Harvey

Whats going to happen when Harvey Weinstein is found not guilty?

Attached: images (3).jpg (331x445, 13K)

My life won't be affected at all, I still have to go to work and pay bills. Hollywood will screech and cry as if it matters to me.

All the #metoo people won't care. In their minds, he is GUILTY, no matter what the court decides. So they'll continue to ruin his life and when confronted by the ruling will say that the system is corrupt or got it WRONG. There will be some articles reexamining the whole moment which will drive them even more insane and cause them to act out.

Feminists will REEEE and we will name the Jew.

Zogbies will blame white men and the patriarchy

I'm always super shocked when anyone either politically connected, famously wealthy, or powerful goes off and does adequate jail time, if any time at all. There are different tiers of the justice system and I have no faith that anything will come of this. Slap on the wrist (or wallet, where jews will feel it more).

Him getting off in court would be the icing for the me too cake.

Who cares what happens to Harvey Weinstein

Weinstein walking into the precinct carrying a copy of the biography of the person who ratted out commies in Hollywood during the McCarthy era was a message to (((them))).

Attached: 1499382704093.png (768x549, 672K)

How can he be guilty you silly goy!? He's a Jew. Jews can never do anything wrong.

Trace his lineage back to the "hall of cost". Would those women advocate if that specific line would have been cut off by an actual gassing?

This. They will play it to their advantage, every time a Kike is let off for being a Kike, they divert the blame to "White men" and get the media to shill that for a while.

The real (((untouchables)))

Attached: image.jpg (300x450, 43K)

Pretty sure he was reading it for inspiration

The media will say it's an example of straight white male privilege, instead of (((their))) privilege.

What's the book?

Maybe someone will bust a canister of Zyklon B on his ugly monkey Jude ass.

The books he was holding appeared to be: Something Wonderful: Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Broadway Revolution, by Todd S. Purdum (2018), Elia Kazan: A biography (2005), by Richard Schickel, and a notebook.

The thots of LA will riot.

Elia Kazan biography

Thanks. Must look that one up

you dont know how the court system in america works.
prosecutors wont take up cases that they dont have really good chances at winning.
9 times out of 10 in america if you get charged with something you are found guilty.
look up the stats before making retarded shitposts you stupid kangaroo fucker

I think Harv will be found guilty. Bob really wants him out of the family business.

>9 times out of 10 in america if you get charged with something you are found guilty.
But he could be the 1 out of 10, user. So it's a completely legitimate thread to hypothesize what would happen if that were the case.