Putin says he and Trump speak 'regularly'

>Drumpf is not a russian pup...

edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/06/05/putin-trump-talk-regularly-orf-intvu-cardin-nr-sot.cnn/video/playlists/presidents-donald-trump-and-vladimir-putin/

Attached: trumputin.jpg (1105x442, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=WTTNTUS2&f=W
eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_move_impcus_a2_nus_epc0_im0_mbblpd_a.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NETANYAHU BTFO

Attached: 1527251804527.jpg (1011x570, 99K)

>the two most powerful leaders in the world have regular discussions

Whooooah there, say it ain't so. We need another Cold War.

Trump is helping Putin get oil prices up in order to Make Russia Great Again and cripple the American economy. This is the end game.

Attached: gas price spike thx trump.gif (670x325, 24K)

Exactly my thoughts. It would be much better if they'd never spoken. Impeach 45 and nuke Russia NOW!

Good.

Of course Trump has regular contact with his handler. How else to effect Putin's master plan to make America's economy healthy and robust - and to keep those gay cake eaters in place

>We need another Cold War.
It never stopped.
>Impeach 45 and nuke Russia NOW!
This unironically.

Attached: 310F31E4-85B2-463F-AA5B-1C49260DA107.jpg (749x500, 102K)

usdebtclock.org/

Attached: deficit 84%.png (932x752, 825K)

>How else to effect Putin's master plan to make America's economy healthy and robust
Are you stupid??? Drumpf is going to crash it.
>keep those gay cake eaters in place
Well, Putin is a homophobe, so...

>2 most powerful leaders can't speak
>adding cnn link

Based Obamaleaf.

Get off proxy, Vanya.

hi

Attached: russian bitch.jpg (1242x1228, 128K)

like... wtf???? russians are evil!! we need to go to war with them now i love peace

Attached: florida nuke.png (887x654, 542K)

>tfw you don't get to speak to putin regularly
i knew i should've run for president

This is nothing btw

They are developing this underwater sub that is supposed to cause a tsunami devastating not just the coast but virtually the entire country. It will go from one coast to the other.

>(((Ukraine)))
Still mad after all these years.

Attached: your base are belong to Russia.jpg (624x351, 26K)

mfw I have ~600 acres over Marcellus formation leased and 2 wells on my property. I'm hoping for $6 a gallon.

Attached: 34r.jpg (393x393, 68K)

Of course they do. How is this news?

Whoa...leaders of the two most powerful nations on Earth that have the power to destroy the entire planet several times over will speak regularly.

this is why russia will defeat you

americans hate their own country

Nigger these people still think it's the fucking cold war. That's why these fucks never shut up about Russia doing this or that.

Yeah because America isn't currently a major oil producer right fucking moron. And higher oil prices doesn't equal more demand for dollars right fucking moron?

There is nothing more sickeningly stupid then a leftist rat.

Attached: salt.gif (640x360, 3.98M)

>2 heads of state speak regularly
STOP
THE
FUCKING
PRESSES

Hey ukrainian faggot shill, most Americans support Russia annexing your entire shithole country for the luls.

The US imports 8 million barrels of oil per day. Are you fucking mentally retarded? The US is a gigantic net importer.

Higher oil prices are terrible for the US economy overall you Russian filth.

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot communist traitor. I hope you hang sick faggot.

>the collusion is real.....
DRUMPF IS DONE. ITS OVER FOR HIM. HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW, MAGAPEDES?

Attached: 1522904372579.jpg (768x1024, 109K)

Read the Shareblue memo you brainlet

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot traitor to humanity.

He's doing a shitty job of crashing it. You'd know that if you lived and worked here and don't get propoganda for news. But alas here we are.

They've been doing a shitty job of it.

This is why you are an insignificant cunt from an insignificant nation, because you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Dumbass leaf.

oh no boris did i spoil the plan

They still have Hillary money to work off
They took money from the losing candidate LOL!

