Are Mexican inmigrants lazy like Spaniards in Europe?

Attached: mexican_inmigrants.jpg (3706x2832, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OP30okjpCko
youtube.com/watch?v=PHCt2uHVe58
youtu.be/BkLE90jSCWU?t=270
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

of course, they spawned from the people who created siestas.

Attached: 1517581586261.jpg (240x250, 5K)

Yes. Do spaniards steal, half finish work, and smoke meth like Mexicans do?

Yes, mostly

kek all these faggots are lying through their teeth. Beaners are pretty hard workers actually, the problem stems from them being in this country illegally and paying no taxes on their income.

If they could be kept at 10% of the population or so and led away from marxism, I maintain they would be seen as an asset.

>smoke meth
fake news

Sure Pablo, you have to go back.

They are no more "hard working" than other people. They are highly incentivized to work as much as they can because of what they can afford while living here. A low-education Mexican, who is willing to come up here and paint for $15 an hour (under the table or even on a W-2) can live as a middle-class Mexican would if living in Mexico. He can afford a truck, altezza taillights, flowmaster exhaust, smart phones, has an apartment with frieze carpet and cable TV. You can live in a rented house or condo with your brother and his family and have 4 mediocre or average incomes between all of the adults.....you combine that into one household and it allows for a really nice life compared to what they would have in Mexico.....so they are incentivized to work as much as they can.

Worse because the Spaniards actually managed to build some shit. Mexicans, centracas, and sudacas, are low iq Proto-humans

Eh, no it feels like the Spanish people stay in Spain. Polish workers however are not lazy, they just do the job a bit shitty.

Spain is not Mexico.

If we are gonna talk about any underclass in Europe it's:
>Polish
For being shitty workers, but I do enjoy your nation and people. It´s not your fault that the swedish bosses tires to cheat.
>Muslims
The majority are shit at their work and think everyone is racist. Those who are really hardworking fit in quite well and I couldn´t be happier to have them on my side. Hell, most of them are anti immigration because the immigrants fuck up everyting they and their parents built (aka a successfull life). You should hear my Syrian sub-boss who been here for 30 years, he fucking HATES every other immigrant
>They fuck up my shit

But those who are shit... wow, they are wannabe gangsters who should all be deported.

Attached: 1514935131176.jpg (663x784, 67K)

mexicans work spaniard don't

they are shitskins

low quality people who create low quality outcomes regardless of location

youtube.com/watch?v=OP30okjpCko

You hit the nail right on the fuckin' head, my man. The part about the altezza taillights and frieze carpeting is PAINFULLY accurate. I live directly adjacent from an MS-13 neighborhood and every single beaner household there is exactly as you described.

>altezza taillights
Kek

if thats the case how come the spanish football team has won alot of fifa world cups?

I work with Mexicans. Some are great workers and look up to white man. Most need supervision and are lazy always talking not getting shit done

>First global empire
>Second most spoken language in the World behind Mandarin Chinese
>Lazy
It took hard work to do all that shit

Attached: MEXICO,Nº50001.jpg (1371x997, 542K)

Mexicans are known for being hard workers,even the young mexicans that haven't been niggerized by american culture. You'll never see any american doing manual labor like mexicans. Anybody saying otherwise is a lying nigger in denial.

Those first two things you said only applies to black people, the third thing you said is something only rednecks would do at a trailer park

It was the landlords fault. The landlord didn't turn off the water because he would have to turn the water off for the whole building so he was just a dumb ass.

Mexicans are much harder workers than Guatemalans and Salvadorians by far

In Norway we admire the Spanish. We even make songs about them:
youtube.com/watch?v=PHCt2uHVe58

>using doggos as objects for warfare
lazy and cruel. Just as bad as the fuckin' chinks.

mexicans are notorious for stealing and cutting corners

I live in Texas and have worked with beaners. imigrant beaners work very hard and support their families. They are also drunks and molest kids at a higher rate than civilized people. Their offspring are garbage for the most part.

American Mexican here
The only Mexicans that are "hard workers" are the first generation
I work with plenty of other 2nd gen Mexicans and most of them are nigger tier lazy.
The meme that we are hard working comes mostly from the fact we don't have many other job opportunities outside of manual labor so that's what we all do.

Spain has 1 world cup moron. Brazil has 5 and Germany and Italia have 4

that's pretty much the spanish economy. that's why they need EU gibs to survive. spanish are the niggers of europe

You must be a nigger saving face for your race, Niggers are the ones that are mainly known to do that

Lol you must not have ever worked a real manual labor job before

They both do it, you dumb fuck.

Mestizos and niggers are equally subhuman.

