Count Dankula is streaming with Chris Chan. Get in here you niggers

Count Dankula is streaming with Chris Chan. Get in here you niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijGuu_qq2ic

Attached: cwc.jpg (799x600, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/cwc-forjulieseyesonly
youtube.com/watch?v=aYrr_NgbmUQ
youtu.be/4orHqL-b968?t=30
youtube.com/watch?v=LlCMRB0IWgA
youtu.be/P_qz3X_Iv_k
youtu.be/gKWmKPu9U9Q
youtu.be/AXEeU9HpdZM
youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
youtu.be/9Aiv66DEGjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh shit

holy fuck

Didn't he get put in prison?

I'm not sure which one is harder to understand.

the Dank guy? No, he got fined and raised a significant portion of money through all the publicity.

Chris Chan should probably be locked up though, for being a classic retard.

i miss old chris

Attached: I don't get it.jpg (441x477, 14K)

this is just fucking unreal

>promoting degenerated retardation

>or promoting someone acting retarded

k

Holy smokes Chris chan. Remember when he wasn't a middle aged tranny?

Attached: 1366335540848.jpg (441x396, 38K)

What the fuck? All the Jow Forums threads before were saying dank was put in prison.

>His father is half sonichu
Hitler! Get the gas!

Let's be real - both of them should be put down. They don't have to suffer, but they should dye ASAP.

>Ted Bundy is half-sonichu

Really explains a lot.

Attached: Decorum.png (190x176, 42K)

TED BUNDY CONFIRMED HALF- SONICHU! HO LEE SHIEEEEET!

i could only tolerate 30seconds,
dude looks like hes 40 in womens clothes
talks like a 12yr old
and said Ted Budy was falsely accused.
/peace out

Attached: bizarro.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>Count Dankula is streaming with Chris Chan.

literally fucking who? Newfag here, eat shit oldfags.

>being THIS new
>a fucking leaf
kyselves pls. this is peak site culture

Chris is demon posessed and likely an MK victim. His daddy worked as an engineer at a government contractor and per his own self-bio loves globalism

imo the whole CWC culture on the chans was some sort of psyop/behavioral experiment to study reactions to various forms of degeneracy, first as shock and autism, then as irony, then mainstreaming

Old news, circa a month ago. The final punishment was adjusted, likely due to the added public outrage and criticism

hes literally the truman show. the movie was predictive programming

Wtf? Are we entering a new story arc?

BOTH OF THESE "troll culture E-celebs" were "Recruited" by the masonic elite , thats why they end up not really getting touched by the system

yes.
grandpachan

eat shit faggot, I don't fucking care.

Look it up edgy fuck

99% chance his parents or someone connected to them was a

and of course his moniker "chris-chan" was engineered to mock Christians

you could literally go to jail for misidentifying me as a homosexual. breddy sure youre the loser here, leaf.

>Chris is demon posessed and likely an MK victim. His daddy worked as an engineer at a government contractor and per his own self-bio loves globalism
I still see this motherfucker at conventions in the DC area. CC is getting mad neetbux outhere.

>archive.org/details/cwc-forjulieseyesonly
this was him, feel old yet?

Attached: oncue.jpg (473x598, 227K)

fuck that ugly tranny, not going to watch this shit

Attached: BULLWADDLE.jpg (832x641, 96K)

Is Chris gonna blow him on camera for fifty bucks?

>legally changes name to christian after experience w/animatronic puppets
>dad dod engineer
>on television since 8 yo or so
>becomes fixture of Jow Forums for more than a decade now
its a stretch, but read programmed to kill or weird scenes. those stretches ended up panning out. mcgowan was 100% correct.

Attached: breaking-news-2 copy.png (1280x720, 861K)

I ship em

I want to find proof his dad was a freemason but I can't find it, even though his bio sounds like the type who would be. Dude lives in northern virginia (CIA HQ) and the Chandler family is an old money bloodline, another Chandler was one of Bill Clinton's affairs

youtube.com/watch?v=aYrr_NgbmUQ

Attached: 1527955913483.png (250x229, 60K)

>2018
>Still bullying Chris Chan
Just leave her alone already

i found it oddly cohencidental that hes from charlottesville. its not a big town, im sure kessler ran into him once or twice.
theyre not that far apart age wise, and like cwc, im sure jason kessler is an oldfag

is she happy sonic is going back to old school games or disappointed that sonic had to regress?

holy shit dude, i totally forgot about rachael chandler. it didnt even dawn on me in the og gate threads

You damn pickle suited NIGGER

youtu.be/4orHqL-b968?t=30

Attached: her.gif (500x500, 997K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LlCMRB0IWgA

I really gotta watch this and see if CWC is ever covered, since it's about ED/chanology/early anonymous and Project Mayhem

Outtrim's vids are basically the Weird Scenes but for internet culture

>Her
Pic related is """her""" vagina, """she""" got from an infection caused by an untreated wound.

