Get gf

>get gf
>literally perfect
>except she's jewish and not meant to date goyim
>she lied to her parents and told them that I'm a jew
>whenever i see her dad and politics come up just remember what Jow Forums taught me about jews and pretend to be one
>it works
>fast forward 8 months
>bonded heavily with potential father-in-law, really supportive of me and jewgf's relationship
>bar mitzvah for gf's cousin or some shit
>potential father-in-law pulls me aside
>quietly tells me about a "dinner party" that he's going to soon, wants me to go
>ask who's going to be there
>"important people"
>will give me more details closer to the date
>tells me not to mention it to anyone, even gf
The fuck do I do, Jow Forums?

Attached: startled frog.jpg (604x613, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Hymn_to_King_Helios
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Against_the_Galileans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_golden_verses_of_Pythagoras
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

be a good BF and go gobble on some baby's foreskin with him, goy.

I don't understand all of this Jew hate everyone suddenly has

How is this Jew hate? I'm literally in love with one and basically living as one at this point

Play it by ear. Stand tall. Shake hands. Exude confidence, and have a plan to gas every kike you see.

user join their loli sex cult

>suddenly
as if Jews haven't been hated for thousands of years due to their bullshit. They can only escape criticism by controlling the media and creating legislature like hate speech laws. neck yourself, kike

>just remember what Jow Forums taught me about jews and pretend to be one
Please elaborate

Attached: 1512764442085.jpg (480x360, 22K)

finish the story cunt

he did you tard

you'll never be accepted by her family. you are nothing but a goy. do you think all of this shit about jews being all about in-group preference is just some meme on Jow Forums? to them, it's no different than say your dad being disgusted by you trying to marry some aboriginal nigress.

learn hebrew and become an elite

you're /ouragent/ now, do what you were meant to do and gather information from the inside.

Attached: 1525789515267.jpg (575x511, 37K)

did you not read the story
the GF lied to her parents and said he was a jew

LARP

They're going to sacrifice you to Moloch

quit larping

>suddenly

There is no conclusion. A good greentext needs resolution.

wear a backpack and say allahu akbar

>How do you do fellow goys

Attached: who could it possibly be.gif (355x412, 1.25M)

Australia has Jews?

are you retarded? the dad clearly cares about his daughter marrying a Jew. do you think he's just going to be cool when he finds out OP has been lying about who he is the whole time? did you not read the story?

You must become a double agent for us and out Jew the Jews.

Will do, user. I'm still anxious as fuck about it.

As in, remember what Jewish goals are and what a Jew would agree with. For example, open borders.

I can't, it's still ongoing.

Only my gf is aware I'm a goy. The rest of the family is under the impression I'm a Jew. Even my family probably thinks I've converted at this point

>OP becomes a crypto-goy unintentionally
For the sake of mankind, record everything.

hes going to introduce you to the secret world of jewish bankers who will hook you up with a free job at a high paying banking firm

Leave the ship, get a white qt, you are living a life of lies.
Besides, does she have genetic diseases?
It can be a carrier of the recessive genes.
She save you're not Jewish?
Do you look Aryan?

Attached: Jewish blood diseases.png (631x2798, 1.12M)

>suddenly
lol

Is you meet Turnbull call him a cunt and to fix the NBN, cob

If real then congrats and this might help -> blessyahowah.com ... Also hopefully they're not Talmud jews.... If you say you're only into the Towrah and not the Talmud then youre basically still only doing what a jew is supposed to do and also doing what Yahowsha(Jesus) did. Read the website I sent it will help you

does she look jewish? how are the milkers?

Attached: khazar milkers.jpg (584x471, 158K)

You will be our agent.
The jew dad is probably some high ranking 32 pizza degree super kike.
Post everything you learn and keep acting like a jew. Every small detail helps, rub your hands, talk shit about goyim, talk about money, talk about everything you think a jew would say. Dont blow your cover.

Whatever you do, don’t eat the gefilte fish

>suddenly

Attached: D47E97F4-2628-49DA-BBD1-7C07643CDC70.png (399x382, 89K)

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't Jow Forums accept that America was made for everyone? Especially the Jews persecuted by the Nazis.

LMFAO. Real talk OP, if the dad isn't playing in the major leagues with the money, then you could probably get away with larping as a jew when need be.

this, even if you die OP your sacrifice will be remembered forever

I'm going to be blunt, it's sad that you need to lie about being from European Christian background. Your ancestors would view you as spineless. you are a cuck for cucking to some jew like this. be proud of who you are instead of being some little bitch boy actually LARPing as a jew for some pussy. if this chick really loved you and her family was right for you, none of this would've happened. good luck in life though

>I've converted at this point
Do not you have contact with your family?
Are you circumcised?

OP, you will have to cutoff some of your dick.

t.jew

because your faceberg tier propaganda has no power here you shabbos goy

Just go for it and stay the course, I've considered it before too when certain potential opportunities came up, both for the milkers and the networking

>we don’t need a goy on the inside

Attached: 109.png (643x624, 414K)

jew here, he is taking you to our sazabotza, which is a secret jewish ceremony where we make fun of the goyim, its pretty great, just dont flop your uncut cock out mate.

nice LARP thread

So what if I'm a Jew I'm an American born and raised

By infiltrating the Jew ranks, you have a chance to gain the trust of these Kikes and subvert their whole cause. You could conceivably out Jew the Jew here. I couldn't think of a better position to be in.