This is accurate

Also

Attached: You Have To Go Back.gif (350x233, 349K)

I wish you were wrong.

bought with eu money

Agreed as a Mexican if you don't have someone busting their balls they will sit around drinking beer all day

I’m going to say the work culture is different. In Spain those fuckers nap half the work day away, not so much with Mexicans in my experience.

t. Beaner

how do they even do this? if I even napped for an hour or two during the day I would ruin my sleeping pattern.

Some work hard some are garbage

>implying that manual labor isn't hard working
>implying anybody will be as lazy as niggers
At least Mexicans are actual decent workers, you must be a self hating retard pussy, Mexicans aren't known to do meth, they're not redneck white people

Jew lover

He's right though. Any mexican that is actually lazy is just a gangbanger that has been niggerized by american culture

sleep during work hours and stay awake at night

bc it's shit tier game for spics and wogs

They work hard physically, but the language barrier limits their ability to understand job requirements and follow guidelines. I like my Mexican coworkers, but I sometimes find them frustrating to work with.

I never said manual labor isn't hard work I just said there aren't many other job options for people who don't even know how to speak the language.

I also didn't say Mexicans are known for meth because when I think of Mexican drugs I think alcohol, coke, and weed but having worked many manual labor jobs its incredibly common
I'm not trying to shittalk Mexicans but I work with plenty of other Mexicans and more than half of them aren't worth shit just facts

only the ones that hang outside home depot

they all have diabetes.

They're a net positive for the economy though and they actually work, unlike niggers and probably work harder than american white people. Every manual labor person would smoke meth not just mexicans. There's probably white manual labor workers that inject heroin while they're working

>hurr beaners are hard working the only lazy ones are american spics
Oklahoma here to tell you how much bullshit that is because of how overrun we are with spics atm. These "hard working" beaners don't exist unless their boss (usually a white guy) is around to tell them to get off their ass. Everyday I go to 711 around lunch time and there is ALWAYS a group of non english speaking beaners there buying as much shitty beer they can get so they can suck it down before they have to go back to work. When I was in college, my landlord hired a Mexican to come retile the shower in my bathroom because the first time he did it, it leaked water downstairs into my kitchen and rotted the wood in my cabinets. It took him 4 hours to 5 hours to retile half the shower and then he left for lunch at 12:30 and didnt come back until 3 o clock to finish the other half, and then he showed up TWO MONTHS LATER to put seal on them because he "forgot" to
TLDR Beaners are fucking lazy

So Cal Native here

Mexicans that are illegal work the shit jobs and just barely work. 2nd Gen mexicans are pretty lazy as well but work different jobs. It's funny seeing so many here.

This.

I do flooring and I have to work around those kind of mexicans. They always take long lunches and are always working slow to milk time.

You clearly do not live in CA, NM, TX or AZ. Everything you said is complete lies. Go home, Pablo

Attached: 159.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Not meth but maybe a lot of weed. I want to escape this country of negros.

difference is most of them go out to do their slave labor job for the conservative republican kike worshiping boss, unlike young white males that are dropping out of society to play video games

the difference between Jow Forums neets and mexican wage slaves

Napping doesn't mess up my sleep but it does give me a headache and make me feel like shit. However alcohol makes me wake up in the middle of the night so I've stopped drinking altogether.

Attached: 1503466727588.jpg (1000x1000, 87K)

Im not trying to argue with you faggot I said first gen Mexicans are legitimately hard workers.
Second gen Mexicans are nowhere near hard working and I say this as a 2nd gen Mexican out of the dozens of cousins I have I have note seen 1 that has the work ethic of their parents
Working was about life or death to them we don't have the same motivation as them because we had more

Things I see in America
[x] White homeless people
[x] Black homeless people
[ ] Mexican homeless people

Did you not read what I wrote ? I work alongside the spics retard

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Attached: 53df2eb961af82bb4dc3e2631e9be2c3.jpg (1080x1350, 157K)

You're not a native unless you're native american, Meixcans work hard and you're in denial

You must not live in new york. detroit, chicago, atlanta or every other state. Nigger. Mexicans are known for working hard for a reason. You're in denial, fag

kek I gave a homeless Hispanic family a loaf of bread just the other day

You see them. Not as many because they live in a family centered culture. The moms and dads will gladly let their kids and kid's children live with them.
One dad told me he wants his son to live with him so he can take care of him later.

>corruption
>everyone voting for the same corrupt guy over and over again
>literally 98 IQ avg. (not me)
>debt keeps rising, the only ones paying it are left-wing which is mind fucking blowing
>muh free market party raises the taxes and imposes even a sun tax for muh shekels
Yeah, pretty much, we are the absolutest niggers of Europe. Feels fucking bad man.

