The based bleached nignog

Who admitted he molested children, and was an all around nut case.
...but wait
>he exposed the jews
>he wore an SS uniform
how fucking stupid can some people be? he was a piece of shit, you can't prove me wrong.

Attached: MJthe pervertnignog.jpg (615x409, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And used eugenics to get White kids.

He didn't admit he molested children at all. Dont lie you weirdo.

Can you prove he molested children?

all nazis are pedos, period

He has a meme flag. That means it's a Jew blaming their victims for what they are responsible for.

Even in death these people don't allow their victims to rest.

Attached: 1518730961330.png (1601x1227, 2.14M)

yes he did dumbass, do your research

you disgusting kike

You made the claim, so burden of proof falls on you faggot

Prove it you kike, there is no proof he did shit.

Even Macaulay Culkin says he did nothing.

Lol literally nobody here believes you.

I want to get Paris pregnant, that is all I know.

An admission from him isn't enough? yes, meme flag I must a jew. MJ was no victim, he was a degenerate child molester.

Attached: schnappen.png (702x498, 157K)

That's not proof so you don't have an argument

He was a based hero and the juden killed him
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

The King of Pop is one of the greatest American heroes to ever live you piece of shit, die.

Post his admission then you absolute retard.

Fun story, the dentist who went after Jackon's money was a Jew who changed his surname to literally "sound less Jewish". He also hired a lawyer who was one of the best known and most vicious Jewish lawyers around. They have fucking audiotapes of them talking on the phone about going for it and getting the money and people still buy the bullshit about Jackson being a kiddy fiddler.

Jackson was destroyed by a money hungry Jewish dentist and his Jewish bulldog Lawyer.

No it doesn't fall on me.
KEK Macaulay Culkin said
..and thats the sicking thing here. WTF is it about the degenerate neverland nigger that you all love so much?

You said "who admitted he molested children, and was an all around nutcase," so therefore, the burden of proof falls on you. You have to provide evidence that Jackson molested kids.

Sage this thread. MJ never molested kids and thus never admitted it.

No, he was a sick piece of shit, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete retard.

Here is a pic of the BASED king of pop AKA the neverland nigger who named his kid Blanket and hung it off a balcony.

Attached: retardbleachednig.jpg (468x496, 41K)

His daughter, you blind nigger.

So what? Have you EVER in your entire life seen anyone accidentally drop a baby? It doesn't matter what he's holding his kid over because nobody fucking accidentally drops babies.

See.. none of you MJ supporters can tell me why you think he's great other than; DUHHH he exposed kikes in his songs, and wore a nazi SS uniform. Get a fucking grip, and stop ignoring all the other shit this waste of a human life did.

Your replies are sad and pathetic.
Seriously, tell me whats so great about this dead degenerate.

He could sing well and did a cool dance one time

Here's a pic of his nose collection....BASED nignog

Attached: basedpervertMJSnoses.jpg (776x581, 131K)

Attached: michael jackson boys.png (593x596, 884K)

wow he had nose surgery what an evil madman

>Billy Jean was not his lover..
Yeah, no fucking shit!

Attached: 5151A33D-7A75-4A1F-96C4-1FB4C1810CF6.jpg (900x750, 155K)

He settled out of court with one accuser, why would that kike kid and his kike dad settle if he was actually diddled and they could have easily won a jury trial?

His daughter

Give the man a break. If anything, he was guilty of being TOO INNOCENT.

The replies defending him are so sad.

I forgot.....He gave small children wine,and had them sleep in his bed, because he didn't have a childhood, then says its normal, and "you're ignorant" when people bring it up.......BASED king of pop

Fucking high ranking pedo creating several threads about proving people do/do not molest children. Are you going insane Mr. Pedo? Coming to terms with something?