Cruz (Control for Cool) General - Patrick Little FUCK OFF!

Sup /pol California primaries are today and a shill infiltrator is trying to usurp the #MAGA movement.

Candidate Patrick Little is an infiltrator shill trying to make our GOP look bad.

The real #MAGA candidate is ERIN CRUZ. In addition to being highly "fapable" she has a proven track-record for living the TRUMP values.

If you are an actual Republican and care about the movement, remember: ERIN CRUZ for CA Senate. Not Patrick Little.

We can't mess this up.

Attached: waifu.png (2102x1026, 2.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Js4MZG-lawk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1445879332408.png (592x492, 19K)

Need more info on Little. See a lot of his ads but something’s off

Sage

Attached: 1524031711755.jpg (640x638, 41K)

nice try jews

Attached: patrick laugh2.png (900x900, 574K)

sage fuck you boomer.

Attached: 1526171889366.jpg (1200x1200, 357K)

Cruz is a Sayanim

Attached: 1527456437924s.jpg (88x125, 4K)

>(((they))) are afraid

And here's why thats a Good thing

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1520449483909.jpg (413x395, 19K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA WOW
nope
patrick all the way
fuck off mexican/jew cunt bag.
The jews will pay.
party lines don't matter.
ideology does.
stay salty bitch

Just got back from voting for Cruz an hour ago. I would've voted for Pat Little except for the whole reparations thing.
>run as a Nazi candidate but leave yourself open to being outflanked on the right
He's too stupid to be our Senator, sorry.

Attached: 1495123021045.jpg (480x320, 31K)

MAGA FUCK WHITE MEN I ONLY VOTE FOR POC WOMYN

MAGA
A
G
A

With Cruz and jews, you lose. Vote Little, Win Big! Shabbos goys, zionists and jewish supremacists should hightail it on out of our country before even more people wake up. Because when they do wake up, it ain't gonna be pretty for the terrorists subverting our country.

TITS OR GTFO ERIN

>Candidate Patrick Little is an infiltrator shill trying to make our GOP look bad.
>trying to make our GOP look bad.
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1522612296795.jpg (399x385, 27K)

WhOs dIs SEmoN DAemon

Attached: addtext_com_MTcyMTI2NTUxMzI.jpg (600x450, 66K)

Right now california needs nationalist conservative who are willing to fight, not softcore conservative.

she is a milf

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 4.29.56 PM.png (579x663, 202K)

>paying slavery reparations is fighting
I'm not impressed

this is levels of desperation i have never seen. this jew is over. patrick will slay

Into the ovens kike shill

Lose the makeup, cochina. Cali needs a politician, not a mannequin with an idea.

> woman
how fucking retarded are you?

oy vey patrick little is a controled opposition he will never win don't bother voting, here is a shlomette, very pro white, almost a nazi, voter for her

Attached: Shlomo Soapstein Lampberg.png (144x151, 11K)

>shitskin woman
Naw, dude.

Attached: 0DB51CE6-3070-427C-9F91-88A746625342.jpg (648x364, 71K)

>Literally trying to garner support for Zion Cruz on Jow Forums.
>muh maga
Why cant you r/T_D fags piss off back to pl*bbit?

Israel First! Based!

>Fake eyelashes
>Way too much makeup
>Shitty Neo-Con policies
You're a 2-bit Kike whore for Israel; we'll never support you.
You're getting destroyed today.
Your family is next.
We know where you live.
FINO ALLA VICTORIA!

Attached: CruzFeinstein.jpg (612x792, 84K)

>Only Anti-War Candidate
>Only Veteran running
>Only Anti-Zionist Candidate
The only thing that's 'off' is anyone not voting for Pat. God bless this man.

Attached: VotingLittle.jpg (1080x1794, 142K)

You forgot
>wants to send billions of dollars to niggers so they don't have to worry about rent while they rape your daughter

some retarded Jow Forumsacks probably voted for this laura loomer clone

I have returned, Dahnald.....

Attached: 1469124703530.png (725x480, 412K)

He wants to take the money we are giving to the jews, and make a one time payment spread out to all niggers of america to shut them up for all of time. he will then use the excuse of jewish reperations, to financially bankrupt the state of israel. it is something that he has blatantly stated multiple times.

already voted for Little
u mad?

if you actually voted then you would know that california elections calls him a civil rights advocate

fuck of ZOG

Wow you shills must be panicking hard. I love seeing you squirm lol

Are you retarded? What does that have to do with anything?

It's still taxpayer money. He's saying I owe money to niggers because they're niggers. I don't care where the money was going previously. How about we don't give money to either one of them?

I will never vote for a woman. It's just not fucking worth it.

Did a write in for Palpatine cause fuck it. I'll be happy as long as Kevin de Leons dumbass doesn't win.

write ins are worthless

I know. Just making a goof. Pablo Escobar for governor let's get it!

Does she have decent milkers?

Attached: 14134251.gif (500x345, 408K)

Fucking SAGE.

with that much makeup one shouldn't take such high resolution photos of oneself

JIDF and Shareblue sure are working hard today
How mad are you rats?

Attached: hhhhhhhhhhah.jpg (991x902, 55K)

Fuck off kike

>all this right wingers thinking they have any chance in California
Sorry nazis, we're electing progressives here.

Like you are voting for someone that will be Senator. We are sending a message. Cruz is just another slightly dark skinned woman that the Republicans like to run. See Nikki Haley.

pats campgain manager is fucking live go watch

and
are literally the same person. This is the funniest shit I've seen on Jow Forums for a while.

