or 13 or something, but companies have to pay a big TV-tax. IIRC for a wage cuck it's about 50-140 euros a year, for a company it's up to thousands.
Another reason to not get a job.

Same in Norway.
What's next? Having to pay car taxes without owning a car? Fugging thieves.

she forgot her band

Attached: band.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Maybe if people aren’t buying TVs it’s because the tax to receive content is no longer valuable to them. Maybe they’re tired of hearing you and want to do something productive with their lives.
But what does an American know about anything?

>Shit like that should be produced by a commercial network

They are only interested in entertainment for the masses.
Not many people will watch a documentary about Dutch culture and nature, but I do.

>She is considered Swedish

Is it too late start again?

can't wait for the black Vikings cartoons

Attached: blackbrit.jpg (1200x1515, 468K)

we wuz kang Magnumz and sheeeeit

Attached: his.jpg (1200x1057, 349K)

This isn’t real?!

Story?

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=zpDnTYYXXAY

>everyone in a'dam can jump in the canals for all I care lel
That's pretty tough language kid, you do know that the most based Dutch people are the Amsterdam Dutch who remained true to their people and resisted multiculti within the most multiculticity on earth? If you met one, they would remind you of an Afrikaner of sorts. Really likable people, probably a couple percent of 'm left today

She's hot.

Attached: Alice Bah Kuhnke 1.png (547x806, 716K)

I'd actually tap that

Jews and leftists literally preventing qualified whites from getting hired, and hiring dumb nigs because they're brown.

it is

foxnews.com/world/2016/01/26/teen-refugee-arrested-after-swedish-social-worker-stabbed-to-death.html
Pick one

Attached: sweden.png (840x566, 680K)

that 850 million is coming out of their asses?

Attached: np-kanker-o.png (1033x607, 127K)

Hey, at least you are not blind or deaf so you can enjoy the offerings you are forced to pay for.

He's not buying it...

Attached: minister of mud.png (408x670, 361K)

doubletap
ftfy

Attached: iu0FMN8IUA.jpg (600x381, 50K)

probably this
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZVkESecXk

breach your contract with the jews, satan

guess it hasn't hit the danes yet. your immigration minister takes care of shit directly
kek

Attached: dodgethis.jpg (750x422, 57K)

SO sorry we will have to wait +30 years bro

This is why I never pay taxes.

I love that guy

Attached: haji firooz.jpg (1152x864, 137K)

If more and more people do not watch TV, then the propaganda is ineffective. Or at least less effective. The new tax does not matter in a long run, if the viewership continues to decline.

Basically they fund their own echo chamber. Any closed system is destined to stagnate, degenerate and die.

Attached: 220px-Boyd56.jpg (220x359, 16K)

Internal party politics, like all the other batshit retardation in this country

Pic really related

Attached: AP17194657250582-804x450-cdeede9.jpg (804x450, 50K)

What, how ?

Attached: YouConfusedManul.webm (854x480, 1.84M)

kek dat bimbo

What animal is this?

Attached: Zajeta slika.png (1689x751, 898K)

Read the filename

Attached: brainlet6.png (645x729, 42K)

There was a thread earlier about some swede saying that at midnight tonight bad shits gonna down in sweden

>Thread got deleted

This already works i germany

It should've stopped after the first one then it would be a good reaction webm

I heard something big Will happen at midnight

Södermalm?

>TV License
I am unfamiliar with this concept

The thieves of Norway are the corporate elitists that pay little in tax.

Many national heroes are scorned. However, their sacrifices are never forgotten

Attached: Anders-Breivik.png (1500x947, 959K)

Where I live (Hongcouver) there's a tax on Gasoline for the transit system, which is utter shite.

NIGGER

Trump made him his bitch and got France to attack Syria for him.

Swedecucks and bong pussies need to start building bombs and setting fires. You faggots are an absolute global embarrassment. Rise up and kill or hang your heads in shame before dying.

Attached: two.jpg (330x516, 91K)

BRING BACK THE BLOOD EAGLE

Attached: sweden.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

i guess you're familiar with paying 50$ for cable tv. how much is it?