Why do companies virtue signal over "LGBT Pride". Why should supporting sexual orientation be a thing to clamour over...

Why do companies virtue signal over "LGBT Pride". Why should supporting sexual orientation be a thing to clamour over? It makes no sense.

What happened to neutrality?

Attached: 1200px-Gay_flag.svg.png (1200x741, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15
youtube.com/watch?v=KloaJ1wWWLY
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15

Useful idiots are useful.

wtf i hate unicorns now
youtube.com/watch?v=KloaJ1wWWLY

Gays are the kings/queens of conspicuous consumption
frugality is the antithesis of faggotry

discord gg/9FSJ2T

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

Libshits weaponized everything.

It's all part of (((their))) plan, to keep us divided.

Attached: reply.jpg (810x508, 61K)

Social justice sells

I have immunity doggo and danger dog and they both are protected from "no immunities" so gfy

Attached: u gotta go back.jpg (520x520, 85K)

Attached: nig.jpg (123x125, 2K)

reminder that faggots use the rainbow as their symbol to mock God
8 Then God said to Noah and to his sons with him:
>9 “I now establish my covenant with you and with your descendants after you
>10 and with every living creature that was with you—the birds, the livestock and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ark with you—every living creature on earth.
>11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”
>12 And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds,
>15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.
The rainbow is actually a sign of Gods promise to not kill all of us again through a flood because of our degeneracy and herasy. The fags now use this symbol to remind God that he "cant" do anything against their faggotry which they actively spread without breaking the promise. its basically (((them))) saying "nah nah nah nah nah, you cant do anything"

Attached: rainbow.jpg (1920x1200, 1.01M)

It doesn’t make sense when you try to think about it objectively. Like when they insert it into family movies where it becomes broadcast and pronounced far beyond how heterosexual romance is portrayed.

Also there is a Q on the end of that stupid acronym now

This.
Flood them faggots again, God.

That was amazing reading

Neutrality doesn't sell overpriced coffee.

Attached: Pray.png (726x535, 415K)

$$$$$$

>nah ah ah you can’t do anything
>dies of aids while wearing diapers at 37

you dont have to tell me that they are fucking stupid. same reason why they use the "star of david" (unrelated to the real jews by the way and a symbol of saturn and this material world, helping to manifest things here, like the will, a brand, or even entire countries like israel) which encodes the 33 (2 triangles) which is a number also associated with that same promise. they encode this in their symbols and abuse it for evil deeds for the very same reason like the rainbow flag