"It was a hoax call,"Broward County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Gina Carter said

"It was a hoax call,"Broward County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Gina Carter said.

Carter said a 911 call came in at 8:39 a.m. that someone was at the home with a weapon, Carter said.

"A SWAT team responded and cleared the home," she said. "We are investigating who made the call."

She said the lockdown at an area elementary school was quickly lifted

Hogg, 18, made no direct mention of the incident on Twitter, where he has amassed more than 800,000 followers. He did, however, tweet shortly after the incident that "I could really use a chocolate chip muffin right now."

Attached: Screenshot_20180605-135107.jpg (889x1462, 379K)

>He did, however, tweet shortly after the incident that "I could really use a chocolate chip muffin right now."
Jesus christ what a fucking bitch. His estrogen levels are unbelievable.

Get memed on

Attached: 1445581339122.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

>18
???

>A SWAT team responded and cleared the home

why didn't they do that at Parkland?
falseflag confirmed

Normalish here. Seniors are usually 17/18

Why would an Elementary school still be open? Its fucking June 5th.

No one gives a shit.

He looks like he's in his early 30's. For a 18 yo he's too much active. Smells like a plant desu.

false flag, everyone was forgeting this fag and now this happens

>I could really use a chocolate chip muffin right now.
God fucking damnit.

There aren't enough tendies in the world assuage my disgust.

FPBP

I wish they had shot him. never gonna hear the last of the cunt now

>A SWAT team responded and cowered outside the house for 45 minutes

Ftfy

You gotta be 18 to post here lil dude. You know how many anti-Trump subs I moderate? Come step to me on any one of them or IRL lil bitch ass white ass dumb ass.

>Hoax SWAT call
>CIA and mass media active drone population to blame all gun owners and Trump supporters
>Multiple threads, facebook and twitter posts advocate for Hogg's murder
>Hogg death hoax
>Civil war 2.0

Attached: e s o t e r i c.png (972x646, 517K)

>"I could really use a chocolate chip muffin right now."
How low is his T bros?

In daveys perfect world the swat team raiding his house didn't have any guns

He's 25.

Attached: 1524159921888.jpg (371x397, 33K)

So Hogg got SWATed? We already won the meme war.

HAHAHA

There was a thread yesterday on /b/ where an user claimed to have been staying at the same hotel as David in Washington. It was reported to be The Dupont Circle Hotel on the 5th floor. The user was asking about how he should handle the situation or what he should do. I'm wondering if this is related.

this, don't start meme wars you can't finish hogger

Attached: 1520964099128.jpg (720x842, 43K)

/pol is a board of peace; no one here would ever do such a thing. It’s obvious that David SWATed himself, while he wasn’t home and thus out of any danger, so he could get sympathy from his followers and keep staying in the news cycle.

Someone did this just to find out where this little shit lives.

>Hogg, 18

Attached: bab.jpg (960x589, 90K)

>He did, however, tweet shortly after the incident that "I could really use a chocolate chip muffin right now."

Attached: 1527913065422.jpg (432x325, 26K)

Snow days? Oh wait it's Florida. Umm... 'I'm a little bitch and it's too cold to go to school when it's 55* outside' days?