Yes, i remember the horrors and breadlines and poverty when oil was $150 per barrel. Oh wait no one gave a fuck. Stupid fuck.

What's it like being this much of an epic idiot?

>Ukraine flag
>CNN
Usually you fags post literal shareblue links.

Attached: 7508640.jpg (735x956, 121K)

Lol... is Putin totally full of shit?

Putin is supply weapons to Israels enemy. Id rather Trump speak regularly with him than virtually any other world leader.

This used to be what Trump said, but I guess the rules have changed now and it's all about Making Russia Great Again and saving a lot of jobs in China!

Attached: capture.png (835x447, 71K)

>what are the laws of physics.

Are you listening to yourself?

If helping Russia and China a little means peace in the middle east or even one less war and peace on the korean penninsula then who cares?

wtf I love Trump now!

As of January this year the U.S. is a net oil exporter

>talking
>to a literal russian

blampf is done impeach him now

>I've seen only natural tsunamis in Japan, therefore this is impossibiru

Attached: 1522040946579m.jpg (976x1024, 222K)

Anyone attacking Putin is a blackmailed neo Churchill

Attached: Blackmailing 101.jpg (681x903, 188K)

Russia has an economy smaller than Texas. Your demoralization campaign needs some updating.

>Trump and Putin talk regularly.
Good, I'd rather not die in nuclear hellfire.

>He's doing a shitty job of crashing it.
You are just clueless. God, it is going to be beautiful watching you drumfptards soon.

I don't give a shit what two kike presidents do.

Testing on the 1960s for this same type of weapon show dismal potential. Maybe a new trick was found, I could see small surges being made 5-10ft that could btfo any coastal city, have enough radiation to have area denial, but as a regional weapon? Its bullshit.

For the fact that to use this weapon means that "Nuclear Armageddon" is upon us all, why not just to a nice MIRV spread air shot at the optimal 1.5km in a bowling pin pattern to maximize the 5psi killzone and harvest maximum meat? And if you want a certainty, there's little that can be done to prevent a tactical nuke sub launch off a coastline.

Attached: 85869797.jpg (388x443, 72K)

this and checked
isn't it like part of the mandate of world leaders to communicate with one another?
I suppose that would imply any of these people knew the first thing about leadership

Attached: 1499049818384.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

You know, when pol makes info graphics like this, they typically provide sources for the quotes. You source the Jewish ties and Jewish Satanism, but you don't source Trump's quote, or literally anything else.
I've seen this before, but this is the first I've commented on it. It's a well designed info graphic no doubt, looks like legit pol stuff, but I know it's not of pol. We're too autistic about evidence and proof. So you might trick some with this image Rabbi, but you haven't fooled me.

They've been doing that for years

Attached: 1471026012101.jpg (1368x911, 131K)

>The nuclear testing at Bikini Atoll program was a series of 23 nuclear devices detonated by the United States between 1946 and 1958 at seven test sites on the reef itself, on the sea, in the air and underwater.
>The test weapons produced a combined fission yield of 42.2 Mt of explosive power.
So 23 bombs with no one having even 5 Mt. it was fun in the lake.
Modern nuclear weapons are way more powerful than that (100+ Mt) and no one have tested the results.

You stop this Soros propaganda right now.

Attached: 15280697742522.png (320x483, 75K)

Fake news.

eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=WTTNTUS2&f=W

Attached: dfdf.jpg (1282x455, 77K)

CNN cannot decide who the President is and is not allowed to speak to.

u must be fucking retarded

the american economy collapsed

u russians are so fucking full of shit

if u show just crude oil it's around 8 million

gay and fake

>Putin says...

Why does trump have a hardon for this manlet?

Attached: Matt-Damon.jpg (728x485, 86K)

USA is one of the biggest oil producers
>why does Trump want high oil prices?

whoa... powerful

USA consumes 8 million more barrels per day than they produce.