We don't care what name your Originalstan carries. You're all the same.
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

Attached: 5.jpg (259x194, 12K)

I went to trade school to be an HVAC technician so I didnt have to work with smelly beaners and make a shit ton of more money than they did so bite me you fucking retard

They work hard as shit but the fact that they are illegal cancels it out. If they came in legally Mexicans would quickly overtake black Americans on the economic ladder

Go suck some nigger and jew cock you filthy zionist kike lover

Attached: F170522NS19-890x400.jpg (890x400, 74K)

At least you can't bang the Gibraltar monkeys anymore.

Knew it.
GO HOME

Attached: 2.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Native to Socal retard. As in, I was born and grow up there.
And no, they don't. Just because they got shit tier jobs doesn't mean they aren't lazy. Have you ever seen a true illegal work ? Their bodies tell the story.
Do the bare min to get by
Eat tons of beans and rice.
Beer drink all day, working or not.
Do nothing on days off.

laziness good

t. beaner

Attached: 1.jpg (188x267, 11K)

I am I was born here :^)

As deserved for sitting on their ass all day gobbling shrimp out of a can and sugar cupcakes with a duck on the packaging. Throw them and the cans and the duck cupcakes in back of an ICE van, build the wall and make them GO HOME

Hoo, boy! If you think it's negro time now, wait till you get to our level.

Attached: 1496016846113.jpg (960x720, 88K)

>there aren't many other job options for people who don't even know how to speak the language

If you don't know the language you shouldn't be here and need to GO HOME

Attached: 8.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Second hand knowledge:
Niggers seems to be lazier than everyone.
Mexicans can be hard working, completely lazy, or inbetween. I have heard that many will disappear after payday and not return to work until the money runs out.

As much as I hate immigration and globalism. Seeing a turtleneck wearing white fuck annoys me far more than an some immigrant on his break from the field covered in an honest day's dirt.

California here to report the same thing.

Attached: il_340x270.1138803811_8w66.jpg (340x270, 12K)

Mexicans are known for being hard workers, you being naive like a college liberal just makes you look autistic
You can tell that mexicans are hard workers by looking at their body, they're all tired and sweating. you dumb autist

And yet look at their country now. People joke about the US being a war zone, but holy shit Mexico is so much worse.

If you're actually in shape you wouldn't be tired and sweaty looking.
>dyel?

And you're in the wrong country and ICE is out there this second looking for you, not me, spictard. (Sits back, hands behind head, smiles, awaits next news report on 250 mexitards hauled out of my nation in cuffs and shackles, feels good bro). Enjoy that van ride out. Adios.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Look, I don't give a dick about American demographics. I really don't. Population replacement is a crime of historical proportions... Kick Paco out for all I care.
But you're wrong. Whites evolved from niggers, Asians evolved from whites, and amerindians evolved from Asians. Ignoring the slight negro infection slavers brought down to the topical Americans, they're less "proto" than you.

Attached: 1525551288840.jpg (500x710, 90K)

Calm your autism I never said I was for illegal immigration I was simply pointing out the facts.

Why doesnt the EU take them in

>Whites evolved from niggers
Are you retarded?

I don't care. You'll die and be buried back in your Spanish speaking homeland.

Attached: 71.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>Muh out of africa theory.

t. mexican beaner
"If I say nigger whites will crown me as white"
nope, GTFO

This
if you still think humans came from Africa you are a basic plebeian

Im legal in america though, nigger. There's a higher chance of you niggers getting deported for kneeling in a nfl match

So many bigots......

(((the facts)))

Attached: 1508924777042~2.jpg (129x114, 4K)

History of the USA:

1. Scum gets kicked out of Europe
2. Scum kills Native Americans
3. Scum imports niggers from Africa to do the work
4. Scum imports Beaners to do the work.

"Get something for nothing" that's the history of the US.

This jew said it well: youtu.be/BkLE90jSCWU?t=270
starts @ 4:30

Worked summers in construction some work very very hard and some come to the job site drunk. Kind of a toss up.

I dont know if thats how its written in the history books but pretty accurate.

Spic calling whites nigger. I'd be angry if it didn't do shit to my sides. Pablo, get OUT. You just don't seem to understand you are not white, we will never view you as white, and we don't fucking WANT you here. Take your clown music and tacos and burritos and child rape and migrate southward back across your border and RETURN HOME.

Im not here to argue with you faggot but if you insist I have a buddy that goes by the name 45-70govt that would be happy to argue otherwise. Maybe you two should talk some time :^)

Attached: 45-70_lead_001_3g_45-70_am_all_01s.jpg (745x420, 65K)

Only people in the South are like this