Why do scandinavians have so much less achievements compared to germans and anglos?

Attached: 5788034b34f0b268aadcbe3d356c5d71.jpg (608x765, 62K)

I don't know, good question.
euros?

They're Jewish sex slaves

smaller population

The opposite of a Napoleon complex. They already get to fuc

Attached: beuaty 3.jpg (1480x2219, 162K)

Lesser population and the cold climate.

k 11/10s whenever they want. What is to motivate them?

My guess is that they are too conformist or prone to decadence.

they were neutral in both World Wars.

scandis are low IQ boring subhumans. they exist to look pretty, thats about it. we should enslave them as sex slaves but to be honest they have weird fucked up faces... uncanny valley wh*toids...

extreme conformism dis-incentivizes innovation. how are you going to have achievement when you're not allowed to go outside a narrow corridor of ideas? they're like the blonde Borg.

Because they're a fraction of the population. How can you be so retarded that you need to even ask this?

Hotdogs and burgers are not comparable to Anglo achievement.

Denmark and Norway were definitely krauted in WWII

Imagine being this retarded.

greeks werent that numerous in their heyday... look at what they achieved.

Scandis colonized the areas where all those innovations came from. Anglo-Saxons, Norman French, Rhinelanders, all the descendants of Scandis.

Sweden was a major country in 1700, but then there was collusion with Russia and they went into decline

>literally no people
>among the most comfy countries in the world

oh no they didn't invent facebook it's all over how will white people ever recover

Sven on vacation spotted.

History is full of nations punching above their weight population wise you mong

Because they were the only advanced civilization in the region, their achievements are completely dwarfed when compared to rest of Europe post at the beginning of the Renaissance.

Attached: 1512509464402.jpg (564x882, 186K)

They have many achievements in the sciences and humanity. They basically discovered all the most difficult elements to find.

I bet you fags don't even know about men like Carl Linnaeus or that Swedes had multiple empires, or that most of the elements chart was credited to Swedes?

Daily reminder that Nordicism is the result of the Whitest Europeans getting upset over the fact that they contributed nothing to the foundation of Western Civilization.

"We wuz philosophers n sheeit."

>muh elements
This is how I know you're a Sven on vacation, they always bring up >muh elements

They do have many achievements. They are also the closest people, genetically, to how our ancient alien designers made us. They also raped their way across Europe a few times, and into North America. Literally there are still prairie nigger fables of red haired giants who terrorized the land and then fucked off into the snow, and caucasoid mummies to back this up. Thank Scandis, you ungrateful fuck.

Attached: gandahar.jpg (533x300, 39K)

No australian would care that much about swedes

they arent as ugly so they dont have to try as hard
scandinavia is like a huge high school with a bunch of chads and stacies living in it, people who dont have to lift a finger to do anything because of how attractive they are

- climate
Cold climate meant less focus on frivolous endeavours and more focus on necessities
- population density
Smaller populations meant a smaller pool of people to spawn an outlier who broke free of that focus on necessities
Disregarding their notable travelling and global spread, they're situated in a location that prevented rapid/large expansion (which is why they traveled so much)
- surrounding demographics
Less contact from outside traders/emissaries in their countries (instead they were the ones going to other countries to trade and interact with)

The comparison between Germans, British, or Greeks/Romans cannot be made since they were far more centralised in their markets. Thus, they were heavily influenced by many different cultures, leading to many different ways of approaching problems and thought.

I'm guessing you don't even know the origin of the noble peace prize either huh? Invented by Alfred Noble - a Swedish scientist and businessman. I'm tired of the misplaced Nordic hatred on this board from mostly American mongrels who think they're but of some med master race when really they just had a spic grandfather. Seems to stem from jealousy and a inferiority complex.

Smaller population size.
Next question

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Look Sven, it's okay to admit that Scandinavians are a bit dim compared to Germans, Brits, or French.

thanks for the (You), i can tell my post is going to do well

Fair enough

Too isolated, not enough competition.
Genetically they were capable but the internet didnt exist in the 17th century, so they were never exposed to the pressures the outside world had to live through to beat each other for resources, medicine, warfare or economics.
Part of the fallout from successful competition is increased abundance to the winner, which allows for more free time, which inevitbly leads to developments in the arts and education, music, theatre, architecture and education flourished in different parts of europes through different periods of abundance.

nordcucks were just alright as they were, they never needed to innovate anything

>gets conquered by said dim swedes

Attached: Cnut-north-sea-empire.png (947x749, 66K)

>jealousy and a inferiority complex
The #1 reason to just shoot shades on sight. They may act nice, but jealousy is in the blood, they will chimp out hard, sooner or later. I fully accept the responsibility of my flag, and the 56% status surrounding it despite my pale skin, and sir, I will gladly die if I leave behind me a whiter world.