This
If someone loves you as you are, she would not ask you to change. If he asks you to change, I did not really love you. For something is asking you to change

Their dialectic: antisemitism is both old and new eternally

not true apparently. Some will require only some blood to be drawn from ur dick.

>Why can't Jow Forums accept that America was made for everyone?

and this is why it will fail.

THE JEW SHILLS ARE HERE EVERYONE BAIL AND RUN!
WE WILL TALK AFTER OP POSTS FURTHER INFORMATION.

>suddenly
LOL

>I support race-mixing with Jews and further desecration of white genes

OP's BLEACHing a Jew and is about to get some free cheese pizza on the side, lucky fuck.

And your master is semite

You don''t have to exterminate others nor to isolate your country, but only to preserve your culture and people.

How the hell do u fake being a Jew don't they have a bunch of weird rituals. Is it as easy as saying oy vey and whining about your business

It's time to go to Israel

>we import foreign goods so now we should let in millions of 80 IQ people who are and never will be anything like us
Great logic there

>>get gf
>>literally perfect
>>except she's jewish

>le nightly JIDF gaslighting thread
Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF_articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.17M)

take notes so we know what the protocols will be this time

probably, do you know any non jews that unironically say oy vey?

You aren't American. You don't promote American culture and values. You seek to destroy them. you are a subversive kike and you can't help it because it's your genes. it's who you are. embrace it.

Check'd be wary lad you might be entering a world of connections. Just remember when the people are in charge we will take all the data they have stored and hang the traitors so go for the moon just don't leave a trace....

>whenever i see her dad and politics come up just remember what Jow Forums taught me about jews and pretend to be one
>it works
My fucking sides
The memes are true, all of them

Attached: 1527802320699.jpg (540x312, 42K)

With those digits, you do Kek's will, user.

So little loyalty do you have for the group in which you were born?

Wow you're right! We Can't have stuff without a rootless international clique acting as a middleman! Producing our own stuff would be unamerican. After all the Jews are only rootless international people accepted in every country because they were persecuted into that position!

If she lies to her parents, she'll lie to you

I couldn't blend in. I have a foreskin and what Jews do behind closed doors is worse than penis inspection day.

Attached: 1491442996518.jpg (266x342, 13K)

So basically if I can't keep up the facade I'm fucked.

Nah, I can pass for Jewish descent. I might actually be Jewish somewhere on the family tree, now that I think about it.

Thanks, leafbro

He works for the Advertiser (Aussie newspaper). No idea how high up he is in it, though. Family's kind of upper-middle class.

I do, but my dad is kind of Jow Forums and only wants me to date Christian women. I don't talk about my gf much with my family, but they know she's Jewish and they know I frequently visit her family. I'm uncut, but it's not like anyone aside from gf is going to see my dick anyway

just say your mom is jewish and you were raised protestant or something lol

What about the secret handshake

you should expose him for being anti white

I have a jew middle name but I am not a jew.
However, I also had used Jow Forums's teaching in the way of the jew to jew a jew to pass a selection.

Thanks 2014's shemitahs threads.

go and drop the the red pill of jesus''''''' love and tell them they should think about repentance

You need to go to their ritual and drop the deets here afterwords. If you have to kill a baby or two just do it as they will die regardless. GL user

Attached: san simon of trento.jpg (300x304, 40K)

>suddenly

Attached: 1527454110635.jpg (373x282, 16K)

You need to get circumcized btw, just sayin

Yep. I watch their channels for a laugh. Ozzie rabbi has a show explaining the Talmud.

>I drink coffee so we should import 5M Colombians to America

Attached: B2D2134E-28E8-4358-8BAD-E3FF6CFB2538.jpg (340x565, 189K)

>suddenly

Attached: 1511132292940.jpg (550x8800, 1.32M)

Surprisingly easy with a bit of net research. I should probably look way more into it before whenever this "party" is meant to happen, though.

It is not a secret handshake but rubbing another's hand.

ur fucked m8, they will find out you're uncut and kill you.

Attached: 1410909253211.jpg (960x754, 126K)

impregnate jew and leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

America was literally made for white Europeans. How fucking stupid can you be?

start going to fucking service friday nights or saturday mornings retard. you will fuck up your life if you dont

If any of us figured out how to out jew a jew Hitler's great grandson would be running for mayor of my home town

Out with your proselytizing to Judaism
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Hymn_to_King_Helios
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Against_the_Galileans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_golden_verses_of_Pythagoras
You can help fellow a bit of theology and moral classics of the ancient "pagans"

Attached: 1527572702608.jpg (706x1024, 113K)

Don’t race mix with a Jew OP. You should know better on how backstabbing they are. Get with a beautiful aryan girl

Attached: DF4016C0-579E-496C-84BB-2A6A3884371D.jpg (1242x1414, 2.9M)

post a pic of the milkers please

Attached: milkers.jpg (3393x3988, 3M)

>Jews are actually a race, not an ideology
You done fucked up

Yeah, once penis inspection day rolls around you are a goner.

>do you think he's just going to be cool when he finds out OP has been lying about who he is the whole time?
To be fair that kind of behavior is EXTREMELY Jewish.

Things that never happened

Nah we've been hating Jews for at least 2000 years.