You fags really trying hard to attract more and more normies and MSM here

You fags really trying hard to attract more and more normies and MSM here

Attached: The Guardian on Twitter.png (790x743, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/05/florida-school-shooting-survivor-david-hogg-swatting-prank
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where is their proofs?

Fuck off kike. Stop using this place to blame for shit you guys do.

>meme flag
oy vey

lol

cute PR stunt david. Make sure you thank your father

why is Jow Forums harassing a traumatized school shooting victim pretty fucked up desu

New agencies use Jow Forums by name now?

with /ptg/ here its already infested with normalfags

Drumpftard isn't hateful towards the intellectually impaired?

you know he called this shit in on himself

whatcha doin rabbi?

his meme warriors did it for a publicity stunt

We dindu nuffin.

This. Kikes gonna self-mike when they need attention after everyone stops caring about them.

Attached: B7454FE0-6913-407D-8752-74BA4C1A4CB2.jpg (442x558, 42K)

>anonymous person swats this retard
>we have no idea who did this, but it’s a fact this came from Jow Forums

Attached: A228A815-6ECC-4569-A489-00E404935E3D.jpg (236x235, 22K)

I really hate when they keep calling the other 1,000 kids in the school "survivors" of the school shooting

17 fucking people died, 1500 didnt. If it was the other way around, the 17 get to be called survivors, because then it means something

Its a fake tweet retard. Can you even read? You must have mutt genes you low iq idiot

No. We're not. It's the media that needs a scapegoat. Besides, more normals and MSM fucks come here, the more get redpilled. It's a win either way.

Attached: 1525985011412.png (2550x1650, 423K)

WHY YOU LITTLE...

>not understanding the implications of living with a jewish menace

>a rural drumpftard
Fake and gay

>implying he's worth swatting
I'm calling bullshit. If some user was going to swat him they would have done it months ago and he would have cried about it on twitter.

Attached: 20180331_123937.gif (321x715, 1.57M)

iMAD.

spot on user

Did la goblina do it?

Attached: goblina.png (1000x1287, 754K)

>rural drumpftard

lol nice op almost got me

i literally read Jow Forums 24/7 and there was never a thread to swat him

the only threads that popped up were after the fact, with links to news articles about the incident.

same exact scam they pulled with the 'photoshopped' picture of la creatura ripping apart the constitution - FAKE OUTRAGE.

prove me wrong, post threads to prove otherwise
this kid doesnt need to be swatted, he has bots and no lifers shitting on him 24/7 on twitter. hes already a ineffectual joke meme fag who disrespects the memory of the actual victims.

>Two elementary schools in Parkland were placed on a temporary lockdown
plus FBI and police helicopters & every shill news site is reporting on it. give me a break

This is a slide thread to distract from the Tucson Arizona trafficking camp that was found. There have been a crapload of slide threads since people started looking into Cemex and the related Indian reservation, and boarding schools. Last I checked there were 6 fucking Hogg threads.

>Uses a meme flag
>claims america is a meme flag
Tell your JIDF supervisor that they should stop sending newfags here, it only makes your shit more obvious.

Attached: _ripley-powerloader.jpg (420x390, 50K)

>JIDF supervisor

Attached: 45.jpg (225x225, 6K)

There was absolutely no thread about swatting this guy, something that big would be at the top. Did i miss something?

>tenfold

>Did i miss something?
to visit a real Jow Forums

It's not JIDF. It's Willith at Shareblue. Xir doesn't know how to sound like someone else.

Why does this florida faggot always make that same disgusting smirk in his photos?
Does he think he is going to make his career out of smirking after every random shooting spree happens somewhere in America?
What a sick fuck!

What don't you fucking get about #NOMORE, you fucking old fucker?! You've fucking abused democracy for too fucking long and us kids are going to fucking show you how it's fucking done! See how many fucking times I fucking say "fucking?" That's because I'm fucking angry and it's time for some fucking new voices to vote out the fucking 2nd amendment!
t. Hogg

How is the little nazi faggots meme war going? LMAO.