Because they have really small populations and didn't develop as quickly economically

We're talking about scientific or cultural achievements though, not conquering. This is like when negroes go on about their skills as basketball.

Good man.

So were Africans, yet Nords are civilized and had advanced societies by any metric, while Africans STILL make people soup and practice voodoo, even living in first world nations. WHY?

Where do you think Germans and Anglos came from?

That dub + devil trip combo speaks truth.

Nordics have throughout their history punched above their weight in everything per capita. They just never had enough populations. You need a certain size population before you have excess resources to build and fund universities and such. Small towns spread wide apart (Nordics) are going to produce less ''achievements'' per capita than compact, highly urbanized big towns in Western Europe.

Things also don't scale linearly. Once the massive population centers in Western Europe established themselves with a reputation of innovation and progress, they had cumulative advantage from their previous reputation.

Attached: Nordicism.jpg (2342x3000, 1.76M)

its fucking cold up ther.

Less of them exist. Next

Because its cold as fuck and they just wanna be comfy

I just gave you a list of of achievements, of cultural and scientific and now military, if you think a bunch of niggers could ever have achieved that of the North Sea Empire, you even stupider then I thought. The fact that you even think Swedes are racially different enough from Germans or British to merit an extreme drop in intelligence and creativity shows how stupid you are.

They’re too busy being QTer than u

literally whiteniggers

Attached: 1528205960769.jpg (1510x3136, 1.56M)

Everyone has achieved little compared to anglos.
Not sure what you are on about Germans though

Other successful isolated countries: Japan, China.
China especially became so successful that they never saw competition for hundreds of years despite being on mainland Asia. Japan while isolated was pretty rich in culture and by any measure a success, if not as advances technologically as the industrialised West, yet they caught up in 1 generation.
Why not in Africa?

The point is that there is a lot less coming out of Scandinavia than Britain, Germany, or France, though. They are racially different, just like Brits, Germans, and French are a bit racially different from one another.

Why not indeed. Weirdly enough, there is sporadic, yet startling, evidence of ancient white presence in both the nations you mentioned. Entire valleys in China with blonde, blue-eyed tribes. And in Japan, the Ainu people. Curiouser and curiouser....

The difference is so small, you may as well call different towns "racially distinct".

>The point is that there is a lot less coming out of Scandinavia than Britain, Germany, or France

Do you understand the concept of per capita? It's like raving on about how Weimarians are inferior to Berliners because they produced less cultural and scientific achievements, despite the fact they are a fraction of the population.

post a per capita list

I don't need to, it's common sense that smaller populations will have less achievements.

Because Africans are closer to apes

>despite the fact they are a fraction of the population.
The reason they are a fraction of the population is because they didnt industrialise as quickly as the UK, Germany or France, as they had no need to.
Industrialisation lead to a centralising of populations around transport routes close to natural resources, people moved from subsistence level farming to the new cities as workers, healthcare had to improve as everyone was dying of disease.
Once people started drinking clean water and using sewage again the population ballooned in industrialised countries, children initially became a resource, new economic hierarchies formed, a new educated 'middle' class developed, world wide empires had to be built to sustain the growth.
Sweden and the nords missed out on some of Europes most ingenius leaps forward because they just werent facing the same problems as the rest of the countries, it had nothing to do with genetics or the environment, it was purely a consequence of having life too easy. So although they missed out in the short term of being the first to invent x or y, they probably came out of it the better as a people, as one of the major unforseen downsides of the industrial revolution was the creation of millions of artificially supported shit tier genetic trash in western Europe that eventually lead to the rise of all manner of degeneracy that the Scandinavians also missed out on.

They missed many of the cultural revolutions that took place but they also missed the division into classes of people, the overpopulation of machine-turners and all the resulting wars that took place between competing empires.

because there's only like 10 million scandis as opposed to 60 million anglos and 100 million germans

They were too busy being Chad and banging their hot gfs