Attached: chris chan's vagina.jpg (384x510, 18K)

ju-ju-julie JULIE!!!!!

Here in germany we got our own Chris Chan.
His name is Drachenlord, he's mentally retarded and lives from donations and youtube money.

Videos about him have hundred of thousands views and this shit has been going on for 5 years since he doxed himself and said people should come to him and he'd beat the shit out of them.

A massive community has formed around him and hundreds of people come to his house every month to trigger him, trash his house and vandalize the whole village and digg up his dead father rudi.
It has gotten so extreme that a week ago a documentary about him aired on TV.

He screams at everybody, proclaims he's got the power, is undefeated, shoves dragondildos up his ass, it's the funniest shit and way better and not as gross as Chris Chan.

Chris Chan for me is just gross and sad.

youtu.be/P_qz3X_Iv_k
(Short intro with english subtitels)

I think the drachengame is some kind of escape for germans from the politicaly correct thought police.

Pic related ihr Kaggnazis!

Attached: IMG_20180602_002826.jpg (687x837, 65K)

The idea of fucking Chris Chan of all people being 'recruited by a masonic elite' makes me want to piss myself laughing

"Holocaust ist ne naise Sache"

Attached: IMG_20180602_002831.jpg (702x776, 38K)

German chris chan is metal as fuck.

Dude has somewhat decent stamina.

>Chris Chan
Who? That's Ian Brandon Anderson

that's the whole point. Plausible deniability

they need their court jesters, they need to infiltrate the internet and appear like genuine idiots on youtube

you gotta question things like why tf Dankula would get "arrested" but then be perfectly fine and have a verified account, and why he has all sorts of tattoos of occult symbols that go beyond the typical edgy pentagrams and such. Not to mention being a "former" commie

Attached: Capture.png (513x519, 640K)

Reminder that CWC is running a Patreon scam

Attached: screenshot-www.patreon.com 2018-05-24 00-43-28.png (222x156, 10K)

He even was on russian tv as a shooter.
youtu.be/gKWmKPu9U9Q

Some mutt even visited him
youtu.be/AXEeU9HpdZM

Please don't lump those two in with us, user. Got nothing to do with that. Besides, if we operated that way I would have made myself a famous e-celeb. Beats being a goddamn farmhand

straight from the soul chris

>chans are full of covert masons and without fail, they show up in every thread where they're mentioned

WHY
H
Y

Attached: DP7KQAW[1].gif (500x280, 1009K)

Funny enough he's become self-aware of the "trolls" to the point that he's living in a mutalist symbiosis with them.

E.g he goofs up on purpose or acts autistic more = trolls throw him money to enable his antics = he gets to play games and buy toys

Holy shit this actually makes sense

He watched my little pony LONG before Friendship is Magic or the brony fandom was a thing if that wasn't a red flag for inactive trannyism

He's autistic to the point where because his nanny screamed at him when he was 4 he stopped talking for 2 fucking years.

It's only natural for when Bob the voice of the old age kicked the bucket he'd be more free to act upon his own delusion than before.

>anamatronic puppets

explain? I missed this detail? was one of his parents a puppeteer?

nah, it's good for him, his retarded bullies are giving him money

Dude, watch this. It's got everything you need to know

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

if you wanna deep dive this shits comprehensive, and would have Rachel if she is related
youtu.be/9Aiv66DEGjE

>He watched my little pony LONG before Friendship is Magic or the brony fandom was a thing
So he would've been watching this unironically, well for Chris-chan that doesn't surprise me one bit.

Attached: 7237ad00c14aa6848e28ffbc02d5ad54af7cd511.jpg (426x597, 89K)

holy fuck

>two men children converse

Attached: Capture.jpg (456x641, 29K)

nice

>when the fanta goes with navy just right

Jow Forums hasn't trolled him in years, it's all obsessives on kiwifarms now, some of whom seem to be just as broken as Chris in their own way

>When there is no lumberjack to stop this madness.

>tfw Chris said that Ted Bundy was half Sonichu

Attached: ted bundy.jpg (768x514, 48K)

umm, why ?

>kiwifarms now, some of whom seem to be just as broken as Chris in their own way

the female based chan-related message boards are insane, lolcow, kiwifarms, pretty ugly little liar, etc

their "trolling' which is just harassment because there's almost no humor in it doesn't even get close to rivaling Jow Forums, even during the heyday

oh and forgot, should include myproana.