Jewish trash.

Attached: 1528135004249.gif (270x480, 3.9M)

gotta say watching the anti patrick little shilling is funny. As it got closer and closer (((they))) got more scared and started spending money trying to derail us.

notice how the amount of shilling was at like 1% for the past month but since yesterday and today it's went up to 110%

we see you kikes

Based peer!

FRIENDLY REMINDER:
This is a LOW turnout election. Any candidate who can motivate a base to go to the polls has a better chance.

Your vote for Pat today counts twice as much!

The commies arent going to have a full turnout at the voting booths, get your asses down there we can actually win this one!

Don’t let let the shills dissuade you go out and vote CA!

Attached: B3C82D89-ED55-4EA0-8097-E87BDC614C26.jpg (1125x1867, 1.33M)

It clearly shows doesn't it.

Attached: ratface.gif (2048x1536, 970K)

10/10 bait

Attached: 1528055038036.png (500x595, 196K)

>he took the b8

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532K)

Jesus fuck off. How can you be like this.

Cruz is a Gavin Newsome creation. He put her on the ballot (he literally bankrolled her) just so she can siphon votes from Villaraigosa (aka the latino vote).

ONE MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SAGED!

Attached: 1513050395274.jpg (960x960, 116K)

Another x-ray eyes user. The ones who say they can't see must be lying to themselves. ALSO, Cali needs to vote Patrick Little!!!!!!!

>We are sending a message
Are we? Because it seems to me the message is that I owe niggers money because their great great grandparents had it bad

vote for me cuz im fappable.

Attached: 0bd.jpg (440x522, 55K)

Pic related, the thread.

Attached: cryingyid.png (2073x2029, 874K)

They look bad because they are bad kike. Trump's election proves the problems can't be solved from the top. Once the discourse begins, we will only become stronger. Fuck phony uniparty interests.

you need niggers to beat the kikes. You'll deal with the other minorities later. The kikes have to go first because they pit them against you always. This is your priority.

>1 post by this ID

nice slide thread, faggot. saged and reported.

Attached: Shlomoception.jpg (504x577, 113K)

kinda. she definitely has image consultants telling her how to dress, professional makeup & hair, etc. i might hit it after a few beers.

Ah yes, the inbred fugly jewess...

It's sad that it took a foreigner to finally make a good argument. You do have a point, I just don't want to set the precedent. I sincerely do not believe that Little needs to offer reparations to get the black vote. Blacks have been getting redpilled by guys like Farrakhan and the Hoteps for many years.

why do these women insist on getting a zillion ear piercings? it's a total red flag for being a degenerate thousand-cock whore.

Why are you even trying shlomo.

underrated post. if you vote for someone on the basis of looks, you deserve to be gassed

this can't seriously be your new shill strategy. Think of something better, see you in an hour. Saged.

>Cruz
No thanks we have enough Mexicans. Protip for voters: read the names. White? Good. Male? Good. If you’re stupid enough to vote for anybody with a Mexican last name you deserve to be impaled on spikes.

WTF I'm a #CruzMissle now?

She a cute

Attached: 1528044870717.jpg (2746x1863, 296K)

Wow just looked him up and I see this is the only way to get candidates elected anymore.

Run a toxic against a shit stain and shit stain wins by default. ..nice It fits an aids ridden state like ca anyway.

Looks like even most libbershits that said fecalstein wasn't liberal enough will still vote for her anyway.

Attached: kill-them-johnny-kill-them-all.jpg (630x524, 40K)

>mexican proxy state shills for mexican senate candidate
pottery

>jew

Nah son.

From 20 feet away, sure.

>being a red-blood white Californian with ancestors going back to the gold rush
>voting for a female beaner as my senator
Yeah, nah cunt. Little revolution.

You are so right goyim better keep throwing it at Israel.

>If you’re stupid enough to vote for anybody with a Mexican last name you deserve to be impaled on spikes.

I agree.

Vote Beto O'Rouke! Ted CRUZ, aka Rafael Cruz, is bad for Texas.

Attached: Ted Cruz Roy Moore.jpg (1200x1200, 181K)

She's running for senate not governor fuck face

I go by how much salt will be generated for the board. Little will generate enough salt to power this board for decades. How much will Cruz generate?

Attached: 3e51135094968e05490cdb2655bf32e9-imagepng.png (344x517, 43K)

Attached: 998.jpg (672x960, 119K)

I’m all for getting the Jews the fuck out of power, but is Little really going to do that? He reeks of controlled opposition.
On the other hand, we can’t really afford a candidate that we KNOW will support the Jews.
I’m at a loss.

>Cruz (Control for Cool)
> highly "fapable"
>We can't mess this up.
These are all Reddit memes.

California GOP is as cucked as it can get

>I’m all for getting the Jews the fuck out of power, but is Little really going to do that?

Yes

> He reeks of controlled opposition

Wrong

>voting for a woman
>ever

Attached: WELCOMETOPOL.png (559x456, 230K)

You are not smart enough to make an opinion it would seem.

It’s too soon for an actual gas the kikes /ourguy/ to get elected. Nobody will vote for him in the general. I feel like he’s just there so that Feinstein has an easy win. People are waking up to Feinstein’s bullshit, and she would probably lose if she ran against anyone but an extremist. And so Patrick Little became /ourguy/. They knew we couldn’t resist meming him into success the same way we did trump, so they let us influence the primaries to secure the general.