Patrick Little Updates

Any Califags here have any updates on /ourguy/? There is almost nothing going on in the (((news))).

Attached: Ricky.jpg (344x344, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2018/06/05/what-time-do-polls-close-california-primary/
gab.ai/Patrick_little
amp.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article212487664.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lqoLPlZCEjk
politico.com/election-results/2018/california/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_California,_2018#Republican_Party
youtube.com/watch?v=Vu4uwaa-c_Q
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/polling-choice-obscure-neo-nazi-senate-contender-california_us_5b16e9b9e4b0599bc6ddd73d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No live stream on Little Revolution his YouTube channel today either. Last tweets on both of Pat's twitter feeds are May.

Pat's last Gab post stamped 9 hours ago > good night goyim! Remember, according to the last poll I was in, I was leading the top other challenges to Feinstein with 18%, my closest competition had 7% and 8%. We will come in first or second tomorrow, and hopefully expose electronic voting machine fraud in the process if they try to hide my votes or swap them like they were doing with machines in PA in 2016.."

He's dead. They killed him.

I was waiting in line and was almost gassed by neo Nazis, little is going to win

Ohio reporting in, everyone is wearing "i'm with her" shirts. I don't think that Trump is going to make it boys.

Low voter turnout being reported so Patrick will probably do even better than expected.

Attached: my-vote.jpg (888x136, 23K)

IF YOU'RE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED YOU CAN STILL VOTE!

>For the first time in a statewide election, Californians can now register to vote and cast their ballot on Election Day through a new process known as Conditional Voter Registration — even though the deadline for registration has technically passed. But you can’t register at any polling place. See the full list here and search for a polling place in your county that allows Conditional Voter Registration (marked by an asterisk). You also need to submit a conditional ballot if you registered to vote after May 21.

mercurynews.com/2018/06/05/what-time-do-polls-close-california-primary/

Attached: 1525951317612.gif (400x188, 41K)

Why is that true?

Patrick Little will get my last 2 digits %

this is where he posts: gab.ai/Patrick_little

Because Patrick is basically the only candidate with any enthusiasm behind him.

Attached: SENATOR-PATRICK-LITTLE--.jpg (1644x2222, 815K)

Jews will steal the election as usual.

wow might not even need a runoff

Patrick will use that as an excuse to expose them.

Hope so user, this guy might just be able to change politics for the west
amp.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article212487664.html

Looks like Pat's winning

you can't win the race in the primary
which means patrick little can get 8.2% even and if that's second place he's moving on regardless of how many votes first place wins.

and that would qualify as winning in the primary..

>t. California voter

this video showed up this morning of him yelling at a bunch of Jewish students. I wonder if he was arrested or something for harrasment

youtube.com/watch?v=lqoLPlZCEjk

Wait your turn

Attached: Owens-endorsement.png (565x255, 89K)

If a candidate gets > 50% of the vote I don't think there is a runoff. I could be mistaken however.

Does anyone have like the polling that shows who is winning?

Nyt doesn't even have him as a candidate.

The ruling party in each state usually does worse when voter turnout is low.

Attached: HVFC7PDGRQI6RJ3I5UCD4M7R3Q.jpg (1484x1095, 150K)

Can't find this post.

truly sub humans, they look all excited, must be fantasizing about being raped with sheckles

look harder

>uk flag
>ohio reporting in

Is this some new meta meme i don't know of yet??

You guys actually think he is going to win?

I haven't gone to vote yet. Still not sure if I should vote for Little. I want to vote for whichever Republican candidate will get the most votes, but it's hard to tell.

You're an idiot but Patrick is doing far better than any other R Senate candidate so there you go.

>wanting to vote strategically is being an idiot
actually doing anything other than voting strategically is throwing your vote away

Patrick has the best chance.

t. Anne Coulter

Put on my MAGA hat and voted Patrick

Good for you user.

told my dad to vote patrick, he said "HELL YEAH"

because most of cali by population is left wing. the less californians that show up the less left wingers there are voting.

O mai, you're new. Fucking Post-Trump fags.

fuck it, I'm voting Little.
Just to fuck with everyone.

Attached: download (1).png (692x523, 52K)

Results will be posted here when the polls close:
politico.com/election-results/2018/california/

There ya go

Attached: 1525969124695.jpg (720x960, 86K)

That's the spirit!

I can confirm this is bullshit, I live in the UK

Attached: Patrick Little and Cat.jpg (717x960, 92K)

Attached: 1527115563881.png (2255x3190, 1.57M)

News last night said that almost 40% of ballots from the mail-in were Republican when only 28% of the population are registered Republicans. It's a pretty high turn-out during the supposed "blue wave" and it's taken Democrats by surprise.

Such bullshit. Everyone Jow Forumsack in cali is voting for little

oh
so your also from ohio Uk?

California does runoff even if one candidate wins an outright majority.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_California,_2018#Republican_Party

In theory one candidate could win 99% and go up against a challenger.