Russia is the #1 oil producer in the world. Saudi Arabia #2. That's who Trump serves

Attached: cock holster.jpg (1240x1031, 222K)

>USA and Russia in bad relations since forever
>American president trying to get good relations with Russia
>implyies talking to the Russian president and mantaing the contact reguralrly
>HURR DURR HE RUSSIAN SPAI
if repeating numeral composition, not a spy

Attached: 1485573753316.jpg (753x707, 331K)

what makes u think putin wants to get along with usa

Attached: florida nuke2.jpg (250x169, 6K)

Being this stupid.

Attached: petrodollar.png (954x758, 67K)

Anyone leading a country or a business wouldn't say no if the money is right
By nuking the shit out of the US, sure some cancer might be gone but, the economy would take a mighty foot up its ass.

were any of u retarded children even alive in 2008?

>hoholistan is not Russian clay...

Attached: What.png (372x340, 225K)

Of course they do. Trump tried to be publicly friendly and was accused with all the Russia collusion bullshit. Trump’s stance toward China and of course the North Korea thing prove that behind the scenes they’re still bros. Whatever is taking place in the Middle East is a ruse

Wrong you maple slurping moose fucker. Guess your brain is froze eh? US is the second largest oil producer, soon to be number one.

GenX fag here. AMA.

Attached: petrodollar zionsim 101.jpg (600x250, 48K)

He isn’t familiar with the work of Dugin. The guy who wrote Putin’s playbook calls for this exactly
>promote racial divisions and tensions (see Russian support for BLM groups and racist groups)
>divide us politically, easily accomplished now most people won’t even listen to someone unless they’re on the same side
>impede of the function of the US (now we hate and distrust the FBI, a number of our agencies are critically understaffed or they’re just slashing regulations, like the EPA and Devos screwing over Americans for Jewish backers)

If you love America you must be anti Trump, a Jew loving, swamp loving, pedophile loving traitor

Attached: absolutely subversive.jpg (640x360, 55K)

I know what you are.

Attached: parasite.jpg (250x249, 5K)

Powerful? Son, you know nothing of power.

Attached: serious jew.png (218x210, 33K)

Attached: trumpjew.jpg (1160x629, 264K)

>hurr durr some guy in a book said what i'm about to say
I'm genuinely curious how dumb people even manage to stay alive.
America might be full of shits because you had too much freedom and no parents but, you consume a lot. Why would any sane financially driven person nuke you?

Attached: 1527394988034.gif (500x281, 855K)

US CONSUMES 8 MILLION MORE BARRELS PER DAY THAN THEY PRODUCE. WHY DON'T U FUCKING MENTALLY RETARDED HANDICAPS UNDERSTAND THIS?

US IMPORTS 8 MILLION BARRELS OF OIL PER DAY

WTF IS WRONG WITH U FUCKING RETARDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: mfw right wing retard argues.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Welcome to Trumperica. Alas, Jan....alas for your remaining brain cells your stroke didn't kill. Your gump OWNS it. ALL of it.

Attached: Detroit.jpg (1023x681, 176K)

oil went from $20 to $140 under the last republican hero. how did america do?

Attached: bush 2.0 3.jpg (640x640, 56K)

And you are a Heeb who likes to eat Indo-European children.

>#resistards cant see that he says this to provoke them

It's not a big deal and nobody cares because it doesn't matter

eventually the US will be exporting instead of importing - especially with rising prices. You're a brainlet so explaining simple matters like this to you is a lost cause

the US exports and imports yes

BUT IT NET IMPORTS 8 MILLION BARRELS PER DAY

DO YOU KNOW WHAT "NET" MEANS IN THIS CONTEXT?

YOU FUCKING RETARD

>this is why russia will defeat you
>americans hate their own country
Its capitalism. The free market holds no allegiance to man nor country. Only profits
This is why commies hate it. Its a very dangerous system that is the cause for most woes in the world. But America has managed to brainwash people and make them actually believe its a good thing

Attached: Rick-Wilson-GOP-Strategist-Mocks-Donald-Trump’s-Alt-right-Supporters-On-MSNBC-300x212.jpg (300x212, 25K)