Drumpf Absolutely Annihilated

This. This is taking a stand against hatred and bigotry.
#resist
9news.com/article/news/nation-world/man-takes-knee-during-national-anthem-at-donald-trumps-white-house-ceremony/507-561717791

Attached: Screenshot_20180605-211707~2.png (1080x927, 687K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDnTdht0gwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These beta males deserve to be crucified.

Wow he is such a hero.

I bet his ideas and philosophy are completely coherent as well

He wasn't being disrespectful. He was offering to suck Trump's dick.

Attached: 1488335180678.jpg (864x1152, 161K)

Shut up Jew.

Attached: 45668A78-1774-4447-89CE-0EB13A044CCD.png (800x764, 225K)

>Kneeling for police keeping zoo animals in line
WOW SO BRAVE

Attached: DrowningInYourStupidity.png (408x450, 34K)

HAHAHAHAHAHhHHHHahahaha

Attached: egtZG6wkd9WfmYbhhYNq7RXTF88j_BhYgG51Gu6xZQ.jpg (432x768, 98K)

This fat faggot needs to be found and beaten.

(((news)))

>Taking a stand
But he's obviously kneeling.

He was actually just doing that because his feet were hurting.

Would blacks chimp out if we took a knee during a showing of black panther or something like that? I know black panther is old news but they dont really got a lot going on so I cant think of an up to date example.

>too fat to stand

he's excused

lmao, he's just tired cause he's a fatty

Kneel to the king

Attached: 1507961485795.jpg (221x201, 8K)

he's just trying to be cool and edgy.he'll be the coolest liberal in his workplace for a week,then they'll go back to ignoring him and talking shit about him behind his back.
"guys?i thought you liked me now.remember?i knelt at the white house.remember?"

jesus,they're so fucking arrogant.

Liberals are so stupid that they believe kneeling in front of Trump is form of resistance against him.

>This fat faggot
Yes
>needs to be found
Yes
>and beaten.
Yes

Attached: 1527632836985.jpg (960x960, 42K)

IT IS OUR DUTY TO FIND OUT WHO HE IS AND MAKE SURE THE ENTIRETY OF AMERICA KNOWS HIS NAME AND HE IS MADE AN EXAMPLE OF.

You don't know Philly fans too well. He was just doing it to be a dickhead. Secret Service probably confiscated his batteries and iceballs so he didn't have anything to throw, so he did the first thing to come to his pea brain.

...lol just lol

Attached: 1522444382793.jpg (750x642, 65K)

someone post the image of the fat slob piece of shit who took the knee. typical libshit makes me laugh putting a face to the never-trumpers

>Would blacks chimp out if...
The answer is always yes

>fans of one place are different than another
Hey ESPN, your channel sucks dick and you should all kys

Drumpf (der um ph) [noun]
1. A word used by smug butthurt losers to show disdain for
those that BTFO of them.
2. The sound made by a Democrat just prior to shitting its pantyhose.
3. A general shitposting of shit in some shitty thread started by a shithead.
4. The noise OPs mom makes when she takes you up the ass.

We always knew SJWs were trolls
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

Attached: 1526403978278.jpg (580x584, 113K)

Trump is finished. How will he ever recover? You know what triggers leftists most about this matter and makes them STFU?

This:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDnTdht0gwE

Attached: nfl 2021.jpg (470x366, 39K)

Trump insulted some CTE brain damaged nigger ball players. Impeach!

Attached: colin sucking trump.jpg (720x1116, 87K)

FUN FACT: 3 of the 10 team members that wanted to go to the White House were in that video. Hmmmm. Makes you think doesn't it?

Attached: nfl moth guard.jpg (845x765, 71K)

The shitlibs sure can pick their heroes.

Soi Lecithin is a common ingredient

"man"

Lecithin confirmed as common ingredient

Attached: 1507078904609.jpg (750x1024, 68K)

Laura shouldn't take the bait. Obviously some faggot will get in there and take a knee so women will overlook his four chins and fupa

Attached: 1522387003514.png (2048x1024, 2.91M)

typical liberal

looks just like a liberal

Attached: droppedHisNintendoSwitch.png (923x690, 1.02M)

make him fatter.
Also, make a little dribble of shit running down his leg.

Should have started a hunger strike instead

>when your legs couldn't take the gravitation pull of earths core
can we comfirm that he took a knee and not a breather?

>Fat liberal #43574237 looked disgusting--muffin top protruding--in his white shirt before the President. Very very disrespectful.

Attached: easiestocofmylife.jpg (432x768, 88K)

Lifelong Philly resident and Eagles fan. We pelted Santa and threw batteries at people. If there wasn't a savage brawl in the nosebleeds of the spectrum during a flyers game, it was because they were too drunk to fight. We were the only venue to have a court installed right in the stadium for games.

Please, tell me more about how Philly isn't one of the biggest scumbag farms in the country.

Kneel before your emperor.

Attached: 1506295936914.jpg (854x570, 49K)

Is it just me or does kneeling seem even more respectful than standing?

He was probably tying his shoelace.
Trumpcuck snowflake media nazifaggots thought pics of Eagles players kneeling in prayers were niggers TAKING A KNEE FOR MUH TAX CUTS.
Holy shit Trump gave every NFL player a giant tax cut...every nigger in the NFL will get a bigger tax cut then your paycheck for a year...no shit. HAHA. Wow.

Blacks seem to forget that football is their job and whites own the franchise.
I'm an eagles fan and most of fans from Philly are actually white. Even if you go to a game, there's 10 whites for every black. There's backlash because nobody wants to see that shit, you're expected to play for our (whites) entertainment and win.
Anyway I could care less anymore. Philly won and that's that. If a bomb dropped on the city or the team never won again it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

If you actually spent time learning about this shit, originally Kaepernick sat on the bench during the anthem until a reporter noticed.
Some military vet told him it was better to kneel than to sit, so her knelt.
Trump doesn't care about any of this shit, he just wants his rural/suburban retards racists blowjobbers to suck dick. That's where Jow Forums comes in.

The lowest paid nigger on that team makes more sitting on the bench than you will in 10 years. You really showed them! Trump's tax cut literally gave them your salary you fucking dumb motherfucker.

That's how men and fans are supposed to act. They do it in Europe all time. You're going way back though. It's not like that anymore. There's nothing wrong with getting pumped for a game. You must be one of them guys who brings his gf who has one beer and doesn't even get up to piss at half time. Does she bring a blanket in the winter too? Lmao

What exactly am I trying to "show" them? They're only hurting themselves when the the majority of the fanbase is white. The fans pay the bills which is true for every other sport. Poor business practice in my opinion. If I were making millions to play football, I'd just just shut the fuck up and play, get paid afterwards. As far as politics goes, niggers should be grateful they're running up and down a gridiron rather than the plains of Africa.

>fans are the same
Eagles fans are literal human garbage. The entire city and it’s population deserve to be ran through a combine.

Should be hung as an example .

checked

Attached: 1521445765272.jpg (511x439, 23K)

Holy shit is this real

HAHAHAHAH!!!
If this is your version of winning, you can have it!!!