Attached: trumpdrawsonHogg2.jpg (246x250, 15K)

fake and gay

sage

"This....Is.....The.....War.....of.....the......Faggots!"

-David Hogg, at the March for our lives

Attached: hoggdildogif.gif (600x338, 2.55M)

Why don't more people worship the Hogg? He is so based.

Brokebackpack mountain!

Attached: hoggbackpacks.jpg (1024x799, 102K)

wow i can't believe you pol. how can you do this to this poor child

Yes, yes, we know everything is a slide thread to detract from your little brainlet raids.

Attached: It's okay to be fat.jpg (1540x810, 379K)

Attached: 5g.jpg (652x368, 66K)

Attached: 89f1c19e86e81ab8acb4c39a121db15465d3d803.jpg (940x690, 143K)

a fukin high school kid has you guys triggered. JAJAJAJAJAJA

So sad how people still hate faggots.

Attached: hoggsFBIpic.png (1115x622, 696K)

Why can't you let this fucking dude fade into obscurity. Why do you get making threads about him? Noone fucking cares.

I fucking told you morons. Hogg probably made that thread himself to get more media attention. Just ignore that hideous troll and he will go away. You would think Jow Forums of all places would know not to feed trolls.

It would be great if we could get /mlpol/ 2.0 when the normie count hits critical mass.

MF has such resting bitch face he can't even smile lmao

Fake tweet fuck off kike

>/pol

>wasting police resources

Nope

Traumatized. Fuck off. That nigger wasn’t even in school that day

I’m a “normie”, and my husband Gregory is a university professor. One of the news websites brought me here. At first I thought it was a satire page but I must admit, I was quite shocked to read some of the things you post!

I’m a pretty open minded guy, but holy heck this place is downright dangerous. We’ve actually written a letter to the minister responsible for internet services to try and get this website blocked for the safety of kids. We have one adopted five year old son, and god forbid he reads the abuse on here before we can teach him about women, men, sex, sexuality, and life.

I think I’ll stay around a bit and have some fun though! Perhaps we can meet a few of you in person and have a rational and friendly conversation some time! We host parties now and then, and book out large hotel rooms when we visit America for friends to sleep over with us. I’d love some of you to join in. No charge of course.

Swats????

Quads wasted by a shill... SAD!

Someone doxxed Hoggs family(but not David himself, suspiciously) on here a few days ago. Newfags took the bait. I was the one spamming the thread telling them they were playing right into his hand. Nobody listened because Jow Forums is sub 80 IQ basement dwellers.

I came here to post this. Big stories lately were Tucson, Priestap and UK police. Hogg hasn't been focused on in a while. In fact he's faded from the national stage as well and does not appear to have prepared a second "act" after failing to get into college. Sure is lucky for him that just as he was watching the clock run out on his fifteen minutes, he suffers a newsworthy event from an unknown prankster.

Stfu, faggot

>o
Many people have tried to take this site down, and all have failed. Even if you took this site down, you would be putting yourself in danger from the people on this site.

cringe

go larp on r/the_donald and gtfo off Jow Forums. there is no such thing as a "slide thread" you little fucking virgin.

Attached: 1475701020397.png (1317x689, 186K)

>not respecting kek‘s will

Hi there! Don’t worry I call myself faggot to deaden the impact of that word. You can’t hurt me with words, as much as I can’t hurt you with violence (I am a pacifist).

>rural drumpftard

Professional journalism.

Fabricated and homosexual.

That’s the point, dumb fag.

Zogg probably swatted himself in a cry for help.

Hey Snowflake, whatcha doin?

Attached: 1493477813233.jpg (531x702, 164K)

Eat shit, you filthy fucking kike. Your false flags are boring and predictable, just like every other jew trick you soulless, coin-clipping sandniggers come up with.
Your pet faggot's fifteen minutes are up, and no one gives a shit about whatever publicity stunt you kikes are sending him on next.

Why would they blame this place? Weird

Are we the boogie man to the UK?