Turnout in the 30s is really low.

Misunderstood kek

Above 50 would avoid a runnoff I believe

Lmao

Hartson poll shows Patrick Little close to 1st place at 27%
youtube.com/watch?v=Vu4uwaa-c_Q

>I'm getting internal numbers saying when they call Republicans asking them "who do you support?", they're saying his name above everyone else by an order of magnitude. So, our internal numbers, they're... Let me be clear: I'm an informal campaign advisor to Alison Hartson, and as I'm looking at her numbers, I'm seeing support for Patrick Little among Republicans at much higher clips than the media is reporting, because they're stone-walling him.

>ORDER OF MAGNITUDE

Attached: Senator-Patrick-Little-4747.jpg (1000x750, 710K)

Once you vote, look at the ROSTER STREET INDEX to see who hasn't come out. Get some phone numbers and call them

Still, he would be second

Did you ever really think they would ever let him win?

They are scared

If they try to jew him Patrick will raise holy hell.

Attached: 9107C7E0-9E27-481B-B415-42E51CCCAA29.jpg (724x1024, 123K)

He could win the primary. If he runs in the general election every Republican will endorse Feinstein, who is an incumbent. That means he'll have no big time support, but he might (just maybe) win voters. The best way to get him in would be to find serious dirt on Feinstein. Not Breitbart tier, but something real.

If he wins the general there is one last way to stop Patrick Little. The Senate can refuse to seat him. This was discussed to stop Roy Moore if he won so it would almost certainly be invoked for Patrick Little. That being said let's enjoy the ride.

Attached: Patrick Little Arab Supporter.jpg (2001x3054, 1.25M)

it's fake (and gay)

Cali fag here I know voter turn out was low but I live in a small town I've been by the poles all day but it seems like the lib shits are dropping the ball on showing up to vote still only 2:42 here so who knows maybe antifa hasn't woken up yet. I've talked to a lot right wing people getting out today little seems to have a pretty decent turn out I've heard his name in conversations more then anyone else today

>patrick little literally isn't even on the list of candidates.
Jesus fuck, they actually are afraid aren't they? they don't want ANYONE to even know he exists. no matter what even if he doesn't win the senate getting him into the primaries and having him speak to millions of people for months, will be a victory almost as big as the 2016 election.

nope, confirmed alive spoke to him on the phone.

>T-THE 0% POLL WAS R-RIGHT, WASN'T IT??

HUFFPOST IS GETTING WORRIED

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/polling-choice-obscure-neo-nazi-senate-contender-california_us_5b16e9b9e4b0599bc6ddd73d

>I want to vote for whichever Republican candidate will get the most votes
None of them. It's going to be between Feinstein and the Leon guy.

Smart decision.

2 for little in SD

Attached: 1528170229292.gif (480x274, 1.37M)

Bump for Little!

Attached: 3B6E4D40-88FE-4D86-9AC8-1ABC255E47B2.jpg (808x1024, 112K)

I work at a polling station here in Anaheim and I just want you all to know I’ve personally discarded several dozen written ballots for Patrick Little.

Fuck you all.

against israel is now neo nazi?

kys

Sage
Btw when do the results come out?

bait

Unwise bait if he doesn't want to get reported to the FBI for vote fraud

In 5 hours and 9 minutes the polls will close.

>running as a literal nazi in the most liberal place in the world

kek, dumb goyim

See

Prove it larping faggot

The fact that they won't even say his name tells you a lot. NPR and 538 did stories on the CA gorilla primary and they wouldn't even say Little's name.

Patrick is not a nazi, he is THE Peace Candidate.

Attached: 1526718377441.png (856x483, 714K)

there was someone earlier who said Little had 20% in exit polls but they were probably a larper

checked and kekked

Attached: holocaust-jokess.jpg (474x431, 149K)

God, Another jew again.

Attached: Nein.jpg (1500x1257, 217K)

The entire state isn't San Fran
t. the blue county in the sea of Commiefornia's red

Attached: 1524605806596.jpg (369x496, 20K)

nice larp. I have a buddy that wrote in 0ver 800 votes for Trump in 2016 in a similar fashion

Lel thanks for telling everyone thereby making democracy less likely to succeed in future.

Friendly reminder that this Little dude is controlled opossition to make Republicans look bad.

If only the "safe" candidates won we wouldn't have gotten Trump

Precinct inspector here.
It doesnt work that way.
Also I had 2000 ballots all to myself for the weekend.

Attached: 1502544463407.png (365x214, 38K)

Attached: patrick rockwell2.png (1170x1389, 2.88M)

Here a tweet from Pat

Attached: 02C1AE2C-F4DC-4EC4-8FE2-A9769C953BE6.jpg (1125x1867, 1.33M)

G8, b8, m8. But no larp, capped and sent to the eeoc.

No he is not he is the epitome of true freedom! We give 34 billion dollars a year to the Israel. He’s getting money back