Good riddance. 1 and a half billion to go

Good riddance. 1 and a half billion to go.

Attached: 4w6et.png (859x811, 608K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/1004052706800160770
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

am i supposed to feel sorry for the kebabs?

wtf I hate saving lives now

Attached: 1501901563643.jpg (800x800, 200K)

1.8 billion.
too bad the balkans didn't get their shit together and clean out the infection

and now she is in mussi-heaven to be one of the many virgins for akbars

hey jude

She's few feet under and nowhere else. Her brain is dead so it's absolute nothingness for her.

>by iyad abuhewila

shut up kebab

are u a special concubine of Soros ? how do u cope with the trauma of his nudity? thanks

You're mentally challenged.

>article written by shitskin

>claims to be objective

every dead mudslime brings us one step closer to a better world.

spared her the fate of being stoned to death for immodesty and being educated

atheists are so fucking cool, keep it up man you're doing great

pro tip: nuclear bombs clear more out at once

Iesi afara jidan borat!

Attached: 3F0BA9F6-4240-4E77-A010-1960F32563ED.jpg (557x490, 112K)

Good. Stupid sandnigger bitch. Hate Jews as well before you call me a jew. Don't know why we cant hate Muslims and Jews on here, Jow Forums always take a side.

>Hurrr durrrr fugg the moslums!!
Good to see you praising Israel,fellow `white' man

Attached: 1526902943161.jpg (480x495, 47K)

shes not a drugdealer or a rapper, have some respect u 2d bacteria

>makeup
No wonder they killed her.

You can both respect common humanity and be racist you faggots.

This muzzie bitch was qt, saving lives, embodying a feminine ideal, fighting against the jew and probably 56% indoeuropean anyway.

Died in service of her particular nationalism against invaders

Unironic F
10/10 wud bleach

Attached: 1452161125531.png (300x300, 129K)

FPBP

More like she's burning in an eternal lake of fire wishing she had been born in a Christian country.

I find it funny to see any subhuman British ""person"" look down on any other group. Compare the behavior, manners and morals of the average English woman in her 20s with the average Muslim woman of the same age. It wouldn't be favorable to the English.

Attached: 209_964x788.jpg (964x788, 222K)

I would happily allow my whole country to be eliminated. Would do humanity a favor.

Regardless of who she actually was, she's now a liberal puppet and you're a pawn.

She's an anti-zionist puppet
Sounds good to me.

Unless she's being used to argue for immigration to the US or Europe, I don't care.

No Hamas ever called me incel.

Attached: texas-county-percent-hispanic.png (463x325, 16K)

>Negative publicity for Israel is bad

Juden pls

> 20
> medic
So med school is the Arab world is 2 years? Let's be fair, 4 years.
They teach them how to properly administrate camel piss or something?

Fucking naive idiot, ALL muslims want you dead, no exceptions. Their holy books tells them you are vermin, literally lower than insect and if you don't become a slave you are to be killed. Do you still have compassion for her, brainlet?

Based

Attached: KKK.jpg (999x735, 111K)

>Do you still have compassion for her, brainlet?

I'm a christian. My holy books command I have compassion for all humans even infidels. (that doesn't mean I would or should tolerate them in my land though)

Plus from an American Pov she's the enemy of my enemy.
Palestinians aren't normal ragheads. They're ragheads in direct conflict with my worst enemy (jews) therefore she gets my support. Hispanics and Niggers controlled by jews are the American problem. Ragheads hardly factor in the US. I understand that's different in the Europe, especially in Hungary, considering your geographic proximity to the Islamic world.

Attached: 1.jpg (678x674, 73K)

This is the collapse of society at 1%. Soldiers coming home from pointless wars with empty hands and stomachs full of opioids. Father figures ridiculed by blue haired bitter feminist cunts that represent none of us. Peaceful, humble religion mocked openly with the same old disingenuous tired old arguments, rabid dogs, while violent enabling religion masqueraded as exotic and multicultural. Single mothers revered as strong independent homes, while they cower in the closet crying trying to figure out how to find a loving man every weekend. Patriotism literally burning in the streets wearing black masks to hide the fact that they are frightened and cornered children. Violent gangs revered in the media as freedom fighters and the next civil rights movement. Endless unimaginable amounts sex and guts and feces and blood. Children's idols are killers, artists are thugs and drug dealers. Bodies stained with ink and colors to represent how bland and devoid of thought their inner soul is. Politicians beating mistresses in the dark with leather whips at 6pm, speaking at a cancer fundraiser at 8pm. Masterworks of art created in 15 minutes with glitter and an iPhone and born into the world to the sound of golf claps and rich "educated" cosmopolitan liberals sipping champaign and cackling. Celebrities shilling cult symbols in public for the 1000th time and still think we don't know. Champions of degeneracy hoarding billions waiting for it to crack and crumble so they can steal the fragmented pieces with their grimy greedy hands. This is the collapse of society at 1%. I don't want to see 5%

Ottoman rule is the only claim your country has to a civilization and high culture

>Compare the behavior, manners and morals of the average English woman in her 20s with the average Muslim woman of the same age.
Take the social pressure off muslim women and they'll join the whores.
You can only blame your men for the state of women in Britain.
In other countries you can at least distinguish different groups of women (whores/decent), British are all slags no exception.

Why are you guys so pro-Israel. Just because Trump sucks Israeli cock that doesn't mean you have to as well.

I hate sandniggers just as much as kikes.

Attached: 1520900230504.gif (320x240, 1.61M)

Agreed, also who is this?

twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/1004052706800160770

>Take the social pressure off muslim women and they'll join the whores.

Same goes for literally any women. And what you're saying is just agreeing with my point of view. Islam has better morals and culture than 21st century Britain.

Posting in hasbara thread. Fuck kikes.

Speaking as a conservative I hate muslims more than Jews because the Jews are Gods Chosen people. I am ready like all white nationalists to die for Israel to protect our greatest ally in the history of our Nation as long as I get to gun down alot of muzzies!!

WTF I love Jews now.

>Palestine
no such thing