Why don’t you start with the drunk at Disney that was causing a panic ?
But instead you blame/pol/ anons.

This could be your man
Now leave

Attached: 54A36B6D-77F8-478C-B750-B2C524ABFEF7.jpg (800x457, 31K)

>and he would have cried about it on twitter.
It's been fun watching his twitter numbers go down. Normies are bored with him, and the kikes are reduced to putting him on a bus and parading him around for attention that he will only receive from (((privileged Whites))).

Fuck off, everything isn't about pedo hunting.

Attached: 1527948444064.gif (512x448, 20K)

so what are the chances the police will find who did it, or since it is all fake and gay it will be "gee whiz we don't have that kind of technology. Oh well"

Attached: average joe.jpg (3264x2448, 1.48M)

WTF, this was clearly those fucking sickos at reddit. This is a board of free speech and peace. Leave /pol alone!

Attached: 9a2.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

I shall call him David Hogg, the swatting survivor, from now on.

Attached: hogg_running_team_poo.jpg (1122x898, 177K)

I had a dream last night that Hogg was the shooter and that he was on TV and everyone thought he was the survivor. I don't really care about the shooting so it was really strange. Why is he still here though I don't really remember the real shooter

THE OP IS A SHOOOP YOU DUPE
Here is the tale
google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/05/florida-school-shooting-survivor-david-hogg-swatting-prank
/pol didundonuffin.
I've heard of a lot of swatting getting done recently. I'll bet it's those pesky kids from Reddit as usual. Spaces bastards.

>uses nazi as an insult
Go back to redit faggot. Jow Forums is a NatSoc board

>msm saying Jow Forums

holy fuck we've made it bois

Tf he looks like an old man with no teeth.

>Hogg and his three friends SWAT himself to try to blame gun owners or Jow Forums

Attached: 1454632017774.gif (600x600, 910K)

All the things he's drawing on Hoggs kite are desirable to some people here in every thread.
Makes you think.

>survivor
he wasn't at school during the "shooting" faggot

Attached: 1419468004649.jpg (237x251, 9K)

funny how that works

DAVID HOGG IS A TOTAL INCEL.
He's also on pharmaceutical grade amphetamine, Adderall.
Mix those two facts and you get pic related happening. I do not for one second believe that he is gay (from everything he had previously said). Speed will do that I suppose. It makes you so desperate for sex.
Make people want to talk shit too.

Attached: IMG_4664.jpg (728x567, 38K)

>makes

I laughed way to hard at this pic....

Attached: I want off this ride.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

Just gotta keep the normie repellent up and keep the valueable ones to redpill.

Attached: 1526698293511.png (487x1028, 119K)

>Non-stop Hogg shill spam on Jow Forums
>Shit happens
>"Jow Forums did this"
We are at a point that when shills spamming on Jow Forums gets Jow Forums framed for bullshit.

>We are at a point that when shills spamming on Jow Forums gets Jow Forums framed for bullshit.

thats 90% of the threads started with
a screencap of some "outrageous" tweet by some nobody loser.

they literally come here to bait for (((you)))s and $$$ clicks on their blog. its the manifestation of the the jewish cancer in internet form, profiteering off divisive hateful bullshit wrapped up in the cloak of alturism. same old shit, new medium. it aint going anywhere unless google and internet advertising is kill.

Attached: jewhogg.png (1098x1147, 498K)

This. I "survived" the Oklahoma City bombing by being 15 miles away from it. If I'd been 15 miles closer, I could have died!

The young people will win

>Speed will do that I suppose. It makes you so desperate for sex.
tfw you will never fuck Hogg's tweaked out hole

Attached: 1525975267931.jpg (1158x2020, 430K)

Why does he always have that look on his face like he's in the lolllipop guild?

Attached: lollipop-guild-299-sized.jpg (649x299, 40K)

this desu
Jow Forums is being framed
wouldn't swat know it was their golden boy who lived there anyway?

minor eke at the st8 of u