It's going to be very easy to build a political profile out of your post history

It's going to be very easy to build a political profile out of your post history

Attached: 1485919630983.png (800x800, 627K)

It's going to be very easy to measure your dick because I'll only need a cross section measurement of my index finger

No shit, but everything you do on the internet is monitored by private companies and intelligence agencies alike, so stressing out over your gay posts on Jow Forums is retarded, meme flagger.

NIGGER NIGGER DO NOT ANSWER

Attached: DR-060-30-11- Sadzonki jodły w kontenerach.jpg (574x768, 114K)

That’s alright. All my posts are just satire :^)

this is why you don't use a tripcode
faggot

Attached: 1482022163278.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>builds profile based on satirical sperging on a board nobody but kikes give a shit about
Kill yourself glowie turd

That's okay, if they want to push us all into a corner that's fine. If they win and use it to exterminate us, then death is the preferred option any way.

Its gonna be funny seeing your face when you realize i dont give a fuck.

the transparency is probably going to make it a lot easier for employers to find employees who are best suited for the job

you're very easy to replace

the economy will not miss you

>implying i'm not openly xenophobic
and smug too

Attached: 1527394988034.gif (500x281, 855K)

Good. Kill all Jews. And niggers.

Id only be worried about visiting the US.

Is it?

Not when I hate on both left and right-wingers.

Based Kongbro

Posting anything other then satire on the internet. I always wanted to be a comedian so I practiced being a satirical smartass my whole life. then I realized I wasn't Jewish and would never be allowed in show business.

Nigger

cia niggers can come get me i want a cell in diego garcia
fucking pussies would lose men in the attempt

Good. They should know that mutts hate them too.

This is why I falseflag and contradict myself all the time. Only fucking idiots think pretending to be retarded is indeed retarded.

i hate niggers, jews, spics, and arabs

If anyone does that for me, they'll find out I'm a very tired, boring, and mediocre person - exactly what I've worked on and earned. A quiet, productive life is the best life.

Jokes on you all I do on this site is shitpost from the position of whatever ideology will get me the most (You)s.